2009 Michigan Jedi Gathering

• Topic Author
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
    Public
15 years 3 months ago #21782 by
Hello all,

If you don’t know me, I’m Moonshadow, one of the Administrators of the Jedi Resource Center / Jedi Gatherings Group . Every year we host a Jedi Gathering and I wanted to let you know about the Michigan Gathering coming up this summer.

If you aren’t familiar with the concept of Jedi Gatherings, Gatherings are basically a 3-4 day camping trip during which Jedi and other interested parties come together in real life to share, learn, and apply the real-life aspects of being a Jedi. These Gatherings usually include people from all over the world and are always a lot of fun and a great chance to meet fellow Jedi offline. We’ve stepped things up a bit this year and rather than tenting or cabins, the Gathering will be held in a retreat center with fully catered meals.

Here are the details:

Date: Thursday July 23rd - Sunday July 26th, 2009
Contact Person: Angelus (angelus13g@hotmail.com)

For full details, check here .
To participate in discussion about the upcoming Gathering, check here .
To register, express interest, or request more details, please fill out a Jedi Gathering Registration form .

Please contact Angelus at angelus13g@hotmail.com with any questions about the MI Gathering, or Moonshadow at moonshadowlight5@gmail.com with any gathering or JRC related questions in general.

I'll be continually updating the detailed posts as new information becomes available. Thanks! And hope to see you there!

--Mooonshadow

Please Log in to join the conversation.

• Topic Author
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
    Public
14 years 9 months ago #24198 by
Replied by on topic Re:2009 Michigan Jedi Gathering
Hi again!

I’m back to post a quick update about the upcoming Michigan Gathering. The Gathering date is quickly approaching and it looks like it’s going to be a great turnout. We’re expecting about 15-30 people and a have a great variety of Jedi related workshops being offered throughout the weekend including the following:

-Jedi Realist Discussion
-Morning Yoga/Tai Chi/Qigong/Calisthenics
-Guided Meditations
-Healing Techniques
-Basic Self Defense
-Orienteering
-Search and Rescue
-Energy Attunements
-Breathing Techniques
-Qigong/Tai Chi Forms
-Energy Sensing
-Emotional Freedom Technique
-Swordsmanship
-Hiking
-Team Building
-Drumming/Music
-Beach Time
-Campfire Chats
-And much more. . .

Here are the other updated details:

Date: Thursday July 23rd - Sunday July 26th, 2009
Contact Person: Angelus (angelus13g@hotmail.com)

If you wish to stay longer, there is also the option for an extended day trip to nearby Chicago that following Monday July 27th to see the sights and meet some other local Chicago Jedi. Angelus has offered his home for free lodging Sunday night and to serve as a tour guide on Monday. If you’re interested, please contact Angelus directly at angelus13g@hotmail.com.

-For full details on the Gathering itself, check here .
-To participate in discussion about the upcoming Gathering, check here .
-To register, express interest, or request more details, please fill out a Jedi Gathering Registration form .

Please contact Angelus at angelus13g@hotmail.com with any questions about the MI Gathering, or Moonshadow at moonshadowlight5@gmail.com with any gathering or JRC related questions in general.

I'll be continually updating the detailed posts as new information becomes available. Thanks!

Attending a Gathering and having the opportunity to meet and train with other like-minded people is truly a great experience. Please let me know if you have any questions. I hope to see you there!

--Mooonshadow

Please Log in to join the conversation.

Moderators: ZerokevlarVerheilenChaotishRabeRiniTavi