Cyber harassement sensitization

• Topic Author
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
    Public
5 years 10 months ago #321280 by
Gooooood morning Totjo !

So ! Today i request your help for something, Actually i work as a "Digital Mediator" it mean, that i learn to "old" people how to use a computer easily and how to do some administration things on it, and i teach to kids how to use a computer Safely and as a tool for learning. And then i decide to make an activity about sensitization to Cyber-Harassement, something present in every environnement, but specially at school, then soon i will receive an entire class of college students, and for this activity i need testimonial, of people who get harassed, How it was ? How it's ended ? How do you feel Before and after ? How it begin ?

BUT, i need testimonials from witnesses and the Stalkers too.

Thanks for your help, May the Force be with you !

Please Log in to join the conversation.

• Visitor
  • Visitor
    Public
5 years 10 months ago #321323 by
Replied by on topic Cyber harassement sensitization
Well, I highly doubt you'll get any participation from stalkers, nor will you get any admissions from them. They typically like to hide their stalkings.

• Visitor
  • Visitor
    Public
5 years 10 months ago #321337 by
Replied by on topic Cyber harassement sensitization
You need to conduct this experiment in a school orso , a controled enviroment , the chances that people that are harrassed will rake this up on the internet and run the risk to be confronted with their stalkers are very slim and for the stalkers it could be an opportunity to regain control. That is if they have not learned anything. And who do you have lined up for the afthercare of these confrontations? Or do you want contributions anonymous via pm?

So more background and depth would be nice ...

Moderators: ZerokevlarVerheilenChaotishRabeRiniTavi