365 Tao

• Topic Author
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
    Public
5 years 11 months ago #321763 by
365 Tao was created by
365 Tao by Deng by Deng Ming-Dao. Has anyone read this? I read and reflect on a few pages almost every day.

Please Log in to join the conversation.

• Visitor
  • Visitor
    Public
5 years 11 months ago #321764 by
Replied by on topic 365 Tao
I haven't read that one, but I've read several of his other books. Everyday Tao was my introduction to that philosophy and was very enlightening. Scholar Warrior was interesting, if a little too restricting in the practices it preached, yet more realistic in terms of modern Taoism. Chronicles of Tao was a fascinating journey through the life of a Taoist practitioner. It's full of fantastical stories.

I highly recommend all three of those books.

More
5 years 11 months ago - 5 years 11 months ago #321766 by Rosalyn J
Replied by Rosalyn J on topic 365 Tao
I picked up 365 Tao to read. Today's reading was on Scholasticism

Pax Per Ministerium
[img

Last edit: 5 years 11 months ago by Rosalyn J.
The following user(s) said Thank You:

• Topic Author
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
    Public
5 years 11 months ago #321774 by
Replied by on topic 365 Tao
I read Everyday Tao first, I read it 3Xs, the same way, a little every day with reflective thought. I may check out the other books but will reread 365 sever times slowly first. Some may think reading more different books is best but when I have something real good in my hands I feed my mind with it until I tire of the book.

I find a lot of what I get out of this book helps me better understand a the crap that goes on in the world and also helps me introspectively examine myself. It's been a good guide.

What do you kids think about the book? What does it do for you all?

Moderators: ZerokevlarVerheilenChaotishRabeRiniTavi