To the Bishops and Arch Bishops

• Jon
  • Topic Author
  • User
  • User
    Inactive
  • May the Dark Side of the Force serve you well!
More
16 years 2 weeks ago #13862 by Jon
Most of what I had to say I said in Jedi and the Law. From what I understand some Arch Bishops and Bishops were unhappy with the way I was running things and filled complaints. Br.John gave me some hints but I was as is often the case slow on the uptake. I tried what I thought was good to organise things, I even wanted to get an Academy going. Well I apologose for that too. MTFBWY all.

The author of the TOTJO simple and solemn oath, the liturgy book, holy days, the FAQ and the Canon Law. Ordinant of GM Mark and Master Jestor.

Please Log in to join the conversation.

More
16 years 2 weeks ago #13863 by Br. John
There is nothing to apologize for. No one person can possibly do all that work short of it being a paid full time job and we are all volunteers. There are no Cardinal Bishops anymore including myself.

This is a reorganization not a demotion.

You are the Arch-Bishop of Clergy formation and the Executive Vice President of this corporation.

I expect you to be President of the Academy / Seminary which will be a separate corporation. Your only fault is trying to do too much and I and all the members appreciate it. Your dedication is faultless. We have grown so big and are getting new members so fast that only a group of us working as a team can possibly keep up with all this.

There is no demotion. We are sharing responsibility, as a group, for setting the policies and the necessary evil of the business of running a church.

The situation was getting explosive and the accusations and threats (I'll probably never drink Scotch again) against me, by implication, included you so I had to move both of us out of harms way. I also demoted myself if you want to look at it that way.

I actually wonder if this person is really who he says he is. This seems like a carefully orchestrated plot to undermine us. I've seen this before. I even know how to make it appear that I'm connected to the Internet from almost any country and so do many others.

I am hurt and shocked. I am ready to leave myself if that's what it takes to protect The Order. But time would go on and then another person - the type of person who can only pull themselves up by putting other people down will show up again - and then whoever was president would have to take the heat.

I will not be intimidated.

Not you Jon or anyone else should take these changes as an insult or because somebody got mad but only as a necessity.

Attack one of us - attack all of us.

It's not a disempowerment on your part or mine but an empowerment to all our Masters and ArchBishops. I am not asking you to do anything that I am not doing myself.

I have to take a threat like that seriously. You know I am a Witch my birth and I am sworn to Harm None. Please know that my only motive is to protect you and all the members.

I am so sorry for the abruptness and the horrible timing of you not being here while this lunatic tried to hurt us. Don't let him win by putting you down. Don't let the emotions sway you.

You can dedicate yourself to what you are best at: Education and Clergy Formation. Other folks must fill in and do serious work in other areas and without the burden of so much you will be able to do so much more.

I would trust you with my life.

Please do not abandon us. Please do not feel bad. You have done us a great service and are well loved. A few complaints go with any job and you should see all the hate mail I get in the Contact Us box.

You are a success in that you showed us what works and what does not. This is a time for growth and renewal. Don't make a decision in the heat of the moment. You're in a position to do The Order all the more good and have more time for your family - that always must come first.

MTFBWY and God Bless,

Br. John+

Founder of The Order

• Visitor
  • Visitor
    Public
16 years 2 weeks ago #13902 by
Father Hans, not more than a few days ago, concerning another matter, you told me this; \"Convince him to stay please. This is not the first time we`ve had heated arguments.\"

I understand that you are upset, my friend. But please, please don't leave us because of it. Personally, I would be devastated. You've touched the hearts and lives of so many of us! It would be an absolute shame to see you walk away.

Suffering the pain of your loss is something that I care not to endure. Nor do I wish that upon any of the other members Your friends, your apprentices..... Hell, even your enemies don't deserve to have you quit.

You are a jewel among pebbles, my Brother. We pebbles would like to become just as polished and brilliant as you are. But for that, we need your help.

I beg that you reconsider.

Moderators: ZerokevlarVerheilenChaotishRabeRiniTavi