Leeds England has the highest amount of Jedi?

• Topic Author
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
    Public
5 years 7 months ago #326227 by
Does anyone know?

I know when I do some searches for Jediism populations I notice this city comes up a lot, saying it has the highest concentration of Jedi when it comes to Jediism

Maybe an ideal place to build a temple there?:)

Please Log in to join the conversation.

• Visitor
  • Visitor
    Public
5 years 7 months ago #326229 by
Ha ha, Leeds was my nearest city growing up, and I did meet a "Jedi" before I left at 18, so it's possible that a small percentage of those reports on the census are 'genuine' Jedi. I don't want to disappoint, but most likely it'll be a lot of Yorkshire folks trying to take the mickey out of the census process - their way of having a laugh.

You'd have more success with property prices in nearby Bradford, particularly post Brexit probably, and my Mum'd be there to fix you drinks while you did building works - an ideal place indeed!

• Visitor
  • Visitor
    Public
5 years 7 months ago #326231 by
An interesting lil tidbit, but really depends if they're real Jedi or just ones that put their name on the census as Jedi as a joke.

As for building a Temple there... well, at this point I'd love to have one period... but as of now its not a matter of location, but funds. Building a Temple isn't something that's exactly in the budget. ;p

• Visitor
  • Visitor
    Public
5 years 7 months ago - 5 years 7 months ago #326232 by
If I ever hit it big I already have concepts drawn up. ;-)
Last edit: 5 years 7 months ago by .

• Topic Author
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
    Public
5 years 7 months ago #326236 by

JLSpinner wrote: If I ever hit it big I already have concepts drawn up. ;-)

I would love to see them please :3

I hear Yorkshire has a high concentration of them too but I can't be certain.

I would think America would have the most but I don't think any one city has a high concentration of them as they are very spread out.

But Leeds and Yorkshire in England I hear have very high populations

I just want to know what is the best place to build one!

If I do win the lottery, I would like to let fellow Jedi know that I would be interested in building a temple for you :)

I have heard Turkey surprisingly has a decent following and were even wanting to build one on a campus.

Moderators: ZerokevlarVerheilenChaotishRabeRiniTavi