Can't be a Jedi if you support Trump...?

• RyuJin
  • Master
  • Master
    Registered
  • The Path of Ignorance is Paved with Fear
More
4 years 7 months ago #342978 by RyuJin
A few million survivors with numbers tattooed on their arms would disagree....as would my grandfather....a german immigrant that fought in ww2 for the u.s.

Warning: Spoiler!

Quotes:

J.L.Lawson,Master Knight, M.div, Eastern Studies S.I.G. Advisor (Formerly Known as the Buddhist Rite)
Former Masters: GM Kana Seiko Haruki , Br.John
Current Apprentices: Baru
Former Apprentices:Adhara(knight), Zenchi (knight)
The following user(s) said Thank You: steamboat28, Carlos.Martinez3, Kobos

Please Log in to join the conversation.

• Visitor
  • Visitor
    Public
4 years 7 months ago #342979 by

Deimos wrote: But only ONE directly said he was a Nazi. Hell I'm on his side, and it seems everyone except Lyk was also, but he only expressed opinion and never pointed a metaphorical finger. So whats the issue?

My friend isn't a freaking Nazi and nor am I. He was being facetious or didn't you grasp that?

• Visitor
  • Visitor
    Public
4 years 7 months ago #342981 by

RyuJin wrote: A few million survivors with numbers tattooed on their arms would disagree....as would my grandfather....a german immigrant that fought in ww2 for the u.s.

... and you assume that's proof of death camps and the deaths of 6 million Jews in those camps... in Germany? *Eye roll*.

• Topic Author
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
    Public
4 years 7 months ago #342983 by
ONE said he was. ONE presented opinion. LITERALLY everyone else thinks he's NOT a Nazi. Who are you lashing at? No really? I'm trying to understand, but I don't understand how this is fighting any enemy that exists.

• Visitor
  • Visitor
    Public
4 years 7 months ago #342984 by

Deimos wrote: ONE said he was. ONE presented opinion. LITERALLY everyone else thinks he's NOT a Nazi. Who are you lashing at? No really? I'm trying to understand, but I don't understand how this is fighting any enemy that exists.

Someone said he was but according to Kobos's personal tos... I can't say who now because... you know, reasons.

• RyuJin
  • Master
  • Master
    Registered
  • The Path of Ignorance is Paved with Fear
More
4 years 7 months ago #342985 by RyuJin

Phoenix Vidensia wrote:

RyuJin wrote: A few million survivors with numbers tattooed on their arms would disagree....as would my grandfather....a german immigrant that fought in ww2 for the u.s.

... and you assume that's proof of death camps and the deaths of 6 million Jews in those camps... in Germany? *Eye roll*.

Where is your proof there wasn't?...i have personally spoken with survivors of these camps, i have seen military footage of them...

Quotes:

J.L.Lawson,Master Knight, M.div, Eastern Studies S.I.G. Advisor (Formerly Known as the Buddhist Rite)
Former Masters: GM Kana Seiko Haruki , Br.John
Current Apprentices: Baru
Former Apprentices:Adhara(knight), Zenchi (knight)

More
4 years 7 months ago #342986 by Kobos
You mean the ones that are officially posted above the thread in your browser those ones?

What has to come ? Will my heart grow numb ?
How will I save the world ? By using my mind like a gun
Seems a better weapon, 'cause everybody got heat
I know I carry mine, since the last time I got beat
MF DOOM Books of War

Training Masters: Carlos.Martinez3 and JLSpinner
TB:Nakis
Knight of the Conclave

• Topic Author
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
    Public
4 years 7 months ago #342987 by
To what end? What will it accomplish in the end? All this does is enforce the negative opinion others may have of you.

• Visitor
  • Visitor
    Public
4 years 7 months ago #342988 by

Deimos wrote: To what end? What will it accomplish in the end? All this does is enforce the negative opinion others may have of you.

That's their opinion and it doesn't matter.

• Topic Author
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
    Public
4 years 7 months ago #342989 by
So why the fighting? If you aren't trying to change minds or push a point, then what are you fighting for? And if you are, given the audience, then it's the wrong way to do it.

Moderators: ZerokevlarVerheilenChaotishRabeRiniTavi