Frequency and the Force

• Topic Author
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
    Public
5 years 4 months ago #330170 by
Frequency and the Force was created by
Does anyone happen to have certain ways to aid them in the use of the force?

I believe everything in this universe and the next is based on frequency. Being able to sense things depending on the frequency of your aid and environment.

Is there perhaps music that helps you become more attuned to the force? Perhaps even areas where you feel it is strong. Has it gotten stronger since you had begun training?

Please Log in to join the conversation.

More
5 years 4 months ago #330176 by Gisteron
Replied by Gisteron on topic Frequency and the Force
What does "based on frequency" mean in this context?

Better to leave questions unanswered than answers unquestioned
The following user(s) said Thank You: Rex

• Visitor
  • Visitor
    Public
5 years 4 months ago #330177 by
Replied by on topic Frequency and the Force
I think, as with most things, the more you train to see and hear subtle queues the better and faster you can pick them up.

That being said, a lot of people view the Force philisophically rather than literally. So, as such, they don't train to see and/or hear it.

The Force binds us, for we are so much more than this crude matter. We are all vessels of the Force, equal bearers of its light as the ground we stand on, the air we breathe, and the food we eat. Interconnected infinitely if albeit unseen and unknown.

I've seen this Force, the brilliant glow that is a person's very being and my connection to that light. I've spent well over a year doing my best to understand it and honour that knowledge through training constantly to feel it and remember it. Remembering it, I find, is key. So many people can feel it, but forget it when push comes to shove and they end up dishonouring that connection and, in turn, dishonouring themselves.

So, what do I feel? You know that feeling you get when you know someone is watching you? Or that sudden awareness that a person in an empty room with you is breathing? You can feel it... But we tend to naturally and unconsciously overlook it. I feel it like a tension in the back of my mind, relaxing and pulling as people enter and leave my zone of influence. Honestly, it's prolly why I suck at it online, Becuase y'all are so dang far away.

But, when I'm around, people feel it. I'm always being told at work that I excel at difussing situations, pulling people into this connection by focusing on it, and helping them even if they are excessively rude simply because I see them for what they are. A beautiful luminous energy connected to everyone and everything, including myself. They've mentioned I have this... I'm not a fan of the word... 'aura' thay they can feel when I come into work. Calming and assuring, confident yet relaxed.

This connection, however, requires constant maintenance. I find ignoring my meditations for extended periods of time makes it fade. So, daily I do my best to reinforce it. I have some music I listen to, but it's mostly a personal preference. Deep dark humming and chanting with heavy bass notes I find works best for me. But nature sounds like rain may work best for others.

In the end, it'd hard work developing that connection. And it's harder still to keep it. :)

Great topic, Yab. :)

More
5 years 4 months ago - 5 years 4 months ago #330180 by Adder
Replied by Adder on topic Frequency and the Force
Cyclic patterns and cyclical trends are neat, but having an anchor or tether beyond observation really enables a theoretical leverage of body into mind, IMO. We're all born with the integration of both conscious mind into body, and we know we have the subconscious body into mind connection, which emerges into consciousness.... so engineering a conscious focus along that body into mind pathway might be an avenue to generate 'Force connection' to some extent (depending on how one defines those things, which of course is pretty normal for a Jedi to have their own working models with) as we work with deeper understanding and connection to its sensory apparatus in a functional way.

Knight ~ introverted extropian, mechatronic neurothealogizing, technogaian buddhist. Likes integration, visualization, elucidation and transformation.
Jou ~ Deg ~ Vlo ~ Sem ~ Mod ~ Med ~ Dis
TM: Grand Master Mark Anjuu
Last edit: 5 years 4 months ago by Adder.

• Visitor
  • Visitor
    Public
5 years 4 months ago #330181 by

Gisteron wrote: What does "based on frequency" mean in this context?

I'd assume frequency would be the same as any percieveabke or measurable for of energy. Sound, cell phone signal, light, seismic activity... All measured in waves or vibration (the peaks and pits between waves).

More
5 years 4 months ago #330261 by ZealotX
Replied by ZealotX on topic Frequency and the Force
Excellent topic.

I think the force is best viewed when it isn't limited to either the physical or the philosophical. Rather, I think it is more aptly a convergence between all (which is the spirit).

Think of it this way. Your physical computer runs on energy but the physical part is also made up of energy that has a bunch of different complex and organized arrangements. Everything is energy but energy is able to take on all these different forms. Frequency is part of the quality of the wave or energetic output.

In the bible, the English word "God" is translated from the Hebrew word "el/eloah/elohim" which means "power". El shaddai.. almighty.. might is power... all powerful. But it is essentially just a description of a quantitative compound, giving life and personification to a/the "Force".

What happens then when we say "knowledge is power"?

What happens if we say God (power) is Love?

