Multi universal creation and the Force .

More
4 years 3 months ago - 4 years 3 months ago #345725 by Malicious
Pre-log ,

Ever since I had an interest in physics I wanted to learn as much as possible . It started with the big bang but I asked my physics teacher what was there before the big bang and he said no one truly knows so I stopped there and pondered for a while . Then I started studying multi dimensional physics and string theory . After that I had a thought and that thought grew into my own theory in how our multiverse and the multi dimensions within it was created .

Multi universal creation and the Force .

Before the beginning : there was a infinite space called the void . In this space anything could happen . So I believe that the void manifested infinite universes , because since anything could happen it did . Out of one of these universes one with an unequal set of matter and antimatter arose but these universes and possibilities was not defined by a set space but interconnected . The universe with an unequal set of matter and antimatter had a reaction which some call the big bang .

Creation :

when the sets of opposite matter collided it sent a shock wave through the rest of the multiverse creating there defined shape by creating a super heavy Boson called the higgs boson . This boson created the fields and boundaries of our multiverse .

Now this is where multi dimensions come into play . When the higgs boson created these fields an energy shift occurred resulting in 10 or so dimensions within our universe . First dimension is the building block a singular point , then is second dimension is a line , third is of depth , fourth is of time and space . The fifth dimension is of astral a dimension of higher energy . The sixth- ninth no one truly knows what it is because they are too high of an energy form to explore currently and are very hard to explain . But the tenth is of pure energy which is the boarder zone to the void .

Now where does the force come into play you might ask ? Well the answer might surprise you it's not the 10th dimension but is the void itself . I believe that the void is the force because , it's connected with all of the multiverse , it binds them together , it has a "will" so to speak , it is what was before existence and will be there long after , and finally it is the fundamental defining moment that we could figure out before existence .

You might also ask well how is it connected with us and the multiverse ? The answer is elementary my dear Watson's . When the reaction between matter and antimatter occurred it created a direct link to the force and the higgs boson which gives everything mass . So in reality anything that has mass is connected with the force . And since the higgs boson also made the fundamental fields that all universes have then we can deduce that the universes and everything in it is also connected with the force .

Conclusion :
Now I know that some of my theory is deduced by assumptions but it does explain quite a lot that modern science cannot . And I'm not trying to push my beliefs on to others but I am trying to give you some food for thought . I respect everyone's beliefs and am not trying to change it in anyway . Right now my theory is still flawed that's why it's a theory and not fact . If you have any questions please feel free to ask ! But please keep the conversation civil and try not to argue and name call that's all I ask .

And May The Force Be With You !

=_= Malicious (+_+)

Last edit: 4 years 3 months ago by Malicious.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Gisteron, Carlos.Martinez3, Kobos

Please Log in to join the conversation.

More
4 years 3 months ago #345732 by Gisteron
Just to preface the following response, I understand that these are "just" your thoughts on the matter (no pun intended) and that you may well not be claiming much confidence in them. My word usage will make it appear as though I treated them as committed assertions, but I appreciate that this might not in all cases be what they are. Where applicable, feel free to read instances of "how do you know that?" type expressions as "why do you think/suspect that?". With that out of the way, let's move on to topic:

Malicious wrote: Before the beginning: there was a infinite space called the void. In this space anything could happen. So I believe that the void manifested infinite universes, because since anything could happen it did.

A couple problems here already. First of all, I don't quite understand what you mean by "before the beginning". By the looks of it, what we even think of as "time" may not have even been around before the "first moment" anyway. You are in a way referring to a "time" when there there possibly wasn't any "time". The same could be said of space, though if I'm being maximally charitable I could suppose that this "void" you describe was not space-like in any sense familiar to us.
The second thing I have trouble understanding is why the void would have manifested infinite universes. I'm not (yet) saying it couldn't have or didn't, all I'm saying is that I don't see how it follows from your premises/definitions. It is not obvious to me why "anything" has to mean infinitely many things. If you throw a fair six-sided dice, for a counter-example, any one of the six outcomes is possible, "anything" can happen, but that dice's event space still only contains finitely many elements. This is not to say that a grand event space of all things is also finite, but I think more of an argument has to be made either way. Just saying anything can happen does not on its own mean that there are infinitely many things that can.

When the sets of opposite matter collided it sent a shock wave through the rest of the multiverse creating there defined shape by creating a super heavy Boson [sic] called the higgs [sic] boson. This boson created the fields and boundaries of our multiverse.

Now this is where multi dimensions come into play. When the higgs [sic] boson created these fields an energy shift occurred resulting in 10 or so dimensions within our universe.

