Frequency and the Force

More
09 Dec 2018 08:57 #330362 by Kyrin Wyldstar
Fair enough but I seriously doubt turtle even knows what he means when he says frequency. The term, like many others, has been coopted by the white lighters to give credence to their psuedo-science. It's one thing to talk about esoteric manifestations in an ethetic sense, it's another altogether to suggest actual scientific endeavours have given credence to support such things.

This guns for hire, even if we're just dancing in the dark.
My Journals: Kyrin-Wyldstar

Associate Degree of Divinity - Earned July, 2017
Apprenticed to: Alan, Senan, Mendalicious
Tribute to Senan: My Friend

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
09 Dec 2018 09:21 #330365 by JLSpinner
Replied by JLSpinner on topic Frequency and the Force

Kyrin Wyldstar wrote: Fair enough but I seriously doubt turtle even knows what he means when he says frequency. The term, like many others, has been coopted by the white lighters to give credence to their psuedo-science. It's one thing to talk about esoteric manifestations in an ethetic sense, it's another altogether to suggest actual scientific endeavours have given credence to support such things.


Please make your point without reference to another user of the site, in this manner.


Teaching Master: Phortis Nespin
Apprentice: Kobos
Apprentice: Nakis
Contact Clergy
The following user(s) said Thank You: Carlos.Martinez3, Yabuturtle

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

  • Arisaig
  • Arisaig's Avatar
  • Guest
09 Dec 2018 09:25 - 09 Dec 2018 09:26 #330366 by Arisaig
Replied by Arisaig on topic Frequency and the Force

Kyrin Wyldstar wrote:

Arisaig wrote:

Gisteron wrote: What does "based on frequency" mean in this context?


I'd assume frequency would be the same as any percieveabke or measurable for of energy. Sound, cell phone signal, light, seismic activity... All measured in waves or vibration (the peaks and pits between waves).



Well assumptions are really meaningless aren't they. So where does this force frequency fall on the electromagnetic spectrum. If we can detect sound and cell phones and light and seismic activity why cant we detect the force?


Tis just an assumption based on the wording and context of the subject, making it valid.

And we can detect the Force. But not through technology. You have to open yourself up to its flow, ebb, and tide... Only then can you feel it.
Last edit: 09 Dec 2018 09:26 by Arisaig.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
09 Dec 2018 18:47 #330427 by Gisteron
Replied by Gisteron on topic Frequency and the Force

JLSpinner wrote:

Kyrin Wyldstar wrote: Fair enough but I seriously doubt turtle even knows what he means when he says frequency. The term, like many others, has been coopted by the white lighters to give credence to their psuedo-science. It's one thing to talk about esoteric manifestations in an ethetic sense, it's another altogether to suggest actual scientific endeavours have given credence to support such things.


Please make your point without reference to another user of the site, in this manner.

And what manner is that, exactly? I smell an opportunity to find out at last what this nebulous "thing-that-is-neither-allowed-nor-can-be-pointed-out" thing is supposed to actually be. Please, elaborate.


Arisaig wrote: And we can detect the Force. But not through technology. You have to open yourself up to its flow, ebb, and tide... Only then can you feel it.

So the same way we detect Jesus, then? "Just believe, and you will see everything around you confirm you." No. Pardon me. We don't speak of something as detectable if the only way to detect it is in telling yourself hard enough that you are detecting it. By that metric, literally everything is detectable, as is the absence of each of those detectable things.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

  • Arisaig
  • Arisaig's Avatar
  • Guest
09 Dec 2018 19:04 - 09 Dec 2018 19:08 #330432 by Arisaig
Replied by Arisaig on topic Frequency and the Force
Then, Gist, the point of the thread is lost, once again, because of semantics.
Last edit: 09 Dec 2018 19:08 by Arisaig.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
09 Dec 2018 19:13 #330435 by Gisteron
Replied by Gisteron on topic Frequency and the Force
Not my fault, not my problem. I asked for clarification. You gave it a shot. Thank you.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

  • Arisaig
  • Arisaig's Avatar
  • Guest
09 Dec 2018 19:16 #330436 by Arisaig
Replied by Arisaig on topic Frequency and the Force

Gisteron wrote: Not my fault, not my problem. I asked for clarification. You gave it a shot. Thank you.


"So the same way we detect Jesus, then? "Just believe, and you will see everything around you confirm you." No. Pardon me. We don't speak of something as detectable if the only way to detect it is in telling yourself hard enough that you are detecting it. By that metric, literally everything is detectable, as is the absence of each of those detectable things."

This isn't a statement that seeks clarification. This is you asking a question and answering it with what you deem to be fact. You've made up your mind and shut yourself off from this Force. And nothing I can say will ever be able to change that, because its not something I can prove. The Force is, as all things are. Its just yet to be discovered by the wider community of the world.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
09 Dec 2018 19:29 - 09 Dec 2018 19:38 #330437 by OB1Shinobi
Replied by OB1Shinobi on topic Frequency and the Force
I can tell you that i have had literally hundreds of “psychic” experiences spanning almost three decades. Moments where ive shared thoughts with people or sensed peoples attention directed at me. Ive had many moments of “knowing” and the universe has given me “signs” to inform me of events. Matter of fact there has been times when ive “known” that someone has replied to me on this board, lol.

