Action ou inaction?

More
4 years 1 month ago #349535 by Cheb
Action ou inaction? was created by Cheb
Action ou inaction?

Je voulais avoir votre avis sur ce sujet. A quel moment un Jedi doit-il aider ou agir et doit-il le faire ?

- Premier cas: Donner de la l'argent ou à manger à une personne dans le besoin, est-ce vraiment l'aider ? Cela peut engendrer de la jalousie et au final provoquer un conflit. La personne en question n'a peut être pas mérité qu'on lui offre notre aide.

- Deuxième cas, une agression. Instinctivement nous irons aider le perdant mais pourquoi lui ? Le fait d'être plus faible physiquement ne veut pas dire qu'il n'est pas responsable de ce qui lui arrive.

Agir sur le moment présent, réaction à l'instinct ou à l'intuition ? Ou laisser les choses faire ainsi va la Force ?

De quel côté vous rangeriez-vous ?

Please Log in to join the conversation.

• Neaj Pa Bol
  • Master
  • Master
    Registered
  • Faith is daring the soul to go beyond what the eyes can see...
More
4 years 1 month ago - 4 years 1 month ago #349542 by Neaj Pa Bol
Replied by Neaj Pa Bol on topic Action ou inaction?

Cheb wrote: Action ou inaction?

Je voulais avoir votre avis sur ce sujet. A quel moment un Jedi doit-il aider ou agir et doit-il le faire ?

- Premier cas: Donner de la l'argent ou à manger à une personne dans le besoin, est-ce vraiment l'aider ? Cela peut engendrer de la jalousie et au final provoquer un conflit. La personne en question n'a peut être pas mérité qu'on lui offre notre aide.

- Deuxième cas, une agression. Instinctivement nous irons aider le perdant mais pourquoi lui ? Le fait d'être plus faible physiquement ne veut pas dire qu'il n'est pas responsable de ce qui lui arrive.

Agir sur le moment présent, réaction à l'instinct ou à l'intuition ? Ou laisser les choses faire ainsi va la Force ?

De quel côté vous rangeriez-vous ?

Translation:

Action or inaction?

I wanted to have your opinion on this subject. When should a Jedi help or act and should he do it?

- First case: Giving money or food to a person in need, does it really help? This can cause jealousy and ultimately cause conflict. The person in question may not have deserved our help.

- Second case, an assault. Instinctively we will go to help the loser but why him? Being physically weak does not mean that he is not responsible for what happens to him.

Act on the present moment, reaction to instinct or intuition? Or let things go the way of the Force?

Which side would you take?

Acts of kindness, helping others, is something that should be done. Now please note, the word “should”. It does not mean you have to, no one knows at that very instant moment if someone is deserving or not. It does not mean you have to. Is the person hungry, cold, Ill? By choice or unfortunate circumstances. For every one instant has more than one reason as to why things are at that very moment.

Weaker or not? This can also be Right or Wrong... If you see a person being assaulted, if you have an Arnold Swartzenegger beating the crap out of a Pee Wee Herman, do you step in to stop it? Here we are in the morale vs ethical vs individual choices, cause and reaction.

Can not tell you what you should do. You are the one that has to choose. What kind of person are you. Do you have morales or ethics or individual thoughts that would place you in being helpful, standing up for what’s right or just let things take its course, are the choices you make for the betterment of things or self serving.

Tell me and I forget, teach me and I may remember, involve me and I learn. Benjamin Franklin

Let the improvement of yourself keep you so busy that you have no time to criticize others. Roy T. Bennett, The Light in the Heart

Participated in the making of the book, “The Jedi Compass”with 2 articles.

For today I serve so that tomorrow I may serve again. One step, One Vow, One Moment... Too always remember it is not about me... Master Neaj Pa Bol

Faith is daring the soul to go beyond what the eyes can see...

Faith is a journey, not a guilt trip...

Quiet your emotions to find inner peace. Learn from ignorance to foster knowledge.
Enjoy your passions but be immersed in serenity. Understand the chaos to see the harmony.
Life and death is to be one with the Force.

Apprentice's: Master Zanthan Storm, Jaxxy (Master Rachat et Espoir (Bridgette Barker))
Last edit: 4 years 1 month ago by Neaj Pa Bol.
The following user(s) said Thank You: OB1Shinobi

More
4 years 1 month ago #349586 by Adder
Replied by Adder on topic Action ou inaction?
If you feel its important perhaps lead by example, indirectly or directly. But its hard to know sometimes, it's a diverse world, but by being an example it at least provides a platform of confidence that if they ask you might be motivated and able to help. How to engineer that into circumstances is the trick.... hunger is normal, starvation is not. Violence is never OK, but the authorities are better able to deal with most things unless its urgently critical - and intervention brings all sorts of risks.

Knight ~ introverted extropian, mechatronic neurothealogizing, technogaian buddhist. Likes integration, visualization, elucidation and transformation.
Jou ~ Deg ~ Vlo ~ Sem ~ Mod ~ Med ~ Dis
TM: Grand Master Mark Anjuu

Moderators: ZerokevlarVerheilenChaotishRabeRiniTavi