At the risk of boring the majority of our readers, you say this is borne out of your studies of "multi-dimensional physics" and string theory. Do you mind pointing me towards, or better yet, posting a brief primer/derivation of how this event occurred? Like, mathematically, is this shock wave anything like other waves? What did it interact with to produce the Higgs particle? What about that energy shift "occurred" anyway, and how did it "result in" dimensions within our universe when the rest of the action, including the Higgs boson's own shenanigans all happened in a grander multiverse (unless I'm misunderstanding what you're saying). Also, what does it mean for there to be matter without there being a Higgs particle - seeing as the latter, you say, was created by a collision of the former - and is this multiverse-matter and multiverse-Higgs any different from their respective counterparts in our own familiar universe? I appreciate that delving too deep into the equations here would likely lead us off the overall gist of what you're trying to get across. Still, I'd appreciate if you could give me just a few equations to start with that you think are sufficient to derive some of the rest of your model.

First dimension is the building block a singular point, then is second dimension is a line, third is of depth, fourth is of time and space.

Wait, so you designate an entire dedicated dimension to a zero-dimensional object, i.e. the point? And then you parametrize lines with two? That's a bit... unconventional. Is this strictly necessary for the theory or can it be reformulated to better align with conventions used in the rest of physics and applied mathematics? And another question, if I may: So you use up three dimensions to get a two-dimensional space, and then you use a fourth one to get both time and space ontop of that? I guess the question is, if you are using space-filling curves anyway - else how could you parametrize a multi-dimensional metric space with just one parameter - why do you need the three first ones, as they no longer serve a purpose once you introduce the fourth the way you did...?

The fifth dimension is of astral a dimension of higher energy. The sixth- ninth no one truly knows what it is because they are too high of an energy form to explore currently and are very hard to explain. But the tenth is of pure energy which is the boarder zone to the void.

Now this I understand truly no part of at all. When you say "higher energy", what do you mean? Higher than what? Seeing as energy is scalar and even real-valued anyway, isn't it somewhat wasteful to use multiple dimensions to parametrize it? What purpose does this re-modelling of energy into multiple presumably linear independent "forms" serve in your theory? Since you say they are so hard to explain, again, if you can, I'd be happy to take it in the form of a mathematical argument here. Those tend to be much, much easier to grasp.

When the reaction between matter and antimatter occurred it created a direct link to the force and the higgs [sic] boson which gives everything mass. So in reality anything that has mass is connected with the force. And since the higgs [sic] boson also made the fundamental fields that all universes have then we can deduce that the universes and everything in it is also connected with the force.

What is a "direct link" or this "connection" you speak of? Does it have a measurable physical impact on things? Now you say everything that has mass shares this connection. But because of mass-energy equivalence, there is a sense in which mass-less things like light quanta or even quasi-particles like phonons must also share this connection. Now, if the connection is binary, this I'd say would make it rather difficult to test, bordering on being an even outright unfalsifiable claim. But since you learned this by studying physics, I presume there must be some proportion this connectedness is expected to follow. And since mass is what provides for the connection... are you saying heavier particles are more connected to the Force than lighter ones? They certainly are more inert, so there is some impact mass has on their mechanical behaviour. But surely this is not a mere just-so story to account for inertia, is it? What testable prediction does your theory make? What would an experiment look like, in principle, that were to test, say, this "connectedness" you say all massive things have to the void/the Force?

Now I know that some of my theory is deduced by assumptions but it does explain quite a lot that modern science cannot. ... Right now my theory is still flawed that's why it's a theory and not fact.

Oh, don't worry about it. There is no place other than assumptions to start anyway, even if all you assume is that some observation(s) made is a given. Though, if I may make one last nitpick... And it's odd that after all your studies of science you have not come into contact with this basic terminological setting... The difference between fact and theory is not that the fact is less "flawed" than the theory. The facts are that which is (at least assumed) given by nature, and the theory is the model that best accounts for the facts. I am softer on the theory term than many sceptics on the internet, and might use the label to refer to many a model, just like your own. But some better versed in the philosophy of science would insist that the "theory" label shall be reserved for the most successful models, that keep reliably producing accurate predictions at relatively minimal computational cost. I'm not sure if you would insist that your model meets such high standards to qualify for being a "theory", but evenso, they are different types of claims from "facts" and do thus not compete with them in this way. When we substantiate facts, we point at the lab records and at most at the records of other researchers who attempted at replicating the experiment that yielded the observation. When we substantiate theories we show the body of facts (i.e. observations) that motivated the construction of the theory, the logical deduction of the theory from those premises, and - if available - a comparison between the theory's novel predictions and the experiments conducted to test it.

