what do people think might exist between us and The Force?

• Topic Author
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
    Public
4 years 5 months ago #345094 by
I am done with the other thread full of hate. If you have nothing nice to say, stay away!

What do people think might exist between us and the force? are there other realms that we cant see or are there other entities we dont know are there generally? I describe consciousness as awareness and perception as interpretation of that awareness. Have others expereinced levels of consciousness like this?

physical consciousness - It is awareness of the physical world - height, thickness, and wideness and time.

astral consciousness - it is awareness of astral plane where astral or energy bodies are and some believe demons and angels and such

causal consciousness - and it is awareness of mental energy and being able to talk to spirit guides and model being energies

neutral consciousness - its where akasic records reside so it is awareness of of future, past, present events, emotions and connections

spiritual consciousness - it is the plane of ascended masters like jesus and buddha and people like that so it is awareness and communication with with great powers and influences

Divine consciusness - This is the plane of creation where the force takes of itself and shatters it to millions of pieces to be sprinkled down through the layers to create reality. I guess this is best seen as awareness of our connection to everyhting.

And then above that is The Force itself, the creator.

Please Log in to join the conversation.

• Topic Author
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
    Public
4 years 5 months ago #345096 by
Yes the sun is a source of life, it is the local light that keeps us alive, but that still does not mean we just can look at it directly or lay in it indefinately or it will hurt us even kill us.

It must be taken in bits and it must be taken through filters. like our atmosphere is like the layers of consciousness. if we were in the presence of the force directly it would burn us up and if we landed on the sun, well the same thing. it gives us life but it is deadly. This is why there are layers I think.

• Topic Author
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
    Public
4 years 5 months ago #345097 by
so like for example, conswciousness is awareness of something. I have an awareness of something between me and the force. Perception is interpretation of that awareness, so maybe I interprete this wrong? something there but what is it? I see this, what do you see? why might they be different or are you even aware?

More
4 years 5 months ago #345099 by Rex
"If you have nothing nice to say, stay away!"
Disagreeing with you isn't the same as being not nice. In fact, you're the one who's called people "a big butt" and slung other assorted elementary school insults.

Speaking for myself, I tried to converse with you politely. There are rare few others who have a problem communicating effectively with other people on this level. I think maybe a hint of humility would go a long way.

Also I count 6 levels there (assuming they're all valid), and you're still acting as though ascension/astral planes/spirit guides/akasic records/etc is something we all understand and can meaningfully discuss.

Knights Secretary's Secretary
Apprentices: Vandrar
TM: Carlos Martinez
"A serious and good philosophical work could be written consisting entirely of jokes" - Wittgenstein
The following user(s) said Thank You: Carlos.Martinez3, OB1Shinobi

• Topic Author
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
    Public
4 years 5 months ago #345100 by
:blink:

What dont you understand? I shall explain.

To clairify if the sun is light and the light side of the force is life that is created in love then the dark side of the force is darkness and it is indifference to life. Death.

More
4 years 5 months ago - 4 years 5 months ago #345101 by OB1Shinobi

Fyxe wrote: It must be taken in bits and it must be taken through filters. like our atmosphere is like the layers of consciousness. if we were in the presence of the force directly it would burn us up and if we landed on the sun, well the same thing. it gives us life but it is deadly. This is why there are layers I think.

This is all just you guessing, though. Do you realize that? Do you understand the difference between seriously studying a topic compared to just making a guess? Please dont think i am attacking you. Im glad you are here and i hope we can all help each other to learn and become better people. But theres is a big difference between actually learning about something and simply making something up and it looks like youre doing a lot more making stuff up than learning.

People are complicated.
Last edit: 4 years 5 months ago by OB1Shinobi.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Kobos, Brick

• Topic Author
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
    Public
4 years 5 months ago - 4 years 5 months ago #345102 by
I dont think I am guessing that if you land on the sun you will burn up though! All I did after that was extend that logic to the light of the force and sprinkle it with a bunch of ancient spiritual wisdom. like for instgance christianity says yhou cant look at god without dying. so I am wondering if the force might be like that. life so intense it kills when not filtered. this is speculation, it is interpretation of awareness and as I SAID ABOVE, my interpretation might be wrong and I wanted other opinions.

Its fine for you to come here and tell me IM guessing but if you dont offer reasons why you htink that or why I mjight be wrong or what you t hink instead based on x and y ans z then your just guessing like I amd and whats worse you are criticizing for no reason.
Last edit: 4 years 5 months ago by .

More
4 years 5 months ago #345103 by Amaya
I don't think there is anything between us and the force because in my opinion we are apart of the force as is everything.
Its your mind that creates the seperation in an attempt to understand
But then I don't personally believe in light or dark sides of the force.
I believe we make that distinction and the force just is.
It is in my opinion indifferent because it just exists it has no feelings, thats a human thing.

I also think maybe you could learn something from others here if you read and maybe took some time to consider what is said instead of reacting.

Everything is belief
The following user(s) said Thank You: Gisteron, OB1Shinobi, Kobos, Brick, Jhannuzs Ian

More
4 years 5 months ago #345104 by Kobos

Fyxe wrote: Yes the sun is a source of life, it is the local light that keeps us alive, but that still does not mean we just can look at it directly or lay in it indefinately or it will hurt us even kill us.

It must be taken in bits and it must be taken through filters. like our atmosphere is like the layers of consciousness. if we were in the presence of the force directly it would burn us up and if we landed on the sun, well the same thing. it gives us life but it is deadly. This is why there are layers I think.

I disagree with this metaphor a bit. I don't think that in the respect of looking at it the Force would cause us any harm. I also kin of see it as the Force gives us life yes, but like the sun it would be here with or without us. In line with some of the other comments you have to put this into context. I would argue you are seeing the Force, consciously. I also believe in a little different definition of awareness. I think that awareness is possible without consciousness. In the other thread I kind of hinted at this. I think we are aware of many thing within each moment, that's just part of existing. However, we are only conscious of a few at any given time as consciousness takes active thought. Both on the macro scale and on the micro scale. For example, I am aware I breathe at all times, however, I am not conscious of it, except when I focus on it. I believe this is very much how the Force works.

What do you get from my thoughts here Fyxe? Awareness vs. Consciousness? I think if we start here then we can start looking at the other layers you put there through the same lenses. I want you to feel welcome here as no one is really trying to attack you, but we all think differently and so being challenged is regular.

I have absolutely thought Gist was a jerk in the past (sorry man truth :) ), until I started reading his posts much more in depth. Then I found out he's a pretty good guy, with a way different expertise in his life. A physicist and a history teacher are going to have different approaches to presenting ideas.

Much Love, Respect and Peace,
Kobos

What has to come ? Will my heart grow numb ?
How will I save the world ? By using my mind like a gun
Seems a better weapon, 'cause everybody got heat
I know I carry mine, since the last time I got beat
MF DOOM Books of War

Training Masters: Carlos.Martinez3 and JLSpinner
TB:Nakis
Knight of the Conclave
The following user(s) said Thank You: Carlos.Martinez3, OB1Shinobi, Brick

• Topic Author
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
    Public
4 years 5 months ago #345106 by
Kobos but arent you subconsciously aware you are breathing? It's a subconscious thing right? So what is subconscious?

Moderators: ZerokevlarVerheilenChaotishRabeRiniTavi