I would suggest that when we do these things we are creating associations that merge the physical with the figurative. In physics, there is PE and KE (potential and kinetic). So we can say that energy (and matter) can exist in different states.

What is it that we're doing when we make music? On one hand, sound is a vibration (energy) that is sensed through the mechanisms of the ear. Making sound changes PE in KE. And we can define this as the ability to do work. If you apply that to spirituality... your mind can change one form of energy to another by changing itself positively based on the words(knowledge) and the positive vibrations it translates from the music into memory/neurons that reinforce the overall "state" of your biochemical neural network.

If one can describe the outcome or reaction to a certain stimuli as positive or good then the action/stimuli could be considered positive or good as well. Sometimes all it takes is for the "belief" to be positive because that can be reinforced by what you feed your brain and because your brain decides what you do (positive or negative or apathetic) then even that which supports and reinforces your positive beliefs can considered the Force acting through the agencies of sights (energy in the visual range) and sounds (energy in the audible range) to guide you.

Of course, in studying the force we know there is but one Force. So the switch (on/off) through which the current of energy flows through is us. If we are positive then we allow the positive side of the Force to be expressed. If we are negative then the darkside flows through us and takes the forms of jealousies and hatreds.

So to me being able to channel the force flows from the understanding that the Force is expressed in all things. Probably the majority of religions (like shinto for example) take this idea of the spirit or essence of different things being energy which is rendered in English as "gods". So it's all connected and the more we are connected to all things the more I believe we can channel the force to work through us.
The following user(s) said Thank You:

• Topic Author
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
    Public
5 years 4 months ago #330332 by
I am glad you guys liked the topic ^^ I want to hear many more experiences.

I wonder if someone can feel the force and you feel as if it speaks to you as well?

More
5 years 4 months ago #330341 by Reacher
Replied by Reacher on topic Frequency and the Force
My mastery of language will certainly fail to do the topic justice, but here goes...

I do feel the Force.

There is a place within me where cognition, sensibility, and intuition confluence, and it is within this place that I experience what I call the Force. The discerning rational mind should serve to strengthen rather than dismiss this confluence because it violates nothing we know of the physical world. It works within the framework of knowledge, and only aids in assigning meaning to the human experience - my human experience. In this way, the Force speaks to me through a sense of myself in cosmic context, and using this sense as a guiding star to navigate through my life. I cannot say that it provides me with purpose, but a peace with what simply is. 'Acceptance' is not the right word, because acceptance implies that I collaborate with stasis against the ebb and flow of energy I influence through being. So instead, I will use 'peace'. Peace with what I can sense and understand of the complex, interrelated systems that run through my life. Peace with the energies I push into them and pull from them. Peace with those I cannot, and may never sense or understand. I feel the Force within the swirling chaos that somehow balances, no matter how I blaze or darkle within it.

Jedi Knight

The self-confidence of the warrior is not the self-confidence of the average man. The average man seeks certainty in the eyes of the onlooker and calls that self-confidence. The warrior seeks impeccability in his own eyes and calls that humbleness. The average man is hooked to his fellow men, while the warrior is hooked only to infinity.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Avalon,

• Visitor
  • Visitor
    Public
5 years 4 months ago #330358 by

Arisaig wrote:

Gisteron wrote: What does "based on frequency" mean in this context?

I'd assume frequency would be the same as any percieveabke or measurable for of energy. Sound, cell phone signal, light, seismic activity... All measured in waves or vibration (the peaks and pits between waves).

Well assumptions are really meaningless aren't they. So where does this force frequency fall on the electromagnetic spectrum. If we can detect sound and cell phones and light and seismic activity why cant we detect the force?

More
5 years 4 months ago #330360 by Gisteron
Replied by Gisteron on topic Frequency and the Force
Wait, this is not about any sort of "Force frequency". I was confused about what Yabu meant by him believing that "everything in this universe and the next is based on frequency". I should have also asked what a "frequency of your aid and environment" meant, because I only know frequencies as a measure of how frequent some process occurs, like the inverse period time of waves or other types of occurrence rates per unit time, but I wanted to keep it at one thing at a time.
At any rate, while a lot of phenomena in the world approximately solve the wave equation, and more still can be approximated by oscillatory models, it is not entirely out of the blue to speculate whether yet something else would show similar mathematical patterns, though of course I would like some measurements first before making any judgement on whether there is anything there at all, let alone what good descriptions of it would look like. At the same time, if the Force "has" some frequency to it, it doesn't necessarily have to be a pressure wave or an electromagnetic wave, or a mechanical oscillation. There is no telling what dimension this pattern has, because so far we have yet to even point one out at all.
But, in all fairness, I'm not entirely convinced that any of this was supposed to have scientific connotations. Hence why I asked what any of this is supposed to mean, because it sure doesn't so far sound like anything is meant at all...

Better to leave questions unanswered than answers unquestioned

Moderators: ZerokevlarVerheilenChaotishRabeRiniTavi