Possible world wide revolution?

More
26 Oct 2018 14:08 #328440 by Kyrin Wyldstar

Uzima Moto wrote:
Personally, as someone who has looked into stuff like this for years of my own volition. I'm always surprised at how reluctant people are to look at this stuff. I probably shouldn't be though. People have been programmed to put the VERY REAL AND POSSIBLE 911 false-flag in the same category as the unfounded reptilian conspiracy. All some media-head grifter has to do is label it a "conspiracy theory" and everybody just throws it it without a second thought.


Do you also believe the evidence that we did not really land on the moon? This idea that 911 was perpetrated and executed by our govt and then blamed on the radical Muslim terrorists holds about as much weight. The debunking of these outrageous claims who think that the NASA Apollo Moon missions were faked or 911 was staged are actually all wrong, and some are laughably so. Some of their evidence involve some subtle (but understandable!) physics to disprove, while others are just easily shown to be false using common sense. If you are serious, present your evidence. Otherwise accept that your assertions are meaningless.

This guns for hire, even if we're just dancing in the dark.
My Journals: Kyrin-Wyldstar

Associate Degree of Divinity - Earned July, 2017
Apprenticed to: Alan, Senan, Mendalicious
Tribute to Senan: My Friend

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
26 Oct 2018 14:29 #328442 by Kyrin Wyldstar

Uzima Moto wrote:
The Dark Side is real and it isn't some cuddly emo vampire..


You are quite right. I am the Dark Side and I am here, ironically, to expose the falseness of your light.

This guns for hire, even if we're just dancing in the dark.
My Journals: Kyrin-Wyldstar

Associate Degree of Divinity - Earned July, 2017
Apprenticed to: Alan, Senan, Mendalicious
Tribute to Senan: My Friend

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
26 Oct 2018 14:36 #328443 by Jaid Sithslayer

Kyrin Wyldstar wrote:

Uzima Moto wrote:
The Dark Side is real and it isn't some cuddly emo vampire..


You are quite right. I am the Dark Side and I am here, ironically, to expose the falseness of your light.


then expose it instead of grandstanding. proof, a valid argument over statements of your standing in the Force, Sith.

Jaid Sithslayer
Sentinel Shadow

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
26 Oct 2018 15:13 #328445 by Kobos
Kyrin,

Do you just really like crapping on people or what? I would take this to PM but I see it would be ineffective and since you choose to do this exact thing to others in public it seems fitting (I will accept any punishment the council sees fit for this). you constantly rag on people about how people limit your speech and yet you tell people they are invalid at every turn, sometimes to the point of contradicting yourself. So I am seriously asking you, can you let people talk about what they choose to, are you mentally able to do that?

If you see this as an attack well, I'm not going to lie it kind of is. You need to defend the way you antagonize people in a public setting because honestly I am exhausted of trying to be diplomatic and understanding of this. It's like dealing with one of my behavioral issues students that refuses to accept anything but their own idea on every single thing. At this point it is harmful to the environment, feel free to CONTRIBUTE, refute what you can, present evidence but stop being a D#ck about it.

I have held off doing this for a long time, but I'm done with the BS, please for the love of the force start acting like an adult. If you see a discussion as pointless........walk away...........

-Much Love,
Kobos

Fighting what you cannot see, will only lead you to lash out with violence towards everyone. Know your enemy, and you may find yourself a friend.

You can act real rude and totally removed
And I can act like an imbecile- Men without hats

Training Masters: Carlos.Martinez3 and JLSpinner
TB:Nakis
The following user(s) said Thank You: Nakis, Yabuturtle

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
26 Oct 2018 15:37 #328446 by Kyrin Wyldstar

Jaid Sithslayer wrote:

Kyrin Wyldstar wrote:

Uzima Moto wrote:
The Dark Side is real and it isn't some cuddly emo vampire..


You are quite right. I am the Dark Side and I am here, ironically, to expose the falseness of your light.


then expose it instead of grandstanding. proof, a valid argument over statements of your standing in the Force, Sith.


LOL yes I put forth a statement of aggrandizing to expose the silliness of the previous statement. Beyond that the burden of proof is not on me. It is on the claimant. You are trying to shift that burden and that is a fallacy in itself. Extraordinary claims require extraordinary evidence. Im simply asking for that evidence or the claim is rejected.

This guns for hire, even if we're just dancing in the dark.
My Journals: Kyrin-Wyldstar

Associate Degree of Divinity - Earned July, 2017
Apprenticed to: Alan, Senan, Mendalicious
Tribute to Senan: My Friend

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
26 Oct 2018 15:41 #328447 by Jaid Sithslayer

Kyrin Wyldstar wrote:

Jaid Sithslayer wrote:

Kyrin Wyldstar wrote:

Uzima Moto wrote:
The Dark Side is real and it isn't some cuddly emo vampire..


