Tempest Nox's Open Chronicle

• Topic Author
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
    Public
4 years 9 months ago #340055 by
Hello! This is my open chronicle. It's a journal of sorts and will contain my work on the IP as well as other things I choose to share. Since I've placed it in Open Discussion, I've opened it to be a place of free interaction between myself and those who wish to interact with me. My only request is that you somewhat respect these pages. In other words, don't use my chronicle to post irrelevant material.

Furthermore, all 18+ material will be kept here at an external site: Tempest Nox's Wordpress . If you're under 18, I'd advise you not to visit.

Please Log in to join the conversation.

• Topic Author
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
    Public
4 years 9 months ago - 4 years 9 months ago #340056 by
Replied by on topic Tempest Nox's Open Chronicle

IP - Lesson 0 - Temple Structure

Task 1 - What are the non-Clerical ranks and what are their responsibilities?

A Guest is someone who has not had their membership application processed. Their responsibility is to abide by the Terms and Rules of ToTJO.
A Member is someone of at least 13 years of age who had completed a valid application. They are responsible for abiding by the Terms and Rules of ToTJO. Since they are registered members, they should not misrepresent ToTJO.

Novice
Member who is currently studying the Initiate Program.

Initiate
A Novice who has completed the Initiate Program.

Apprentice
An Initiate who had been accepted by a Teaching Master as their Apprentice. Apprentices must be 16 years of age or older.

Knight
An Apprentice who has successfully completed their apprenticeship by the agreement of the Teaching Master and Council. They uphold what it means to be a Jedi. They also take The Solemn Vow, choosing to be Jedi for life. A Knight must also have completed the Degree to A. Div level. They may take on Apprentices of their own and must be 18 years of age.

Senior Knight
A Knight who has completed the Degree to a B. Div level.

Master
A Senior Knight who has successfully taught 3 Apprentices.

Grand Master
An honorary title given to Masters for their exceptional service to ToTJO.

Task 2 - What Offices are there in the Temple and what are their responsibilities? (It would be useful also to know who occupies each one)
This information is available here:
https://www.templeofthejediorder.org/component/content/article/40-information/2316-temple-offices

Task 3 - Where might one find this information?

https://www.templeofthejediorder.org/component/content/article/40-information/2316-temple-offices
https://www.templeofthejediorder.org/component/content/article/40-information/2303-training-and-ranking
https://www.templeofthejediorder.org/faq#Training
Last edit: 4 years 9 months ago by .

• Topic Author
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
    Public
4 years 9 months ago - 4 years 9 months ago #340413 by
I've taken two weeks away from all this and now I'm back.
Last edit: 4 years 9 months ago by .

• Topic Author
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
    Public
4 years 8 months ago #340508 by
The time for suppression is over. Last night, I reached out with my senses to obtain information and assist someone. I was successful, though less accurate than before. It’s no wonder though, since I’ve suppressed it for over a year.

I will hone this and learn to apply it to benefit me. I will manifest my vision of who I am and my true will. I will suit the name Tempest Nox.

• Topic Author
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
    Public
4 years 8 months ago #340524 by
This is now defunct. If I desire a future journal, I will place it in the journal area. Moderators, delete it if you are willing.

Moderators: ZerokevlarVerheilenChaotishRabeRiniTavi