Thoughts on my journal ?

More
4 years 4 months ago #345693 by Malicious
Now since I have finished a complete lesson on the IP I would like some feedback from the people who have read my journal . What are your thoughts ? This will be a feedback topic on my journal . Don't worry about hurting my feelings because ya won't honest replies don't hold back I can take it . And ya I know some of the parts were a little short but that's because I really didn't have much feedback about it or some parts had reoccurring themes from other parts . Also this will be for all that I post in my journal for the remainder of the IP so feel free to say your thoughts on other lessons and parts when I get to them .

=_= Malicious (+_+)

The following user(s) said Thank You: Carlos.Martinez3, Skryym, Rex, Jake Nislan

Please Log in to join the conversation.

More
4 years 4 months ago #345729 by Rex
Replied by Rex on topic Thoughts on my journal ?
I didn't ignore this. I've just been obscenely busy lately.

I like your journal, you've done one thing that I really enjoy and labelled everything so it's easy to follow. On the other hand, sometimes you're making an obvious allusion to Campbell that requires me to dig around in order to understand your thought. Overall you have a good taste of the content and get both the broader thrust of it and the finer points of some of Campbell's tangents.

One thing that I find a wee bit entertaining is people's versions of different myths (including Campbell). So I always encourage people to talk about it a little more - especially when I've seen unintentional references to Indiana Jones as biblical (not in your journal).

I like it and look forward to reading more!

Knights Secretary's Secretary
Apprentices: Vandrar
TM: Carlos Martinez
"A serious and good philosophical work could be written consisting entirely of jokes" - Wittgenstein
The following user(s) said Thank You: Carlos.Martinez3, Kobos, Malicious, Jake Nislan

More
4 years 3 months ago #345915 by Malicious
Replied by Malicious on topic Thoughts on my journal ?
Rex , thank you for your thoughts on my journal . Someone else in a pm said that I need to separate each part in multiple paragraphs instead of just writing one long paragraph . I know that I need to work on clarification in what I say on the topics Campbell brought up . So thanks everyone who gave me advice and I will take your thoughts to heart when doing future works in my IP journal . Also I noticed more people who have looked in this thread and more people looking at my journal and I thank you as well for taking the time to at least read some of what I had written . If any of you have any thoughts on the subject feel free to say them here !

=_= Malicious (+_+)

The following user(s) said Thank You: Kobos, Rex, Jake Nislan

More
4 years 3 months ago #345916 by Rex
Replied by Rex on topic Thoughts on my journal ?
Glad to help.

As a general tip, nicely formatted and organized writing helps good ideas look great. You're off to a great start, don't be afraid to ask if you have questions!

Knights Secretary's Secretary
Apprentices: Vandrar
TM: Carlos Martinez
"A serious and good philosophical work could be written consisting entirely of jokes" - Wittgenstein
The following user(s) said Thank You: Kobos, Malicious, Jake Nislan

More
4 years 3 months ago #345923 by Carlos.Martinez3
As Knights here in this Order and members here we don’t s”grade” journal’s. There no right or wrong sometimes as much as there is a ability to relate and apply sometimes. This place is self paced. That means it’s all on us and our time and out part. Self reflective is key here as well. How does one grade a self reflective thought ? We share here, we try. Journals can be confusing and even hard to make. Take tour time I say, and make it worth the time. Just my 2 cents. I try to give my students a lesson or two on journaling so if you like I recommend you seek that to help your journey here be a bit more. Not right or wrong ever, being A modern day Jeddist is different, we make those differences some times. Keep up the good work. May the Force continue to be with ya as you seek it !

Pastor of Temple of the Jedi Order
pastor@templeofthejediorder.org
Build, not tear down.
Nosce te ipsum / Cerca trova
The following user(s) said Thank You: Malicious, Jake Nislan

More
4 years 3 months ago #345937 by Malicious
Replied by Malicious on topic Thoughts on my journal ?
Thank you Carlos for the wisdom , honestly I just wanted to know if I was doing the IP correctly so far and if for the people who read my journal had any thoughts on how to improve my journal in anyway . So far I have gotten good feedback on the subject and am thankful for everyone who helped me out . Some journals are personal to people , but I think since an IP journal will be judged for me moving forward here personally it's less personal and more am I interpreting the lessons correctly . I just didn't want to start over because of the work I had put in so far . And for the people who judge my journal for me to move forward with becoming a initiate I want their feedback so I know I'm doing it correctly .

=_= Malicious (+_+)

The following user(s) said Thank You: Carlos.Martinez3, Jake Nislan

Moderators: ZerokevlarVerheilenChaotishRabeRiniTavi