HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!

• Topic Author
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
    Public
16 years 1 week ago #14308 by
HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!! was created by
Happy Birthday Sister April and Brother Decimus!!!

:D

Please Log in to join the conversation.

• Visitor
  • Visitor
    Public
16 years 1 week ago #14312 by
Replied by on topic Re:HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!
Happy Birthday to April and Decimus, and I wish for you many, many more!!!

• Visitor
  • Visitor
    Public
16 years 1 week ago #14313 by
Happy birthday you two. I do hope you'll both take a day from this busy existence and find some rest for yourselves and time to celebrate. No matter what cards we're dealt or what circumstance we find ourselves in it's life itself that's a gift. And like all gifts what we do with it is entirely up to us. may the force be with you both.

~Merin~

• Visitor
  • Visitor
    Public
16 years 1 week ago #14315 by
Thank you both, I would like to say something in light of this joyous day. About 5 years ago yesturday the closest grandmother i had (i had 4 GM's [both GP's remarried]) well she passed. She had such faith and commitment that even though she tried many Christian paths she never once lost her belief in God. Well, the week prior she had a heart attack. Quickly they rushed her in and put her threw a long triple bypass. She had had previous stroke of the nervous system and this did not help her to say the least. After the surgery, the pastor told us durring the service, she would wryth (sp?) around the bed as if she could not totally control her body. The pastor went to her and took her hand. He told her he was going to pray with her. And from the moment he began praying she stopped moving and held his hand. When he was done she went back to before he prayed. When he told me that it touched me. The fact that religion can touch a person so much to the point of getting passed everything that they are going threw, physically, emotionally, and mentally. This is one reason why i say i don't care what people believe in as long as they have faith.

Well until this year i haven't celebrated my B-Day, i haven't been able to. On my birthday after it happened i did go to school, but i couldn't tell anyone why i was so depressed, i couldn't do it so my, now fiancee, then BF, had to go ahead of me and tell people because i couldn't even hear it said. I am tearing up a little bit right now but my grandmother loved to celebrate all of her kids and grandkids and greatgrandkids birthday's so, i am taking this day back. At 1 o'clock AM (this morning) 24 years ago i was born, and tonight at 6 i am getting married. And i am celebrating, that is what my grandmother would have wanted and that is what i am doing. :) So thank you all for celebrating with me.

• Visitor
  • Visitor
    Public
16 years 1 week ago #14316 by
No, thank you for the honor and privilege of sharing your day with us, even if it's only a small part. I would go in to how we return to the force, do not mourn, but really you know that and in life it doesn't make going though it much easier. I will say this;

If you loved your grandmother and remember her vividly, then she's not really gone is she dear? It's only the body that fades in time because we're all designed by nature to die. Yet you loved her, and she you. And love is eternal, forever and always. So don't mourn a passing that was designed by nature to occur, instead on this blessed day raise a glass, have a moment of silence, and celebrate the gift you've both been given, the memory and experience of each other. Because in the end it's all that we ever really leave behind. My best and brightest blessings to you both on this day my dear, and remember.

~Merin~

• Jon
  • User
  • User
    Inactive
  • May the Dark Side of the Force serve you well!
More
16 years 1 week ago #14320 by Jon
Replied by Jon on topic Re:HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!
Happy Birthday Sister April and Br.Decimus! May you be blessed by many years to come by the presence of the Force, just as much as we have been blessed by your both being here! MTFBWY.

The author of the TOTJO simple and solemn oath, the liturgy book, holy days, the FAQ and the Canon Law. Ordinant of GM Mark and Master Jestor.

• Visitor
  • Visitor
    Public
16 years 1 week ago #14324 by
:blush: Thanks everyone!!! I forgot today was my birthday. I think its the old age kickin' in... they say that once you make thirty its all down hill...lol. Happy Birthday Sr.April. I believe too, that your grandma would want you to celebrate your life and a start of a new one; congrats on that by the way and good luck.
Thanks again everyone, and MTFBWUA.

• Visitor
  • Visitor
    Public
16 years 1 week ago #14328 by
Happy Birthday to you to Decimus, i can honestly say that is one of the first times i have said that for some time. I haven't been able to say it often. So Happy Birthday. Thank you and i hope you day goes well.

Moderators: ZerokevlarVerheilenChaotishRabeRiniTavi