multi-dimensional physics thread (for Gisteron) ;-)

More
4 years 2 months ago #349032 by JamesSand

Do you tell your students gist they are lazy in your classes when they dont know how to do stuff? Or do you tell them they are liars when they get an answer that is wrong in your opinion. You must be a dream of a teacher.

I know you didn't address this to me, but I'll respond anyway -

I do.

I openly mock and ridicule my students.

Possibly because I am just a massive power abusing tool, but also, possibly, because my students are all adults, are all volunteers, and what am I teaching has a direct influence on their ability to generate an income - so, the benefit is all for them, if they can't be arsed making the effort to "git gud" at what they are there to get qualified in, I really see no reason to inspire them to do so.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Amaya

Please Log in to join the conversation.

• Visitor
  • Visitor
    Public
4 years 2 months ago #349033 by

JamesSand wrote: I do.

I openly mock and ridicule my students.

Possibly because I am just a massive power abusing tool, but also, possibly, because my students are all adults, are all volunteers, and what am I teaching has a direct influence on their ability to generate an income - so, the benefit is all for them, if they can't be arsed making the effort to "git gud" at what they are there to get qualified in, I really see no reason to inspire them to do so.

I prefer teachers like this. It is more effective. I don't want to be pattycaked to memorization, I want my mental steel to be tempered in the fires of knowledge and competence! So what if my ego is bruised? Your feelings do not matter. They are an illusion and the sooner you understand that the sooner you can get over yourself and make something useful of yourself.

• Topic Author
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
    Public
4 years 2 months ago - 4 years 2 months ago #349036 by
Oh Gist - the famous word revision pilot! wow do other people in your life have trouble keeping up with all your back pedals and revisions?

I never used the word hard and I never used "to hard" as an excuse. I tried to look it up but could not find how to look up just a number. Obviously my knoweldge on how to use a board like this is limited. Hardly requires you to call me lazy though does it?? That is just you being an * O

you did call me a liar as well just for claiming that I had physics proof and then you examined it and said it was not proof up to your standards. And then you called me a liar for presenting it as well. * O move number TWO

you did say the force was everything and I DID follow the link to get that answer lol. swim swim but never get anywhere do you gist. YOUR direct quote is below...

Gisteron wrote: And as to what the Force is... I like Proteus' late August response.... the delightful way Proteus put it was "What is the Force not?" (emphasis added).

Now go on and tell my how thats not EXACTLY what you said, right?

GIST future quote: I didnt say the force was everything, I said what is the force not!!!

LMFAO what a crock of horse hockey. What is everything that is not included in this mysterious nothing you are telling me about? How can something exist outside of everything to become something that is not the force???
Last edit: 4 years 2 months ago by .

More
4 years 2 months ago #349039 by Gisteron

Fyxe wrote: you did call me a liar as well just for claiming that I had physics proof and then you examined it and said it was not proof up to your standards. And then you called me a liar for presenting it as well.

To my memory I only called you out on lies about what we said before, never about the actual content. But do feel free to point me to the post(s) where you feel that's what happened.

you did say the force was everything and I DID follow the link to get that answer lol. swim swim but never get anywhere do you gist. YOUR direct quote is below...

Gisteron wrote: And as to what the Force is... I like Proteus' late August response.... the delightful way Proteus put it was "What is the Force not?" (emphasis added).

Now go on and tell my how thats not EXACTLY what you said, right?

Where in that passage do I say that the Force is everything? I don't see it. All I see is me saying that I liked the way Proteus put it before. And later in that post I go on to express how I'd use the term myself. Did you even read that? If you did, I have no way of explaining where you get the idea that I said anything about the Force being everything. Even that quote of Proteus' doesn't quite say that. All it does is reverse the question, proposing to approach it from the opposite side, lest we think that coming at it head-on is the only way to treat it. It seems you care so much about my view that you'd instead focus on my opinion on someone else's, only to misrepresent it as my own.

For someone complaining about words being put in their mouths, you sure do a lot of it yourself, don't you. I didn't say that you said it was too hard to search for the post I was referencing. I said that it ("... or something") was your excuse, which really isn't much of a stretch when your first response was about how oh-so-many messages you'd have to go through before finding it, i.e. that it was essentially an unreasonably hard task. So what part exactly of my post was the part where I said the Force was everything? Do you really think that a word and specificity pedant like me would say anything like that?

But enough of this. If you feel like discussing my views (or your lies avoidable mistakes about them) with me further, I'll be happy to engage with you in the thread where you inquired for the views of others. This thread was about multidimensional physics in general and my questions to you in particular. It's not about the Force, and it's not about my perspective on it and I see no reason why you feel like you have to steer it so far off topic and will not continue this derailment further.

Better to leave questions unanswered than answers unquestioned

• Topic Author
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
    Public
4 years 2 months ago - 4 years 2 months ago #349041 by

Gisteron wrote: No, you (fyxe) are lazy for making the excuse that it's too hard or something before even trying.

Looks like you put the word HARD in my mouth right there bucko.

Fyxe wrote: GIST future quote: I didnt say the force was everything, I said what is the force not!!!

Gisteron wrote: Where in that passage do I say that the Force is everything? I don't see it.

And of course my prediction coming true. Gist has not a straight sentence in his body. everything is twisty and rabbit trailed.

Let me know when you want to reveal you oh so secret views of the force and I shall be glad to discuss them. Your right for now enough of your nonsense and avoidance.
Last edit: 4 years 2 months ago by .

• Topic Author
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
    Public
4 years 2 months ago #349129 by
Last words here I guess!

If our thoughts create our reality and we create those thoughts with our minds and once created become reality then any thought created will become reality in some form with cant be destroyed. This is subjective reality. But what happens if the divergent thought does not become a part of absolute reality, where does the thought go? It wont be destroyed but continue to exist in some reality. Are they integrated in some way? Existing simultaneously in different realm? No idea, we only know they exist. Therefore my idea exists simply because of the fact that I thought of it and that is beyond any objective reality you might disagree with!

More
4 years 2 months ago #349130 by Adder
Tucked away in memory or transferred to heat probably... a lot of heat is released from the head.

Knight ~ introverted extropian, mechatronic neurothealogizing, technogaian buddhist. Likes integration, visualization, elucidation and transformation.
Jou ~ Deg ~ Vlo ~ Sem ~ Mod ~ Med ~ Dis
TM: Grand Master Mark Anjuu

• Topic Author
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
    Public
4 years 2 months ago #349135 by
Heat is not an idea nor is memory. The idea exists somewhere else for all eternity.

More
4 years 2 months ago #349137 by Br. John
Heat is an idea and a memory if I believe it is.

Founder of The Order
The following user(s) said Thank You: Garm, Rex

• Topic Author
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
    Public
4 years 2 months ago #349144 by
No heat is a form of energy that is measurable. Not an idea

Moderators: ZerokevlarVerheilenChaotishRabeRiniTavi