Vacancies! Help needed.

• Jon
  • Topic Author
  • User
  • User
    Inactive
  • May the Dark Side of the Force serve you well!
More
16 years 2 weeks ago - 16 years 2 weeks ago #14072 by Jon
Vacancies! Help needed. was created by Jon
We are looking for two further Intake Officers to welcome our newer members, and a member of ranking at least Knight to be our TOTJO Ambassador. Please PM me (Jon), no e mails! (See FAQ for job description)

The author of the TOTJO simple and solemn oath, the liturgy book, holy days, the FAQ and the Canon Law. Ordinant of GM Mark and Master Jestor.
Last edit: 16 years 2 weeks ago by .

Please Log in to join the conversation.

• Jon
  • Topic Author
  • User
  • User
    Inactive
More
16 years 2 weeks ago #14082 by Jon
Replied by Jon on topic Re:Vacancies! Help needed.
Jon wrote:

We are looking for two further Intake Officers to welcome our newer members, and a member of ranking at least Knight to be our TOTJO Ambassador. Please PM me (Jon), no e mails! (See FAQ for job description)

Bump!

The author of the TOTJO simple and solemn oath, the liturgy book, holy days, the FAQ and the Canon Law. Ordinant of GM Mark and Master Jestor.

• Jon
  • Topic Author
  • User
  • User
    Inactive
More
16 years 2 weeks ago #14084 by Jon
We are looking for one more Intake Officer to welcome our newer members, and a member of ranking of at least Knight to be our TOTJO Ambassador. Please PM me (Jon), no e mails! (See FAQ for job description)

• Jon
  • Topic Author
  • User
  • User
    Inactive
More
16 years 2 weeks ago #14094 by Jon
Jon wrote:

We are looking for one more Intake Officer to welcome our newer members, and a member of ranking of at least Knight to be our TOTJO Ambassador. Please PM me (Jon), no e mails! (See FAQ for job description)

Bump!

• Visitor
  • Visitor
    Public
16 years 2 weeks ago #14095 by
Replied by on topic Re:Vacancies! Help needed.
if it reassures anybody, it isnt entirely difficult, it certainly is not a full time job, (as Intake Officer) as youd only be 'working' one week in every three, the pay is excellent and it is a job that actually hold a large degree of honour as you are the goinfg to be the representative of the temple to new members.

I guess you want to know what the pay is, well its the fact that you are helping your Temple in no small measure, come on, 800+ members and we cant get two people to do relatively simple tasks

MTFBWY - A

• Visitor
  • Visitor
    Public
16 years 2 weeks ago #14100 by
Replied by on topic Re:Vacancies! Help needed.
If I was of the appropriate rank I would gladly be Ambassador, but since I'm not, I will wish yall good luck in finding one.

MTFBWY

• Jon
  • Topic Author
  • User
  • User
    Inactive
More
16 years 2 weeks ago #14105 by Jon
And what about intake officer?

Moderators: ZerokevlarVerheilenChaotishRabeRiniTavi