Signatures

• Topic Author
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
    Public
15 years 10 months ago - 15 years 9 months ago #15926 by
Signatures was created by
Problems With Sigs/Signatures

OK folks, there seems to be a small issue with people being unable to edit and keep their own signatures.

The admin are aware of this and it seems to be the result of a recent server upgrade(s).

Regardless of the reason, if you are desperate to have your sigs as you want them, ask an admin to do this for you via pm.

make it clear what you want and an admin will do this when they have a spare minute. These are not high priority so please dont expect them to be done in any desperate hurry as all admins are always busy elsewhere on the temples running or in real world.

By clear, we also mean any details such as text size and or colour, if its a picture sig you want displaying, send us the url, we will see to the img codes.

The biggest slacker among admins is me (Kana-Seiko Haruki; I dont work and am on most days) so I am probably best first choice for sig changing.
So as I said, PM what you want doing and I'll do it as soon as I can, if not me, then any available administrator.

This is repeated in the General section of the forum (a locked sticky) simply so all requests are sent to an Admin in the form of a PM and not clutter the forum with this,

MTFBWY - A

Kana-Seiko Haruki
Last edit: 15 years 9 months ago by .
The topic has been locked.
Moderators: ZerokevlarVerheilenChaotishRabeRiniTavi