You are quite right. I am the Dark Side and I am here, ironically, to expose the falseness of your light.


then expose it instead of grandstanding. proof, a valid argument over statements of your standing in the Force, Sith.


LOL yes I put forth a statement of aggrandizing to expose the silliness of the previous statement. Beyond that the burden of proof is not on me. It is on the claimant. You are trying to shift that burden and that is a fallacy in itself. Extraordinary claims require extraordinary evidence. Im simply asking for that evidence or the claim is rejected.


i'm not shifting burden of proof of the claimants claims on you, but your claims of the 'falseness of your light'.

Jaid Sithslayer
Sentinel Shadow
The following user(s) said Thank You: Gisteron

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
26 Oct 2018 15:51 #328448 by Kyrin Wyldstar

Kobos wrote: Kyrin,
Do you just really like crapping on people or what?


I have "crapped" on no one here. I have broken no rules and I have presented sound arguments. I'm sorry you feel it is in bad taste but I cant help your feelings on the matter. Here is the difference. I dont feel attacked by your statements. I feel you speak your truth and that is fair. I will respond as best I can but I see no need to coddle people who come to this place and speak of these sorts of issues on the OPEN board and expect others to just agree and encourage their fallacies. That is not who I am. If you want to talk about God, great, go for it. There is actually a board dedicated to Abrahamic studies and that's cool. I dont post there. But post something on the open board and its fair game.

At one time I wanted to develop and teach a class on critical thinking. Well that was not to be, however I can still be that example and that is what I am attempting to do here. People can live their lives in a fantasy all they want I wont change their minds. But maybe, I will expose them to something that in time might start to sink in and they just might start to view the world a bit differently. There is nothing sinister in that no matter how much you may read into it. I have no ill will nor am I laughing manically behind my screen and rubbing my hands together and plotting the downfall of the world. I'm just engaging in strongly worded debate. Sometimes the words I use are incorrectly interpreted because people are ignorant of proper definitions. Classic example right there. Ignorant. That was not a belittling comment, it was the proper use of the term. We are all ignorant of things in our lives. It does not make us retarded or stupid. That is the difference. Can you admit you might be ignorant of some knowledge without taking offense and thinking I just called you dumb?

This guns for hire, even if we're just dancing in the dark.
My Journals: Kyrin-Wyldstar

Associate Degree of Divinity - Earned July, 2017
Apprenticed to: Alan, Senan, Mendalicious
Tribute to Senan: My Friend

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
26 Oct 2018 15:53 #328449 by Kyrin Wyldstar

Jaid Sithslayer wrote:

Kyrin Wyldstar wrote:

Jaid Sithslayer wrote:

Kyrin Wyldstar wrote:

Uzima Moto wrote:
The Dark Side is real and it isn't some cuddly emo vampire..


You are quite right. I am the Dark Side and I am here, ironically, to expose the falseness of your light.


then expose it instead of grandstanding. proof, a valid argument over statements of your standing in the Force, Sith.


LOL yes I put forth a statement of aggrandizing to expose the silliness of the previous statement. Beyond that the burden of proof is not on me. It is on the claimant. You are trying to shift that burden and that is a fallacy in itself. Extraordinary claims require extraordinary evidence. Im simply asking for that evidence or the claim is rejected.


i'm not shifting burden of proof of the claimants claims on you, but your claims of the 'falseness of your light'.


It is simply a fancy way of saying you must prove your extraordinary claim with extraordinary proof or it must be rejected. Aggrandizing to be sure, however it fit the claim, and I found it entertaining.

This guns for hire, even if we're just dancing in the dark.
My Journals: Kyrin-Wyldstar

Associate Degree of Divinity - Earned July, 2017
Apprenticed to: Alan, Senan, Mendalicious
Tribute to Senan: My Friend

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
26 Oct 2018 16:57 #328450 by Kyrin Wyldstar
Let me just clarify one point. People ask me all the time why I continue to hang around here if I no longer pursue a Knighthood. In the past I have told people that it’s because of relationships or friends or what have you. And while those things are important they are not really the real reason. And maybe this reason is one I have recently discovered as well over the course of my years here, going through this training and then setting out on my own path. (That path being a Je'daii Ranger and not a Sith as some contend LOL) That reason is because I care.

I don’t participate in 90% of the threads that get created here. Those threads are irrelevant to me. I do participate in the open philosophy and scientific and paranormal threads though. Those sorts of threads are my passion because I care about people and their ability to understand the true underlying causes as to why any action is a good action or a bad action. It’s not only a concern on how much beliefs impact an individual but how much they may impact others. A good example of this is Arabia. At one time they were the world leaders of scientific exploration and excellence. But religion and superstition and false belief took over and now they are an oppressive people steeped in dogma and misconception.