The thing is that if i disclose the specific details of these experiences, any rational critic is able to read what i say and then produce alternative explanations. Sure, there are alternative explanations. Regardless of that, im 100% certain that these events have happened and that my understanding of them is more accurate than the alternative explanations that a critic might generate from a distance. And of course i have no way to prove that i actually had any particular experience whatsoever.

“As long as you feel that you are the most important thing in the world you cannot really appreciate the world around you. You are like a horse with blinders, all you see is yourself apart from everything else.”
-Don Juan Matus
Last edit: 09 Dec 2018 19:38 by OB1Shinobi.
The following user(s) said Thank You: steamboat28, Karn, Silvermane, Carlos.Martinez3, thomaswfaulkner, Arisaig

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
09 Dec 2018 19:35 - 09 Dec 2018 19:36 #330438 by thomaswfaulkner

Gisteron wrote:

Arisaig wrote: And we can detect the Force. But not through technology. You have to open yourself up to its flow, ebb, and tide... Only then can you feel it.

So the same way we detect Jesus, then? "Just believe, and you will see everything around you confirm you." No. Pardon me. We don't speak of something as detectable if the only way to detect it is in telling yourself hard enough that you are detecting it. By that metric, literally everything is detectable, as is the absence of each of those detectable things.


There is no physical evidence of the love that my grandmother once had for me outside my ability to recall it from my own visceral experience. Outside the Jesus argument, she was a real person, but she is dead, and has been for quite some time... but when I remember her late in her dementia, in the garden, pulling all of my cactus plants because they were "weeds" it brings me that silly sense of happiness and joy knowing that she was a someone who did care and was able to provide love. But outside of me sharing this with you today, it existed outside your ability of knowing, but her life and amount of love she had cannot be measured outside my ability to detect in through my own personal experience of life. There aren't any facts of her life left to study other than her bones and grave site. I can't milk love from that, but reflecting on her impact on my life, through my experiences, yeah...yeah, I feel her there.

I love you GG.

Right View ~ Right Intention ~ Right Speech ~ Right Action ~ Right Livelihood ~ Right Effort ~ Right Mindfulness ~ Right Concentration



Knight of the Order
Ordained Clergy Person
Teaching Master: Senan
IP Journal l AP Journal l Seminary Journal l Personal Ministry Statement

If you need to talk, we are here to listen.
Contact the Clergy

May all beings be happy and free and may the thoughts, words, and actions of my own life contribute
in some way to the happiness and freedom for all.
Last edit: 09 Dec 2018 19:36 by thomaswfaulkner. Reason: I tend to not be able to spell right the first time. :)
The following user(s) said Thank You: Silvermane, OB1Shinobi

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
09 Dec 2018 20:12 #330446 by Carlos.Martinez3

Yabuturtle wrote: Does anyone happen to have certain ways to aid them in the use of the force?

I believe everything in this universe and the next is based on frequency. Being able to sense things depending on the frequency of your aid and environment.

Is there perhaps music that helps you become more attuned to the force? Perhaps even areas where you feel it is strong. Has it gotten stronger since you had begun training?


You will find every response to this question different and rightfully so. If you wanna argue over hair splitting and definitions to a point that nothing gets left but upset and confusion - count me out - but I will share this with you - I was told - “ perfect practice yields perfect results - anything else needs to be done right.” It was my Computer Aided Drafting instructor yelling to us over and over again. Repetition ! Repetition repetition - is how things get done. Repetition, repetition- repetition- do it or things will come undone.
My practice and study make the frequency of my conection as often as possible. This is my practice. I recommend it to any one who wants to have the same result - it’s as easy some days as making a attempt to connect once a day. Just once. Every paths begins with the first step ... make it. My actual practice I find a treee. A bush - a plant - flowers - something alive but not like me - then I notice some one not in that look. I make and identify that connection. Some days it’s colors waves or temperature or just circles- it’s been a number of things but for the most part I make those two conections. I add my own into the equation some how or any how I choose. Some times a mere observer and some times the hero or antagonist - the possibilities as you can imagine, are awesome. I do it. I do it as often as I can.
I have a meditation I do with trees and time - trees have rings and I find it - odd- that they are never equal . 365 days look way different to a tree - rings. Time is odd shaped rings in space... ang joe and there is where I begin my conection usually for out door nature connection type of meditation. Another is immulation of nature - they take in light so I sit next to them and try to do the same thing. So many ways to make great conections. With people I just start at the beginning - hi - my nane is Carlos and I begin a standard intro and such - after that who knows where the conversation and time can go!
Happy seeking and may the Force find you in the joy of seeking it !

Contact The Clergy
Pastor of Temple of the Jedi Order
This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it.
The Block
Build, not tear down.
Nosce te ipsum / Cerca trova
The following user(s) said Thank You: Yabuturtle

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Moderators: KobosBrick