Tyranny

• Topic Author
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
    Public
15 years 10 months ago #16516 by
Tyranny was created by
Just want to put this out there, because I'm tired of seeing it in posts if you say \"So Ordered\" or \"Will not be tolerated\", I'm going to go against it, for the simple pleasure of it. Then when the pleasure wears off, it'll be for the point in it, YOU, whoever you are, have no authority whatsoever in my life, or anyone here's life. As long as they are not infringeing on anyone’s rights, their freedoms stand as granted by the Constitution of the US. Even though many members are not US citizens, their rights remain the same due to this being a US based organization, so your petty threats and orders are null and void. This goes for anyone who is doing so, but no one in particular. It is arrogant, and reeks of tyranny. If you delete this, I will repost it, if you kick me out, I'll find a way back. This crap has no shelf to sit on in a place such as this. Find a new way to address the population about decisions made. In fact try finding a Master, and being retaught some of the basic parts of being a Jedi.

Any posts saying I'm evil and full of poodoo WILL NOT BE TOLERATED, you will be banned for eternity and sentenced to death, SO ORDERED.

DK

See how rediculous it is?

Please Log in to join the conversation.

• Visitor
  • Visitor
    Public
15 years 10 months ago #16517 by
Replied by on topic Re:Tyranny
Ditto. I whole heartedly agree with this.

• Visitor
  • Visitor
    Public
15 years 10 months ago - 15 years 10 months ago #16518 by
Well if you are going to get into trouble for saying or doing something better make it worthwhile.
Last edit: 15 years 10 months ago by .

• Topic Author
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
    Public
15 years 10 months ago #16525 by
Its sad really, people are too fearfull of the leadership to even touch this one. Whether its agreeing or disagreeing with me. Terrible, it really is.

DK

• Visitor
  • Visitor
    Public
15 years 10 months ago #16526 by
I really don't think it's fear, DK. I suspect it's just weariness. We're all kinda tired of the recent head-butting and opinion clashes.
And yes, anyone going around saying 'this will not be tolerated', or 'so ordered', and such, without the authority to back it up, is extremely silly. However, and correct me if I'm wrong, the only one who posts 'So Ordered' on anything is the person serving as the Head of the Order (Br. John et al.), who does have the authority. The phrase 'will not be tolerated', similarly, is made mostly by the Admins and the Arch-Bishops, whose job it is to monitor the content of the posts.
I may be mistaken, but that's how it seems to me.

• Visitor
  • Visitor
    Public
15 years 10 months ago #16527 by
I agree with both the topic and that we are weary of the subject!

• Topic Author
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
    Public
15 years 10 months ago #16528 by
My point exactly, they really don't have that authority either. The only authority people have is what we let them have. I'm not going to curt my style or language because one of them says so. If br. John \"So Ordered\" us all to suddenly have to right book reports to remain in the temple, I wouldn't do it. Not because I want to leave, but because its retarded. No one has real authority here, but lets just call it that, since thats how most people view it. The Pope-Cardinal Arch-Bishops if they have something that the group (now known as PCABs) has decided, there must be a more professional and respectful way to inform the members. Thats all I'm saying. And as far as admin's having power, thats BS like I said, admins are supposed to work for the members, to fix things that need fixed. Moderators are there to stop one member from infringing on another members rights, not to guide conversations and rat-out people to others about what they are talking about. Private conversations are supposed to be just that, private. Yet Admins and super admins CAN READ YOUR PRIVATE MESSAGES! To see if you are plotting against them or the staff aparently. I'm sure we have lots of terrorists in here, but I guess its possible.

There is a saying but I'll probably not get it exacly right.

\"Those willing to give up Freedom for Security, deserve neither\"

Take it how you want it.

DK

Moderators: ZerokevlarVerheilenChaotishRabeRiniTavi