Request of council, my reinstatement.

• Topic Author
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
    Public
5 years 7 months ago #326339 by

ren wrote: Why do you go and call the seniors here millenial aged SJWs?

Ahh I see your confusion now. Old threads made in the heat of a moment and never intended to be a path through my signature. The offending threads have been removed.

Please Log in to join the conversation.

More
5 years 7 months ago #326347 by Tellahane
What experiences, lessons, self explorations, or simply eurekas, if any did you have during your "downtime" from the temple, both in regards to your banning but also in personal growth?

• Topic Author
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
    Public
5 years 7 months ago - 5 years 7 months ago #326352 by

Tellahane wrote: What experiences, lessons, self explorations, or simply eurekas, if any did you have during your "downtime" from the temple, both in regards to your banning but also in personal growth?

I designed and wrote lessons on “The Self”, two lessons on PTSD, a lesson on “thoughts not creating reality” and I finished the last 3 entries in my Kamikeedi Jedaii journey and self-initiated as a Ranger.

I came to realize that my path has greatly diverged from what I had set out on all those years ago at the temple. I spent years trying to reinvent myself when all I really needed to do was make friends with my true character. In my solitude I realized the true nature of what a Jedi is supposed to be and I began to understand my strife with this place in trying to make it something that it will just never be.

This has been a process that has been evolving for a while but finally culminated in epiphany when I saw the creation of an energy healing position. This is but one doctrine endorsed here that I cannot subscribe to as a true philosopher in search of truth. It’s really unnecessary to delve deeper into other divergences to spare undue contention, however if you want further clarification PM me!
Last edit: 5 years 7 months ago by .

More
5 years 7 months ago #326354 by Gisteron
Thanks for the heads up about that Pastor of Force Practice thing, I just now saw it. You'd think nothing of note to happen if you look away for a month or two, but then you come back and this is unironically and officially supported now. What an odd direction to go in, indeed...

Better to leave questions unanswered than answers unquestioned
The following user(s) said Thank You: Locksley,

More
5 years 7 months ago #326356 by Carlos.Martinez3
As clergy, may I ask why a faith based as well as world recognized idea can not be suppprted and receive the same freedoms as every other represented here? Because a few won’t support it ? They see it as wrong or non credible? Maybe this is a derail and if you feel so let me know and I’ll glady make another thread but I wanna ask G and Kyrin why this is a big deal? Enough to present like a big deal anyway.

Pastor of Temple of the Jedi Order
pastor@templeofthejediorder.org
Build, not tear down.
Nosce te ipsum / Cerca trova

More
5 years 7 months ago #326358 by Gisteron
Yea, I too, felt, like this would be off topic. For those interested in following or participating in that discussion, I have opened a thread with my response to Carlos' question here .

Better to leave questions unanswered than answers unquestioned
The following user(s) said Thank You: Carlos.Martinez3,

More
5 years 7 months ago #326367 by Carlos.Martinez3
I want to say publicly - welcome back. I hope your time here is a time of growth and sharing. If I can be of any service , please let me know.

Pastor of Temple of the Jedi Order
pastor@templeofthejediorder.org
Build, not tear down.
Nosce te ipsum / Cerca trova
The following user(s) said Thank You: Gisteron,

More
5 years 7 months ago #326396 by Tellahane

Kyrin Wyldstar wrote:

Tellahane wrote: What experiences, lessons, self explorations, or simply eurekas, if any did you have during your "downtime" from the temple, both in regards to your banning but also in personal growth?

I came to realize that my path has greatly diverged from what I had set out on all those years ago at the temple. I spent years trying to reinvent myself when all I really needed to do was make friends with my true character. In my solitude I realized the true nature of what a Jedi is supposed to be and I began to understand my strife with this place in trying to make it something that it will just never be.

Welcome to our glorious ranks of Guest, what I've been recently calling it as "those whom finally get it". Pop corn stand is around the corner, there is free fountain drinks on Wednesdays, and even though they are a little bit farther always go to the other bathrooms they are generally cleaner.

• Topic Author
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
    Public
5 years 7 months ago - 5 years 7 months ago #326457 by

Tellahane wrote: Welcome to our glorious ranks of Guest, what I've been recently calling it as "those whom finally get it". Pop corn stand is around the corner, there is free fountain drinks on Wednesdays, and even though they are a little bit farther always go to the other bathrooms they are generally cleaner.

The new "rank" is actually quite a relief. Something I thought I would never experience. I am a driven person and want to achieve and I got caught up in an ironic environment that said it was accepting of all but really wasnt. Its ok, thats the nature of dogma, but I wish they could admit that to themselves. Im now free and finally at peace with myself. As a Ranger I have now taken on a mission of freedom and truth for all that can only be done as Ronin. Plus here there is free popcorn and soda!!!

• Topic Author
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
    Public
5 years 7 months ago - 5 years 7 months ago #326465 by
Copied and Posted from another thread.

Tellahane wrote: Did we read scan through pm's from time to time, absolutely.

Another reason I will remain a guest here. This is a gross violation of privacy. I dont care what excuse you use to justify it. I and my mentor used the PM system for sensitive information during my training and now Im told that my absolutely private information was not private at all.

I will be deleting all my PMs and I will never be using that system again here and I suggest everyone else to do the same.

Moderators: ZerokevlarVerheilenChaotishRabeRiniTavi