Re: Strange Dream

• Topic Author
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
    Public
16 years 11 months ago #1786 by
Re: Strange Dream was created by
I did have a strange dream, several years ago while I was previously active in training. It was so realistic and so vivid, I can still recall it like no other dream I have ever had.
It was like I awoke in some sort of a ship, and we were approaching a planet. We approached and while flying over a desert I saw the pyramids of Giza. It was Earth ( or Terra ) many centuries ago. I saw them actually building one of the pyramids. We landed on a platform and were met by a commitee. There were several of us in the group and there were three or four of us that I would describe as Jedi Knights. We dressed sort of like ( what I only recently recognized ) a cross between Anakin in EP III (dark outfits) and the Elven of Lothlorien in LOTR. We had what I would call a lightsaber for lack of a better description, only they had a gold or brass handguard, similar to an old cavalry saber, that wrapped around the hand. The Jedi I was with, we were to protect a delegation.
While there, I met a young woman, the daughter of an official and we could communicate but I don't know how we could, speaking different languages. She stole a kiss from me before we entered a hall for a banquet. At the banquet, I became violently ill. It seemed that the rest of the group thought I was poisoned and all rushed back to the ship and left me to die.
I apparently caught something by the woman's kiss, but I was rushed to a temple and cured, by the what I have since read was a standard medical treatment for that time. The woman stood by me the entire time and held my hand. All I can remember afterwards is that I stayed there. I never left and no one from wherever I was from came back. I married the woman and we had a family. And that's about it.
It was really weird and really, VERY realistic. I did some reading and found out that aromatherapy was common in Egypt and alot of what I 'saw', I discovered was believeable for Egypt at that time. It still kind of haunts and gives me a strange feeling, even now writing about it.
The weirdest thing of all is the ship we were in looked alot like one of those little metal objects they show in \"Chariots of the Gods\" and such, and claim they were little model aircraft. That's one of the weirdest parts.
Amras

Please Log in to join the conversation.

• Visitor
  • Visitor
    Public
16 years 11 months ago #1876 by
Replied by on topic Re: Strange Dream
Had yuou recently broke up with a girlfriend?

MTFBWY
Anakin

• Topic Author
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
    Public
16 years 11 months ago #1900 by
I did break up a year or more before, and there was no hard partings on my side. It was a case of being held back by her. i was not in the remotest missing her or antone else for that matter, i was deep into study, classes and such. Someone tried to tell me is was either past life, or a \"fairy tale\" version of what to look for or what may come, there were and are some prominent signs in it and in all honesty, some of them have sort of come to past in the last year or less.
Amras

• Visitor
  • Visitor
    Public
16 years 11 months ago #1920 by
You dream seems to suggest that you had strong feelings towards this girl did your family think that she was a nice girl for you?

MTFBWY

Anakin

• Topic Author
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
    Public
16 years 11 months ago #1939 by
Not really, my family didn't like her, and her's didn't like me, \"religious differences\", the silliest of all reasons. I.E. both familes are prejudiced.
No, I was honestly glad to be done with her and move on, it wasn't about her, i'm kind of sure about that. In all actuality it seems more like /about someone I hope to meet face to face in June. Sort of a premonition, long term in advance.

• Visitor
  • Visitor
    Public
16 years 11 months ago #1987 by
The reason i asked was that your dream seems to be of the past you say you fell ill when this girl kissed you this would be an give the meaning of love your were taken to a hospital where no-one came would be the relationship and the families not accepting the other partner but the bit about getting married is what you wanted subconsciecely or not. try to keep an open mind when reviewing dreams as all is not what it appears as the first time, the mind can play tricks. don't let this dream play on the mind as it could cost you the present.

I hope this helps you if there any more dreams or questions don't be afraid to ask i am willing to help and that goes for all jedi.

MTFBWY

Anakin

• Topic Author
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
    Public
16 years 11 months ago #2014 by
Thank you, all of that seems to make a great deal of sense and probability. Ther are quite a few particulars that I didn't include as i don't think they would make any difference.
I still don't quite think the woman and the relationship in the dream was what I may have known, but more like what I wanted and considered a more ideal. Believe me, the ex was nothing like who I saw in the dream. LOL....

MTFBWY
Amras

• Visitor
  • Visitor
    Public
16 years 11 months ago #2151 by
Anytime my friend

MTFBWY

Anakin