The Big Goodby

More
15 years 10 months ago #15959 by Br. John
The Big Goodby was created by Br. John
Every so often someone posts either a grand or cryptic statement about leaving and never coming back. Or worse they take up valuable front page blog space with it.

We're never going to censor criticisms or questions but the only statement necessary to leave is \" \" (just leave). Junk posts and blogs of this nature are deleted immediately and the account is suspended.

If they're leaving for a reason they may criticize and post about it; that will not be deleted.

Founder of The Order

Please Log in to join the conversation.

• Visitor
  • Visitor
    Public
15 years 10 months ago #15961 by
Replied by on topic Re:The Big Goodby
I don't quite get why anybody would feel the need to do that... I mean, if they tell the people they know best, it makes sense, and then if anybody asks, those people can explain it, but I know from experience that if you make friends someplace, it's hard to stay away. Even if you say you'll never come back, you may, in fact, come back.

• Visitor
  • Visitor
    Public
15 years 10 months ago #15962 by
Rule #1 of the goodbyes...

The guilty ALWAYS monologue! and it's usually pointless junk we already know or don't really care about. Those who are going to leave and never come back just leave. They don't even post about it.

• Jon
  • User
  • User
    Inactive
  • May the Dark Side of the Force serve you well!
More
15 years 10 months ago #15969 by Jon
Replied by Jon on topic Re:The Big Goodby
What can I say... not very much. Such a call is usually a cry for help and usually it is one good friend with a genuine good heart who gives you a reason to stay.

The author of the TOTJO simple and solemn oath, the liturgy book, holy days, the FAQ and the Canon Law. Ordinant of GM Mark and Master Jestor.

More
15 years 10 months ago #15973 by Garm
Replied by Garm on topic Re:The Big Goodby
So true Sauron.

and the # 2 rule of goodby...

If you fell that you must say good by;

Don't go away mad...just go away.

:P

• Visitor
  • Visitor
    Public
15 years 10 months ago #15978 by
or just leave like a thief in the night.

• Visitor
  • Visitor
    Public
15 years 10 months ago #16049 by
I don't understand why anyone would want to leave. I really enjoy it here...and all the people are pretty cool.

Thats my 2 cents.....crap...I have to take that back to help get gas....j/k....:)

Srups - Todd

Moderators: ZerokevlarVerheilenChaotishRabeRiniTavi