Cancer anyone?

• Topic Author
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
    Public
15 years 10 months ago #15944 by
Cancer anyone? was created by
As jedi i believe we must do anything we can to help anyone we can. Im trying to spread the word aboout this European cancer cure.
A European biochemist, Dr. Johanna Budwig, analyzed the blood of people with cancer. She found that cancer patients have an extreme a lack of omega-3 and omega-6 fatty acids. She found that flaxseed( or linseed) oil to be very high in these nutients. Also, for proper absorbtion of the nutrients, they had to be taken in conjunction with a kind of protein found in dairy products. She found cottage cheese to be the best source. So she devised a treatment consisting of the following:

About 4 Tbs. high-quality, cold-pressed, refridgerated, organic flaxseed oil, mixed very well with 1/2 C. high-quality, all-natural, organic cottage cheese. Eat 3-4 times daily. For advanced cases you may want to start with 5-6 Tbs. and a bit more for men and heavier people.

It is imperative that you follow the above directions exactly. Also, if you google this you may find different recipes and diets with this treatment. I also believe it is a good idea to add whole freshly ground flax seed. Flax seed and oil can be purchased at healthfood stores or online. You can use a cheap coffee grinder to grind fresh seed. I've read that whole flax seed may be more effective than oil.

Also, if you google this you may find sites that discourage you from doing this, be wary of these sites and don't let them discourage you. Your doctor may discourage you as well. But just keep in mind that in America the drug industry is huge and if you cure your cancer with a cheap remedy like this you wont have to dish out thousands to drug companies and your doctor will you? Theres no sense in not trying anyway.

Please Log in to join the conversation.

• Visitor
  • Visitor
    Public
15 years 10 months ago #15945 by
Replied by on topic Re:Cancer anyone?
Is this treatment being reviewed by FDA?
I'm a little suspicious of 'miracle' cures these days (the fact that I just watched \"I Am Legend\" last night probably doesn't help), but it would be great if can be verified.

• Topic Author
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
    Public
15 years 10 months ago #15947 by
Oh dont even get me started on the FDA! if u know as much about them as i do it would make u sick! ofcourse its not being reviewed by them, this is nothing u could patent and sell so why would they do anything but refute it?
i too am suspiciuos of \"miracle cures\" but thats why i like to have a good explanattion as to why they may work. This treatment has been known for about 30 yrs over there i think. Also this is just one, i know of a better one but this is the easiest.
But honestly, dont put any faith in the FTC or FDA.
For one thing, the FTC is the branch thats in charge of making sure false advertising doesnt reach the public and can u believe theyve actually been sued for false advertising?
If its something that cant be patented and sold its not acceptable in the pharma/medical community.
A guy actually got 30 million dollars to not release info on the safe natural diabetes cure he discovered.
You are wise to be wary, but i think with this stuff it makes more sense to treat the cause not the symptoms. Also, chemo is thousands of dollars accompanied by horrible physical and mental side effects, you can get a bottle of flax for 5 dollars and cottage cheese for just a couple, what have you got to lose?
And flax is good for you anyway. ^_^

• Visitor
  • Visitor
    Public
15 years 10 months ago #15949 by
Question on this? Is this for all forms of cancer or just one aspect of it. Granted cancer is considered to be one form, but can be just as evasive in treatments as most disaeses are.

• Visitor
  • Visitor
    Public
15 years 10 months ago #15951 by
As someone living with Diabetes for many decades now, ive heard n seen all this before, so yes I am more than suspicious/sceptical.

I also have Coeliac disease and that puts me in high risk bracket for cancer and with this condition that diet above is an immediate no no do to fact that coeliac disease causes malabsorption of fats anyway...in otherwords most of that food would end up seeing the light od day again so to speak.

I also believe GLA would be a more efficient fatty acid, Gamolinolenic acid was prescribed to diabetic patients uptil recently in the UK until the cost/benefit ratio was deemed unbalanced.

Evening Primrose oil is the source of GLA, not all EP products have the same %age GLA so if your gonna try it, get the highest GLA you can afford.

If this treatment does work, then great, Im happy to be wrong but as ive said, ive seen n heard it all before. There is nothing wrong in hope, but false overinflated hope only causes more pain emotionally.

• Topic Author
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
    Public
15 years 10 months ago #15952 by
Im pretty sure its for most forms. And if you look this up you will find several success stories for everything from prostate to breast cancer on other blogs and forums. However if the cancer is due to some other cause then it probably wont have much of an effect. An example maybe skin cancer, this is often caused by more physical environmental factors like exposure to sun and carcinogenic pollutants.
However, one can cure allmost any disease by simply maintaining a bodiliy environment in which the diseease cannot survive. Disease including cancer, survives in an unoxygenated, acidic environment. If you have the Standard American Diet(aptly named as SAD) then you most probably have a highly acidic body. The other cure I mentioned involves changing your body into a diesease-hostile environment:makiing it more alkaline and oxygenated. However, this involves severe changing in lifestyle and not many people are willing to do this unless they are completly out of other options.
This is a more effective \"cure\" and if anyone would like to know more just ask.
Basically the key to maintaining health is all about BALANCE.

• Topic Author
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
    Public
15 years 10 months ago #15954 by
Kana Seiko Haruki wrote:

As someone living with Diabetes for many decades now, ive heard n seen all this before, so yes I am more than suspicious/sceptical.

I also have Coeliac disease and that puts me in high risk bracket for cancer and with this condition that diet above is an immediate no no do to fact that coeliac disease causes malabsorption of fats anyway...in otherwords most of that food would end up seeing the light od day again so to speak.

I also believe GLA would be a more efficient fatty acid, Gamolinolenic acid was prescribed to diabetic patients uptil recently in the UK until the cost/benefit ratio was deemed unbalanced.

Evening Primrose oil is the source of GLA, not all EP products have the same %age GLA so if your gonna try it, get the highest GLA you can afford.

If this treatment does work, then great, Im happy to be wrong but as ive said, ive seen n heard it all before. There is nothing wrong in hope, but false overinflated hope only causes more pain emotionally.

this is something i shall have to research more, always a pleasure to learn something new.
GLA would indeed probabbly be beneficial.
The cancer patients were found to have low levels of certain fatty acids and (as i said its all about BALANCE) so the treatments consists of those specific fatty acids.
Also i put more stock into the other \"cure\" i know its also less contraversial, but it has been shown to be effective for things like diabetes as well. If you really want more info just ask, its just kinda lenghty.
And i completly agree with your last statement thats why i dont like using the word \"cure\".

• Visitor
  • Visitor
    Public
15 years 10 months ago #15957 by
Will have to keep that in mind. Thanks for the intell.

Moderators: ZerokevlarVerheilenChaotishRabeRiniTavi