Overcoming loss

More
4 years 4 months ago #345064 by Eleven
Overcoming loss was created by Eleven
My mind is lost this afternoon the post made me think of Camille. It’s been a little bit since her passing and with mediation, swordsmanship, the gym and straight up work I often times down find myself dwelling on it much.

Would it unfair for me to say to anyone, “Stay busy you’ll be ok,” or “There is no emotion, there is peace.” Well, of course not even if that was true. I’ve often done that in my life to others and I’ve learned that doesn’t help. People know that they don’t need to be told. Don’t get me wrong I’ve appreciated all the outreach in love and comforting words from totjo Jedi and I love you more for it. But, I think often what people need is for us to be there when they don’t need us and when they do that comfort that you’ll be there when I need you. I think often were too quick to give answers or opinions at times. I know it’s in good intentions but sometimes that’s not what people need.

Recently, my friend Chris came and got me and he drove that’s it. We didn’t say anything to each other nothing just drove. Then, we stopped at Panda Express and ate and then he drove me home and he gave me a hug and told me he loved me and said thanks for going on a drive with me and left. He’s mere thoughts and even more his mere presence was a comfort to me just him being there. Sometimes actions speak louder than words.

My thoughts being I want to be there for others who are going through a rough time and just need someone to listen and be there. I know I appreciated totjo for their love and support in any way I certainly don’t want anyone thinking I don’t appreciate the kind words or pm I received on that day Camille passed. Thank you!

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1Tl1zqH4lsSmKOyCLU9sdOSAUig7Q38QW4okOwSz2V4c/edit
The following user(s) said Thank You: OB1Shinobi, Rex

Please Log in to join the conversation.

Moderators: ZerokevlarVerheilenChaotishRabeRiniTavi