Um...my long-overdue introduction...?

• Topic Author
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
    Public
15 years 10 months ago #16013 by
Greetings. My name is Joshua and I have been a member of this site for a significant amount of time. I have had two Masters, though both of them (for their own personal reasons) slowly faded from the site and left my training incomplete. As such, I am starting over. I am 18 years of age and have just graduated high school. The rites that I most closely relate to are the Pagan and Fifth Rites. I am currently searching for a Master. I am intelligent and dedicated, and willing to work on anything that I am given. I do need to refresh myself on such things as the Creed and the other basic learning items, but maybe I could go over them with a Master, once I get one, and further what understanding I DO have. I do not post often, but I am almost ALWAYS in the chat. Please, drop me a PM if you are interested in taking me as an Apprentice. Thank you. MTFBWY.

Please Log in to join the conversation.

• Visitor
  • Visitor
    Public
15 years 10 months ago #16014 by
Welcome! (and only 15 days late :)

• Visitor
  • Visitor
    Public
15 years 10 months ago #16016 by
Hello again! :laugh: Alright, I'll see what I can do to get you pointed in the right direction

• Visitor
  • Visitor
    Public
15 years 10 months ago #16017 by
If I had a better understanding of the 5th Id have taken Joshakin myself, but as such I it would not be fair on him for me to do so. But any 5th or those with good understanding of 5th , out there with no apprentices or room for another, please put Joshakin high on your list as he has been here for over a year, patience is certainly not something he lacks.

I wish you all the best in your future training, i am sure it wont be long now ;) MTFBWY - A / MTFSYW

• Visitor
  • Visitor
    Public
15 years 10 months ago #16018 by
Congrats on eveything and look forward to getting to know you. I am currantly in trainning and looking forward to working with everyone on the site. Congrats on graduation. Hope college is fun for you.

Srups - Todd

Moderators: ZerokevlarVerheilenChaotishRabeRiniTavi