Who are we?

• Topic Author
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
    Public
15 years 10 months ago #16267 by
Who are we? was created by
There have been certain things that have happened recently. From all of this has come distrust, sadness, anger, hurt, jealousy, friends/mentors leaving. We as Jedi/Sith say that we want to change things, make things better for others in the world. How in the hell can we do this if we are fighting each other. I am guilty of some, as are many others. We do not judge but accept what happens and try to avail a solution that is benefitual to all. Have we learned nothing from History. Must we destroy ourselves again and again and again. Yes questioning is a natural order of things, but when we recieve an answer and allow what has come across to happen, how does that make us Jedi/Sith? How does that help us to help others? Sometimes things just get messed up. But those that pull together for the greater good inact change. I have not been perfect nor never will be. For all those I have offended I apologize, but I will not compromise my self nor my honor anymore.

Please Log in to join the conversation.

• Visitor
  • Visitor
    Public
15 years 10 months ago #16270 by
Replied by on topic Re:Who are we?
I have only been here a short while, and over the course of a month I have made many friends, I have become an apprentice, I have had lessons. I have achieved a measure of peace, however, I must say that the actions over the past few days, have disrupted that peace. I am not one to get angry, nor am I one to fight or cause conflict. I merely state my opinion on the matter and sit and listen. I have listened far enough.

This internal conflict, if you can call it such must cease. To truly restore what we once had here at this temple all must be willing to admit they were wrong somewhere along the line. Be it a 'secret plot' or a simple argument that caused a strife and more back talking. We must own up for what we have done. I, like Knight Becky, am not perfect, nor will I ever be.

Who are we?

We are not children, and we are not warlords.

We are Jedi. Protectors of peace. So it is time for us to remember that fact, and take a step toward peace. Stop this bickering back and forth and grow up in a sense.

This will not be a quick and easy fix. It will take time, we cannot snap our fingers and *bam* there is peace and everything is back the way it was. This will take time and effort from all members. We have taken steps toward peace, now we just need to end this bickering and futile fight of who said what to whom.

I have faith in this temple and my new friends here, I am sure this matter will resolve. I just wanted to throw my hat in the ring, if you will.

Thanks for reading.

MTFSYW

• Visitor
  • Visitor
    Public
15 years 10 months ago #16273 by
Well said my apprentice, very well said indeed B)

• Visitor
  • Visitor
    Public
15 years 10 months ago #16295 by
Well I for 1 know we arent what we are becoming. We are Jedi not school children or whatever of course someone will find this offensive yadda yadda whatever then likely you are part of the problem any way I for one am done with the drama as far as im concerned it doesnt exist in \"my\" temple it only exists within a group of wankers within the temple. I'm done i have work to tend to. No time for petty disputes and BS. have a good day and as always MTFBWY.

More
15 years 10 months ago #16296 by Zanthan Storm
Replied by Zanthan Storm on topic Re:Who are we?
Who are we? A good question. We are a people dedicated to peace. We are a people dedicated to learning and wisdom. We are a people dedicated to serving life.

We have bickered and become paranoid. There is an old adage i have come to trust. Trust your common sense. Stop the drama and lets get back to the awesomeness we had. Most have listened.

I can not say what we will become, only who we are. I commend those who have contained this outbreak here in our sanctuary and even more so to those who have helped resolve it.

These actions show who we are. I have seen a great deal of growth lately in the Temple.
Jedi, all Jedi have been presented with great challenges. Things that shake our faith. We have stared that in the face and now we are emerging on the other side. We aren't done, but we have made a great start.

I agree we are not children. Those here have stood up and taken on the mantle of a Jedi. With all of its responsibilities. We must live up to them. Because if we don't... it still begs the question....

Who are we?

Good luck and Have faith. MTFBWYA & MTFSYW

Zanthan Storm
AKA Rev. Michael Ziskovsky OCP D.Div.

Master Knight of Jediism
Founder of Roseville, MN Chapter of TOTJO

Current Apprentice: The Coyote
Past Master: GM Neaj Pa Bol
Past Apprentices: Sr. Knight Kira, Knight Myos, Doriann

"Let no one thing control your life, seek to be complete and at peace."

Moderators: ZerokevlarVerheilenChaotishRabeRiniTavi