Journals: IP Apprentice
TM: Loudzoo

Please Log in to join the conversation.

• Topic Author
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
    Public
5 years 4 weeks ago #336464 by
The project has been dropped. Unfortunate, because it seems we had quite a few people willing to participate...

• ren
    Registered
  • Not anywhere near the back of the bus
More
5 years 4 weeks ago #336466 by ren
The project was not dropped. You ragequit over something unrelated. Announcement coming up.

Convictions are more dangerous foes of truth than lies.

More
5 years 4 weeks ago #336468 by Rosalyn J
Until we can get a new person, this was a project I started as a Knight. I'll be taking it over.

Please send your articles to me. You may send them via PM until I get an email

Pax Per Ministerium
[img

The following user(s) said Thank You: Ben,

More
5 years 4 weeks ago #336480 by Rosalyn J
Right, now that this is official, I have PM'd those who previously expressed interest in submitting something to the newsletter.

Not only is this an opportunity to talk about our journey, its also an opportunity for us to get updates on various departments and any exciting news our members have to share.

So I'll be looking for small blurbs from member Affairs, Knights, Clergy, Edu, and Council as well as any promotions

As well, if you have anything you'd like to share with the Temple, we'd love to include it

Pax Per Ministerium
[img

The following user(s) said Thank You:

• Topic Author
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
    Public
5 years 4 weeks ago - 5 years 4 weeks ago #336528 by
Thank you, Ros. You do so much for this Temple.

Ren, I did not 'ragequit'. I removed myself from an abusive work environment. I was willing to give to this temple, free of charge, my services. You decided to spit in my face and gaslight me for nearly 48 hours. You are not worth my efforts or my mental and spiritual health. Any reference to me 'ragequitting' to escape that environment IS a continuation of said gas-lighting, and will be dealt with accordingly by our security team.

EDIT:I tried to be diplomatic with my answer to Squint. You, Ren, brought it to this. You made this into an attack. I gave everyone the oppretunity to respond as diplomatically, and you decided to drag up past history. I was willing to consider dropping my pursuit of this whole gas-lighting this, but you know what? You've brought this on yourself.
Last edit: 5 years 4 weeks ago by .

More
5 years 5 days ago #337463 by Rosalyn J
BUMP

May 15th is the deadline to submit articles.

I am looking for 5 on "Turning Up the Heat"

Submit your articles to me at newsletter@templeofthejediorder.org

Pax Per Ministerium
[img

More
4 years 11 months ago - 4 years 11 months ago #338417 by Rosalyn J
Hi

Just a reminder that the TOTJO times is still looking for articles for its summer edition.

As of right now, I have
An article from Rosalyn J
An Article from Pastor Carlos Martinez
An interview from Carlos Martinez
An Article from Axid
An article from Locksley

I'd love some more entries. I'll also be scouring for promotions and apprenticeships and messaging offices for updates on the happenings of the forum

If there is anything you would like publicized that will be happening either online or off that you would like others to be a part of, I want to put it in the newsletter.

Remember, this edition is all about turning up the heat

If you would like to submit an article, please do so by email here: newsletter@templeofthejediorder.org

Pax Per Ministerium
[img

Last edit: 4 years 11 months ago by Rosalyn J.

Moderators: ZerokevlarVerheilenChaotishRabeRiniTavi