The focus of this sort of concern is about all irrational beliefs. Volunteer at a soup kitchen or form a roadside trash pickup group or have a retreat with the cost of admission being cans of food for the local food bank. That’s awesome. But also be critical thinkers and champions of logic and rationality, seekers of truth capable of being honest enough with yourself to truly explore the cognitive biases we all carry within. It’s about identifying them and getting rid of them as much as possible.

This guns for hire, even if we're just dancing in the dark.
My Journals: Kyrin-Wyldstar

Associate Degree of Divinity - Earned July, 2017
Apprenticed to: Alan, Senan, Mendalicious
Tribute to Senan: My Friend

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
26 Oct 2018 17:13 - 26 Oct 2018 17:24 #328452 by Yabuturtle

Kobos wrote: Kyrin,

Do you just really like crapping on people or what? I would take this to PM but I see it would be ineffective and since you choose to do this exact thing to others in public it seems fitting (I will accept any punishment the council sees fit for this). you constantly rag on people about how people limit your speech and yet you tell people they are invalid at every turn, sometimes to the point of contradicting yourself. So I am seriously asking you, can you let people talk about what they choose to, are you mentally able to do that?

If you see this as an attack well, I'm not going to lie it kind of is. You need to defend the way you antagonize people in a public setting because honestly I am exhausted of trying to be diplomatic and understanding of this. It's like dealing with one of my behavioral issues students that refuses to accept anything but their own idea on every single thing. At this point it is harmful to the environment, feel free to CONTRIBUTE, refute what you can, present evidence but stop being a D#ck about it.

I have held off doing this for a long time, but I'm done with the BS, please for the love of the force start acting like an adult. If you see a discussion as pointless........walk away...........

-Much Love,
Kobos

Thank you. I do appreciate it and I am glad someone has brought it up, too. I haven't a clue why Kyrin does it but it doesn't matter to much to me, despite the fact Kyrin and others do the same thing to almost all of the threads and I have seen this happen on others. I mean people have been banned for way less but Kyrin I guess has a permit to do this or something

It's fine anyway. I don't expect everyone to believe what I say. I want people to refute and say something of substance and say why I am wrong as opposed to just saying "You're wrong because I say so. And by the way you're a big poopy head lolz" xD

It would be like if I went to to a christian forum and say "Jesus isn't real and you're crazy for believing in it" or go to a Jedi forum and say "You guys, there is no Force lolz (flails arms around)

I mean if you are on a thread where there is possible talk of conspiracies don't participate if you don't believe in it unless you have something to contribute.

Such as if I make a thread about magic and rituals and if you don't believe in it and don't plant to participate and offer your opinion in a respectful manner, and only plan to just naysay without offering any reason, what are you doing here? Go somewhere else xD

If calling me names and not offering anything of substance is going to somehow convince me to go to your side, then you are mistaken. If anything it's going to make me not listen to you.

You can't hope to win anyone on your side if you simply naysay. Doesn't work that way no matter how much you want it to.


It's fine as I already know magic, force, spiritual power, is all real and very true. The best way to know the truth is to find out yourself and experience it.

I don't believe it isn't a question as to if there is a world elite wanting to rule everything. But who is running it, for how long and who else is involved. World domination is not a new thing. History has shown that.

Even with conspiracies like with 9/11, I have not heard anyone offer an explanation as to how a single plane can bring down buildings especially like that, other than using the while pancake theory, jet fuel and fire

My argument is, it was not a plane that brought it down. Because entire buildings have been engulfed in flames and never collapsed the way the twin towers did. You can look it up. And those buildings were not built nearly as well as the twin towers. Those towers were built like a fortress. People forget how durable those buildings really were. You can have a few airplanes crash into it and at worse, chunks and pieces will fall, not cause the entire building to collapse in a neat little stack. Even before I saw videos explaining it, it never sat well with me. And anyone who has seen demolitions knows what I am talking about. But this is me. I know everyone will have different opinions on it.

I suppose I can offer more evidence. Such as buildings that were not built nearly as well as the twin towers and also had planes crash into it. I just never felt the need to because the internet is huge and you can find so many things

They say "Offer evidence" I do and they say "That's not evidence lolz"

No it is. It isn't proof. Many people can't tell the difference between evidence and proof. I have done this before and that is almost always the same result. If anyone truly desires evidence, I can provide but it will likely not change it. Some things you just have to discover yourself.
Last edit: 26 Oct 2018 17:24 by Yabuturtle.
The following user(s) said Thank You: elizabeth

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Moderators: KobosBrick