[LIVE!] Ask Me Anything: Senan, Security Officer Sat 9th June 2018, 2000 GMT

• Topic Author
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
    Public
5 years 10 months ago #322238 by
Happy timezone fellow Jedi!

This month's Ask Me Anything chat will be hosted by Senan, one of our temple security officers. Ask any question you like in AJAX Chat from 2000 temple time on Saturday 9th June 2018. For a link that converts this to your time zone, click Here.

You will be able to keep up to date with happenings around the temple with the temple event calendar.

Looking forward to seeing you there for cosy discussion and friendly discourse. Can't make it but have a burning question? Not a problem! You can still ask your questions via PM, and if there is time they will be answered. The AJAX chat thread will be posted here after the discussion.

Have a beautiful day :)
Twig

Please Log in to join the conversation.

• Topic Author
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
    Public
5 years 10 months ago #322265 by
So, where are you going to be this time next week? That's right! In AJAX Chat ready for the Ask Me Anything session with Senan our Security Officer.

Don't miss out!

• Topic Author
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
    Public
5 years 10 months ago #322406 by
Bumping with a not-strictly-jedi joke, but it was so bad, I can't help myself...

Q: Which super hero runs in marathons?
A: Irun Man

Outstandingly poor!

• Topic Author
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
    Public
5 years 10 months ago #322549 by
BUMP! You see, Senan left a thank you for the terrible joke in the thread above; so now you know what a lot of fun we're all going to have!

Here's another: Luke Skywalker and Obi-Wan Kenobi walk into a Chinese restaurant. Ten minutes into the meal, Luke still can’t figure out the chopsticks, dropping food everywhere.

Obi-Wan finally snaps, “Use the forks, Luke!”

• Topic Author
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
    Public
5 years 10 months ago #322607 by
Three hours to go! I look forward to seeing you in AJAX Chat

Moderators: ZerokevlarVerheilenChaotishRabeRiniTavi