Better to leave questions unanswered than answers unquestioned
The following user(s) said Thank You: Rex, Malicious

More
4 years 3 months ago #345910 by Malicious
Thanks for reading this and critique my base ideas on the subject , now personally I'm not much of a physicist . I don't really know how to put my " theory " into application , as you have pointed out that this isn't really much of a theory it's more of my own thoughts I also hold this true as well . Okay so you don't understand my wording on before the beginning and the void . I will try to elaborate on this . What I was meaning before the beginning is literally before space and time . Space is finite and the same can be said about time . This Void space isn't really space as we know it , it's not space in the convenient since because space as we know it is is finite at any given time . Through the background radiation of our universe we know that our universe and the space in it is finite but it's growing at a fixed rate . The "Void " has no defined space and is outside of time . The void itself as I stated in my assumptions anything can and will happen in a way , but your argument is completely valid that why did it do what I said it did , personally I still haven't figured this out . All that I can say on the subject is that in the void anything could happen so it is a possibility that it created either a finite set of universes or a infinite set of universes with modern science right now it's very hard to explain or cannot be explained yet . That is why I am assuming this in my statement kinda like my own head Cannon .

As I said previously I am no physicist , nor do I want to make a career of it these are my assumptions . Now back to the topic , you asked for me to post a little back log in how I came up with this . I didn't in anyway study in a academic since , take courses on or study in great detail string theory or multidimensional physics . I read a few thesis papers on the subjects . As of right now physicist say multiple dimensions are possible but still debate on how or why they were created . Now in the part of universal creation I am basing my assumptions on the big bang theory . Which feel free to read for yourself . Now yes in a way the shock wave is similar to other waves but different in a sense that it was of pure energy when the energy started to slow down due to the fundamental forces the energy settled to make the multiple dimensions . Some of these fundamental forces are the strong foce the weak force . When the energy started to settle it was transformed into the fundamental elements which then with the help of the primal forces cling together to make heavier and heavier elements .

Now the shock wave that links the multiverse together . When the matter and antimatter collided heavy bosons were created the higgs boson . These bosons created basically a field that makes the boundary of our universe . And I assume that since the higgs boson was created during the primordial creating of the universe via the matter and antimatter explosion it has a connection with the force . Like how we assume that if you take soap and add it to water then swish it around it creates bubbles and we know that the bubbles are made out of the soap and water , I think that's a good analogy . Now you are probably. Going to ask the question which came first the boson or the energy well in fact when the matter and antimatter collided it did create the boson .

Now a better version of my assumptions is the void a infinite "space " I have to use space because there is no other way to describe it . The void is nothing like regular space because it is without shape , form , or time . And within this "void " anything can happen so some how it manifested base particles both of matter and antimatter they collided creating energy and higgs bosons . The higgs bosons created a field resulting in the space which we know as our universe , the energy settled making boundaries which we know now as dimensions each in a higher energy State than the last . Tho these dimensions are some what separated from one another they still have interaction with one another like the fourth dimension of time reacting with our 3rd dimension of space resulting in space-time . It's like if you take fluids of different densities and put them in a jar , they may seem separate but they still interact with one another but unlike the jar of different densities of liquid these dimensions are overlapping . The first is a defined point or singularity which would be the base of the other dimensions , the second dimension is like a infinitely flat surface , the third dimension which we reside in is of depth the basic stuff but then there is the fourth of time which influences our dimension making space-time . The rest of the dimensions I have no clue but I think each one above the fifth dimension is of higher energy . The fifth dimension we can perceive as the astral plane but I personally think the tenth dimension is of pure energy .

And your question yes my "theory" can be reformulated in a way to match our modern physics and no I don't have none of my own mathematical equations to explain this besides that of other theories like the big bang theory and string theory . I am not good at the level of math needed to prove this . And the reason why I used quotation marks on the theory part is no I don't expect mine to be raised to a high standard if anything don't because it's all just a bunch of ramblings of a 19 year old who is a sense barely knows what he is talking about . I in no way said I was a physicist in a sense of me having degrees or anything I just read a few papers and thought this up and yes it is very flawed and thanks for pointing it out . I'm not trying to sound flustered I truly mean it thank you so much, I know this is very very far from being completed I need to go back and look at everything I have and reassess what I was saying to make it more relatable to modern physics .

=_= Malicious (+_+)

The following user(s) said Thank You: Gisteron, Carlos.Martinez3, OB1Shinobi, Kobos

Moderators: ZerokevlarVerheilenChaotishRabeRiniTavi