A view of The Force

More
4 years 5 months ago - 4 years 5 months ago #345864 by Rosalyn J
Replied by Rosalyn J on topic A view of The Force
Well

Your original post doesnt have any references to books, articles, videos or other material. Can you provide any that you have used to formulate your view?

Pax Per Ministerium
[img

Last edit: 4 years 5 months ago by Rosalyn J.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Gisteron, Brick

Please Log in to join the conversation.

• Topic Author
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
    Public
4 years 5 months ago #345880 by
Replied by on topic A view of The Force

Rosalyn J wrote: Well

Your original post doesnt have any references to books, articles, videos or other material. Can you provide any that you have used to formulate your view?

No one here has provided any such material. why do you single me out?
Besides that my guides dont write books, they dont really deal in material things.

More
4 years 5 months ago #345883 by steamboat28
Replied by steamboat28 on topic A view of The Force

Fyxe wrote: No one here has provided any such material. why do you single me out?

Because the burden of proof rests on you, since you're the one making the claims. We are under no obligation to do so.

More
4 years 5 months ago #345884 by Rosalyn J
So here's the thing...I guess. From what I understand, your guides have assisted you in a personal experience and you would you like to engage with us in a discussion about your personal experience.

Did I get that right?

Further, what qualifies as a nice interaction?

Pax Per Ministerium
[img

• Topic Author
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
    Public
4 years 5 months ago #345886 by
Im not trying to prove anything to anybody. Im just presenting Ideas and yes I would like to discuss those ideas and build on them. And yes these come from personal experience of myself mostly but I have spirit walked with my close friend and we have seen the same things.

A nice interaction is one that does not tease or make fun.

More
4 years 5 months ago #345887 by Rosalyn J
How would you like to grow your ideas? Are you ok with hearing ways in which the ideas you presented may be in error, according to others personal experiences?

Pax Per Ministerium
[img

The following user(s) said Thank You: Rex

• Topic Author
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
    Public
4 years 5 months ago #345892 by
I want to grow them by expanding on other experience and modifying accordingly. and of course Im open to error exploration

More
4 years 5 months ago #345894 by ZealotX
Replied by ZealotX on topic A view of The Force
I disagree with your model but I like it and wish that I could agree with it.

I think often our construct of spirituality helps to determine our spiritual path. Therefore, it helps to create segments and strata by which you can "level up".

While I think the chakra system is one of the best views I can't logically imagine the Force in some higher plane of existence or outside of our reality. For me, it IS our reality. Energy cannot be created or destroyed. What I consider layers to reality is like the difference between atoms and how you can go inside to see subatomic particles, and inside them to see something smaller.

Dimensions are also thought to be separate from each other but they exist as different "surfaces" through everything exists in at once. A piece of paper, for example, seeming to be 2 dimensional but actually has more.

In theory, its the same reason that the Force can be said to be light or dark. Depends on what angle you're looking at it and how your limited vision intersects with it. At a certain level photons would just pass through so that level would be beyond sight.

So basically its hard to limit the Force by our perceptions. As other forces acting upon the Force, the Force balances itself, as a life form adapting to a new environment. This act of balancing causes creation and destruction, light and darkness, until beings emerge from it.

We all come from the Force but we don't all connect with it or to each other. When Yoda taught Luke he wanted him to see that the Force was everywhere, including between the ground and his x-wing. Not that canon trumps reality, but I think this was true. Everything is the Force but we disconnect from it and instead of seeing the Matrix code, we see all the shapes things we've identified and labeled and color coded and dewey decimal systemed. I'm using the Force right now in the form of a PC. But when we see it as strictly a magic power to possess and manipulate we don't see the forest for trees. We don't see that we already have it... because we are it. And we can understand the Force by understanding ourselves and our world.

It is human nature to personify the Force. That's why we created gods. It is human nature to want the Force to be something outside of ourselves that can potentially take on human characteristics. But it already has that. Through being you.

And so if you mixed the consciousness of all living creatures into a soup and the walls separating one mind from another were broken, that "collective consciousness" would be the conscious will of the Force. And the desires of that consciousness would be the desires of the Force. Therefore, by serving the greater good you serve the Force. If you seek the Force to serve you that is a path to the dark side. One the right hand, creation. On the left, destruction. For me, understanding this relationship is the foundation for my Jedi path.
The following user(s) said Thank You:

• Visitor
  • Visitor
    Public
4 years 5 months ago #345896 by

ZealotX wrote: I disagree with your model but I like it and wish that I could agree with it. ... (+ more)

I don't wish to diminish any post in this thread (or any post anywhere, for that matter) but - wow, Zealot, I think that is my favorite short essay I have ever read in the Temple. It resonates so closely to the way life has revealed itself to me, through whatever relative degree of clarity my perceptions allow.

I have not regularly kept a handwritten journal, but I am going to start now and that post is going to be the first thing in it. Thank you!

More
4 years 5 months ago #345898 by ZealotX
Replied by ZealotX on topic A view of The Force

Omhu Cuspor wrote:

ZealotX wrote: I disagree with your model but I like it and wish that I could agree with it. ... (+ more)

I don't wish to diminish any post in this thread (or any post anywhere, for that matter) but - wow, Zealot, I think that is my favorite short essay I have ever read in the Temple. It resonates so closely to the way life has revealed itself to me, through whatever relative degree of clarity my perceptions allow.

I have not regularly kept a handwritten journal, but I am going to start now and that post is going to be the first thing in it. Thank you!

I am humbled by that. Thank you.

Moderators: ZerokevlarVerheilenChaotishRabeRiniTavi