Silence is a Golden word......

• Neaj Pa Bol
  • Topic Author
  • Master
  • Master
    Registered
  • Faith is daring the soul to go beyond what the eyes can see...
More
15 years 10 months ago #16230 by Neaj Pa Bol
After much thought and the additional reoccurence of the little Jedi wars, as it seems. I have made a decision for myself, that I feel is best.

I take my leave of the Temple in vocal accord and place myself in Silence, this is effective now, but I will finish training my students in the next few months and make my time in Peace.

I have seem much in these not so hallowed internet halls that could shakedown many. I will meditate as to what my final choice will be during my time training and in Silence.

I wish you all could stop the petty mind games and stuggles for power. In the end what is accomplished, but hurt feelings and loss of people.

Tell me and I forget, teach me and I may remember, involve me and I learn. Benjamin Franklin

Let the improvement of yourself keep you so busy that you have no time to criticize others. Roy T. Bennett, The Light in the Heart

Participated in the making of the book, “The Jedi Compass”with 2 articles.

For today I serve so that tomorrow I may serve again. One step, One Vow, One Moment... Too always remember it is not about me... Master Neaj Pa Bol

Faith is daring the soul to go beyond what the eyes can see...

Faith is a journey, not a guilt trip...

Quiet your emotions to find inner peace. Learn from ignorance to foster knowledge.
Enjoy your passions but be immersed in serenity. Understand the chaos to see the harmony.
Life and death is to be one with the Force.

Apprentice's: Master Zanthan Storm, Jaxxy (Master Rachat et Espoir (Bridgette Barker))

Please Log in to join the conversation.

• Visitor
  • Visitor
    Public
15 years 10 months ago #16231 by
Replied by on topic Re:Silence is a Golden word......
I too would like to urge everyone to quit with all the petty games. This is a religious Temple, not an RPG game. I know that most, if not all of you know this, but please, everyone let us not turn this into a place of conflict, as it has been recently. We must strive for peace and acceptance, is that not what we are about? Peace and acceptance. Again, I am not blaming anyone or pointing fingures, but we have to work together now, for the benefit of everyone here at the Temple.

Master Patty, I would beg you not to leave this Temple, I know you havent made your decision...but, I know I would miss the wonderful things you have to say. You have had an influence on this Temple that will last forever, and no matter what your decision, you will not be forgoten.

• Visitor
  • Visitor
    Public
15 years 10 months ago #16232 by
I agree with both Master Patty and Lord Sarus. Games are for children, not for Jedi/Sith. We have lost friends, mentors, brothers, sisters over all of this. We need to come together as Jedi/Sith if we are to inact any part of change.

Master Patty, I have not gotten the chance to know you personally, but have learned some about you from your apprentices. I too hope that when the time comes you will stay. For I believe that you have much to offer to many here present and future.

• Jon
  • User
  • User
    Inactive
  • May the Dark Side of the Force serve you well!
More
15 years 10 months ago - 15 years 10 months ago #16238 by Jon
I am going to break my silence and second you on that Master Patty. Yes this has not stopped and probably will not until the people involved don`t start looking at themselves and realise what they are doing, or if they do know then don`t go. Change cannot take place without self realisation. It is not enough either to just look at others, calling for peace and hoping it will drop in out of the sky. And all of this started out of the blue about a month ago. I have been here for over 1 year and 1 month now, and never in that first year did I experience anything of the likes. This will not have a good end.

The author of the TOTJO simple and solemn oath, the liturgy book, holy days, the FAQ and the Canon Law. Ordinant of GM Mark and Master Jestor.
Last edit: 15 years 10 months ago by .

• Visitor
  • Visitor
    Public
15 years 10 months ago #16239 by
OK, my two pence worth (about 4 cents to the USA folks :D)

Let us forget the Jedi part for a brief second (don't shoot me until I'm finished please)

The simple fact of the matter as I see it is that a very small minority are seemingly unable to behave like sensible adults (and quite frankly all those involved are of adult age or at least are supposed to be). Instead of discussing issues with the person they have issue with, the sneak about, whispering things to others and this creates a not so funny version of the party game chinese whispers... may be called something else in your country, but its the game where everyone lines up, the first person whispers something to the person next to them and it gets repeated down the line, until the last person says out loud what they were told. The result is always nothing like the original.

This is why as PEOPLE we ALL need to stop this festering wound rot. The only thing I see before me is people getting hurt, people I think of as friends, and when my friends are hurt, I hurt too.

The fact that most here are Jedi only makes the whole thing more rancid (Nasty). It stops here it stops now.

I have to be 100% honest here, I too am in the mind of Master Patty and have been for the last ten days or so, that is to say I have been thinking of reconsidering my position within the temple once I have have completed the training of my apprentice.

IF you have an issue with me, then talk to me... not 20 others first, if you have issue with someone, talk to them about it. 99% of arguments are simple misunderstandings. If the two parties are unable to resolve the matter themselves, they should then seek the mediation service of the appropriate person(s).

Stop the rot, I beg you all.

MTFBWY - A

PS back to Jedi mode again :D

More
15 years 10 months ago #16245 by Zanthan Storm
*sits behind the desk again* I really hate it when there is something between people. We as believers in the Force. Jedi/Sith at this point are not important.

My time here has been one of the most important in my life. I have learned much. As an apprentice, a Knight and now a Master. It was in no way easy.

That is life people. It is not easy. So I too join my words to that of Jon, Patty, Rich, and Becky.

This must stop.

This is a place of learning and peace. We attempt to look for knowledge and gain wisdom. This is best found by tranquility and peace.

That is not happening right now. I have heard everyone from an Initiate to Charter Masters cry out for peace.

We can not go to war with each other. Let us put this foolishness behind us.

Blame is pointless. Those who have caused problems know who they are. They have been talked to. I ask you not follow in their footsteps.

Revenge is pointless. At this stage, it is. Even with the anger we all feel. Right now it will only feed the cycle.

Use common sense my friends. Jedi/Sith there is no difference. We are all one in this. Let us rebuild from the ashes we have created.

Who would join me in this? Masters, the builders of this temple having to take time away from it just to be at peace. It should be the opposite.

Zanthan Storm
AKA Rev. Michael Ziskovsky OCP D.Div.

Master Knight of Jediism
Founder of Roseville, MN Chapter of TOTJO

Current Apprentice: The Coyote
Past Master: GM Neaj Pa Bol
Past Apprentices: Sr. Knight Kira, Knight Myos, Doriann

"Let no one thing control your life, seek to be complete and at peace."

Moderators: ZerokevlarVerheilenChaotishRabeRiniTavi