KUNG FU PANDA

• Topic Author
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
    Public
15 years 10 months ago #15955 by
KUNG FU PANDA was created by
So, last night I went a saw Kung Fu Panda, and I tell you what, that movie was awesome! I would recommend it, it has quite a few teachings, that are rather deep for a kids movie, and some make for some good meditation and philosiphy topics. Haha, anyway, i enjoyed it very very much :)

May the Force serve you all well

Please Log in to join the conversation.

• Visitor
  • Visitor
    Public
15 years 10 months ago #15956 by
Replied by on topic Re:KUNG FU PANDA
that is what i was waiting to hear. guess i am going to the movies tomorrow after school.

• Visitor
  • Visitor
    Public
15 years 10 months ago #15958 by
I saw it yesterday, too. I absolutely agree with Sarus. I was actually thinking about posting some of the sayings in the movie, but maybe I'll wait until more of us have seen them. Don't wanna spoil anything!
-Chance

• Visitor
  • Visitor
    Public
15 years 10 months ago #15963 by
Haha, I actually avoided the topic earlier, because I feared spoilers.

I clicked it just now by accident. I was lucky to not see any spoilers, though, haha.

But yes! I am DYING to see this movie! And it's good to know that it has good philosophy in it, I didn't know that. So at least I did learn something, that's not detrimental to the plot. :)

• Visitor
  • Visitor
    Public
15 years 10 months ago #15986 by
I want to see it. I plan to see it just as soon as I get some free time in which to see it in.

• Visitor
  • Visitor
    Public
15 years 10 months ago #16048 by
Ok....great so its not going to be a Speed Racer thing. I really like Speed Racer and went to see it and it didn't play out like I would have liked it too. I mean don't get me wrong it was good. I just dig that in between movie...good plot...but funny....and light.

Srups - Todd

Moderators: ZerokevlarVerheilenChaotishRabeRiniTavi