I want to know, what is The Force?

More
4 years 4 months ago - 4 years 4 months ago #345510 by Kobos
Fyxe, this is an open discussion forum, you will find answers here that will very much conflict your beliefs. I do not believe nor read from the context of this conversation any direct malice. Perhaps strong disagreement but I have yet to see any attacks that hit at your character or are obscene. This is an official warning to watch your language and intent, keep it in check.
Even though you may feel some anger it is not acceptable behavior here to directly insult in an obscene way any member or guest. The same right is extended to you under the TOS. I am locking this thread for 12 hours, after that I will reopen it with a little response on my idea of the Force in hopes that we can continue in an adult, responsible, and TOS abiding way.

In the Future I would post these types of discussion in this forum: https://www.templeofthejediorder.org/forum/Jediism you may not experience as much ideological challenge here.

Thank you
Much Love, Respect and Peace,
Kobos

What has to come ? Will my heart grow numb ?
How will I save the world ? By using my mind like a gun
Seems a better weapon, 'cause everybody got heat
I know I carry mine, since the last time I got beat
MF DOOM Books of War

Training Masters: Carlos.Martinez3 and JLSpinner
TB:Nakis
Knight of the Conclave
Last edit: 4 years 4 months ago by Kobos. Reason: time change

Please Log in to join the conversation.

More
4 years 4 months ago #345524 by Kobos
This thread is now being unlocked. I hope the discussion can continue with respect and abide by the TOS. Please be aware of each other.

Thank you,
Kobos

What has to come ? Will my heart grow numb ?
How will I save the world ? By using my mind like a gun
Seems a better weapon, 'cause everybody got heat
I know I carry mine, since the last time I got beat
MF DOOM Books of War

Training Masters: Carlos.Martinez3 and JLSpinner
TB:Nakis
Knight of the Conclave
The following user(s) said Thank You: J. K. Barger, Carlos.Martinez3, Brick, Malicious

More
4 years 3 months ago #345899 by ZealotX

Fyxe wrote: So I gave given my idea of what the force is to me and I have been told I'm stupid and a troll and that my ideas are just dumb. But no one offered anything to make it better, or another idea of what the force should be. So I want to know... what is the force? And how do the Jedi (I mean the temple enforcement part) define the force? I think if people cant come to this basic conclusion together then this place and as a group, the jedi are really meaningless. I wonder what others think?

what the Force is to you is never stupid. It's kind of like how quantum particles seem to be "there" if you're observing them. The Force can become anything; including things that exist only in our own personal imagination. We downplay our imagination but someone's imagination gave us all Star Wars so that's pretty cool. So what's important is what the Force is to you. It's the temple's job to be flexible and not demand everyone subscribe to the exact same version.
The following user(s) said Thank You:

Moderators: ZerokevlarVerheilenChaotishRabeRiniTavi