Something + Nothing = Everything

More
4 years 4 months ago #345683 by Gisteron
Oh, I see. So when you say there are ten levels of consciousness, what you really mean is there are only seven, but ten of those "dimension" things somehow "span" them. Four of those dimensions alone already span "the bottom realm" leaving the other six each to span one of the others on average. And us learning to use any of our chakras - except one, I presume, seeing as we do live in one of the seven realms as it stands already - allows us to "see" the corresponding realm. I suppose there is probably a list linking which chakra corresponds to which realm exactly and how to distinguish them, but that goes well beyond the scope of a "clarification" in the midst of an entirely different thread, so fair enough. Anyway, the Force is "broken" into an unspecified number of pieces and the process of us learning to use our chakras (what ever they are) in some way "brings a reunification" of those pieces back into on whole.

Am I understanding you correctly so far? I hope the numbers don't change again come another thread a week or so from now. But for now, this seems to be what you are saying more or less. Now, what any of it means, that completely beats me. But that's fine, it wouldn't be much of a woo-woo if clarity was a mark of it.
So anyway, granting that you might not have come up with it yourself, let alone just now on the spot, still... What part of this is not completely made up?

Better to leave questions unanswered than answers unquestioned
The following user(s) said Thank You: Kobos, Rex

Please Log in to join the conversation.

• Visitor
  • Visitor
    Public
4 years 4 months ago #345686 by
Replied by on topic Something + Nothing = Everything
Yes what you said is basically correct. And those numbers have never changed. More likely you misunderstood the countings. Yes the 7th chakra is physical and exits here. Instincts and will to live and eat and sleep and sex and stuff like that. The 7th chakra, the spirit chakra is counterparted in the very force itself. Between those are 5 more realms, where energy body resides and reincarnation occurs from and guides and masters exist in to help our ascension. Get it?

None if this is made up. I have spent years in intense tantric meditations in which these things were slowly revealed to me as my awareness and comprehension of the universe slowly expanded.

More
4 years 4 months ago - 4 years 4 months ago #345699 by Gisteron

Fyxe wrote: Yes what you said is basically correct. And those numbers have never changed. More likely you misunderstood the countings.

Yes, probably so. Can you blame me, though? I mean, you did say in post #344878 in that thread I linked that - and I quote - "We know there are 10 levels of consciousness from evidence." (emphasis added for later reference) and now you say that there are seven, spanned by ten dimensions. But maybe that's just me misunderstanding and the numbers really didn't ever change. My apologies.

Yes the 7th chakra is physical and exits here. Instincts and will to live and eat and sleep and sex and stuff like that. The 7th chakra, the spirit chakra is counterparted in the very force itself. Between those are 5 more realms, where energy body resides and reincarnation occurs from and guides and masters exist in to help our ascension. Get it?

Yes. Five realms between the seventh chakra and the other seventh chakra. Got it. Also the energy body is called energy for confusion purposes only, and is distinct from the physical body/realm/chakra.

None if [sic] this is made up. I have spent years in intense tantric meditations in which these things were slowly revealed to me as my awareness and comprehension of the universe slowly expanded.

Colour me self-critical, but I'd consider this a distinction without a difference. Whether "I" made something up or "a character from my recurring dream" did, I wouldn't have reason to trust it and all the less would anyone else. At any rate, in the passage I quote from post #344878 you do say that we know of the ten levels of consciousness/realms (now either recounted to seven or renamed to dimensions, but nothing changed and you are perfectly consistent) "from evidence" which I in my naivety took to mean a non-empty set of intersubjectively verifiable data positively indicative of your conclusion over possible alternatives. In my response in post #344883 I did inquire as to which evidence you were referring to from whence we apparently "know" of these 10 = 7 levels of consciousness, but, alas, to no avail. Now, apparently, what you meant by evidence could and by the looks of it solely did include private revelation slowly pouring in over many years of doing essentially nothing known to aid discovery or appreciation of nature's inner workings. My apologies, again, for only now recognizing this by rights perfectly normal use of "evidence" to refer to personal feelings of getting-it-ness and of "we" in "We know..." to refer to yourself alone.

Last edit: 4 years 4 months ago by Gisteron.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Kobos

• Visitor
  • Visitor
    Public
4 years 4 months ago #345705 by
I shall try to answer your questions Gist,

I made a mistake on the root chakra, it was not the 7th but the 1st. so 1st chakra exists in physical realm and is the source of reincarnation in the 2nd realm or astral realm.

consciousness exists in all realms and all dimensions. so we can be aware of 7 realms or 7 layers of consciousness AND 10 dimensions of consciousness that exist in those realms. maybe a bad use of words but are you not aware or conscious of the 4 dimensions in this realm? you just need to find the other ones! :)

There is much evidence for this structure in physics. a lot of physics has theory of 10 dimensions so there is that already. they are figureing out the rest as well I think.

More
4 years 4 months ago #345706 by Kobos
Fyxe thank you for clarifying your ideas! I would love to see you go more in-depth.

Now this said before Gist responds I want you to be open to what is said, even if you disagree. Gist is literally a physicist, so expect some disagreement to the idea of the 10 dimensions having direct evidence in physics. However, this a chance to enhance your personal idea by supplementing it with that facts, ideas and opinions the may not align with yours.

Much Love, Respect and Peace,
Kobos

What has to come ? Will my heart grow numb ?
How will I save the world ? By using my mind like a gun
Seems a better weapon, 'cause everybody got heat
I know I carry mine, since the last time I got beat
MF DOOM Books of War

Training Masters: Carlos.Martinez3 and JLSpinner
TB:Nakis
Knight of the Conclave
The following user(s) said Thank You: Skryym

More
4 years 4 months ago #345707 by Gisteron

Fyxe wrote: There is much evidence for this structure in physics. a lot of physics has theory of 10 dimensions so there is that already. they are figureing out the rest as well I think.

Hey, you know what? Why don't we take this to another thread, dedicated to (your view of?) the physical structure of... Well, I guess the universe/cosmos, or however else we shall dub "the everything thing". The Force, perhaps? I have a bit of an interest in physics myself, you know, maybe I can learn more of it from the sources you used. And maybe some others might, too, it could get to be an interesting thread indeed if we make it so. What say you? ;)

The following user(s) said Thank You: Kobos

• Visitor
  • Visitor
    Public
4 years 4 months ago #345708 by
ok

Moderators: ZerokevlarVerheilenChaotishRabeRiniTavi