LESSONS FOR ALL!!

• Neaj Pa Bol
  • Topic Author
  • Master
  • Master
    Registered
  • Faith is daring the soul to go beyond what the eyes can see...
More
15 years 10 months ago - 15 years 10 months ago #15845 by Neaj Pa Bol
LESSONS FOR ALL!!

The last several days for me, is a strong reminder of not so long ago strife that began in TOTJO before the split. I was Council Chair. I watched members attacking other members, even an Inquisitors ruling against a Master because Title and Privileges granted they felt were not right and felt that that person was trying to monopolize the workings in the temple. No matter which direction I would turn, I faced the dilemma of being isolated and watched it all go to hell and back. I see the beginnings of that again...

My only response, was to step down, the two Temples had the council(s) as the council for each.

I walked away once, I have no problem in doing so again!!!

Now I am looking at a very arcane similarity once again. This is not how it works people!!! Civilian life cannot be the influence of the inner workings and membership here. Yes, we live in a Civilian world but when we come through the Cybernetic doors of the Temple it should be left behind in how it influences you.

I couldn't care less that in the outside world who is having a relationship with who, or who said this or that, or who did this or that, or secrets among secrets... Those are some of the imperfections of this world, that We as Jedi, and our Sith Brethren of this Temple, that has moved to their own, must realize you leave it at the door. If a member has a relationship with another member, so what!! It's their personal life and we have no right either Civilian or as members to interfere or judge, unless it interferes with the Temple. Even so, it should not become a gossip feast but taken to the right people to handle it.

If members don't understand the why's and wherefore's of what some call secret forums, etc., ask a higher-ranking member. You will get a reason. But for starts. Some of these forums are for discussions that are needed for the Masters, etc. Things that new members, Apprentices, etc., are not ready to be involved in.

I've seen the fights about keeping members out of the loop. That is not what it is. Having an all see all know way only puts too much pressure on lower ranking members and bad feelings with discussions or topics that may relate one to a particular situation. To be all knowing all seeing is like waving your underwear out for the whole world to view, inspect and give their opinion.

The Hierarchy of the Temple is no different from the outside world, chain of command. And if it is told to a Higher-ranking member, it is their choice on how to take the next steps if any are needed. We even have the SAA for difficulties or concerns... That's where much of this needed to be handled in the first place, of what little I know of the whole picture.

This last upset was one that was not needed to get as far as it did. Miscommunications as well didn't help either.

MTFBWYAAF

Patty

(See the articale for the Teachings to this...)

Tell me and I forget, teach me and I may remember, involve me and I learn. Benjamin Franklin

Let the improvement of yourself keep you so busy that you have no time to criticize others. Roy T. Bennett, The Light in the Heart

Participated in the making of the book, “The Jedi Compass”with 2 articles.

For today I serve so that tomorrow I may serve again. One step, One Vow, One Moment... Too always remember it is not about me... Master Neaj Pa Bol

Faith is daring the soul to go beyond what the eyes can see...

Faith is a journey, not a guilt trip...

Quiet your emotions to find inner peace. Learn from ignorance to foster knowledge.
Enjoy your passions but be immersed in serenity. Understand the chaos to see the harmony.
Life and death is to be one with the Force.

Apprentice's: Master Zanthan Storm, Jaxxy (Master Rachat et Espoir (Bridgette Barker))
Last edit: 15 years 10 months ago by Neaj Pa Bol.

Please Log in to join the conversation.

• Visitor
  • Visitor
    Public
15 years 10 months ago #15856 by
Replied by on topic Re:LESSONS FOR ALL!!
I don't know what all happend the other day but nor do I want to know. I just want to find my way threw the forest and be happy in life. Brothers/Sisters in Jediism is what I enjoy and seeing this Temple grow is what I would love. I am very enlightened by this last post and hope others are also.

Srups - Todd

• Jon
  • User
  • User
    Inactive
  • May the Dark Side of the Force serve you well!
More
15 years 10 months ago #15874 by Jon
Replied by Jon on topic Re:LESSONS FOR ALL!!
I want to thank you Master Patty for hitting the right note, giving the necessary help, saying just enough and for understanding with deep sensitivity. Your wisdom was always a priviledge we had the benefit of sunning ourselves in. Thank you. MTFSYW

The author of the TOTJO simple and solemn oath, the liturgy book, holy days, the FAQ and the Canon Law. Ordinant of GM Mark and Master Jestor.

Moderators: ZerokevlarVerheilenChaotishRabeRiniTavi