As humans are we a unique species or are we a mix of another?

More
6 years 11 months ago #281956 by Eleven
I always go for a walk at night once I get home and I usually find myself in mediation under the tall red wood tree we have in our apt. complex. I like sitting there and praying, reading, mediation, ect. I find myself though gazing up into the stars wondering, "Who are we in The Force? Are, we a race all of our own or are we the genetic makeup of ancient aliens that mated with prime apes millions of years ago?" for that matter does it really matter?

I've watched multiple documentaries on youtube, learned throughout high school what men of science think, carbon footprints, Egyptian and Mayan viewpoints, Hopi Indians, ect. A part of me wants to believe that we're a unique race of people but, yet that is so vague to say being that we've never found another habitual planet to land on that wouldn't take at least 400 years to travel to and that is taken faith that when a person arrives there that is even has a atmosphere to land in and that it's safe.

Now, forgive me if I always come with such deep conversations or thoughts but, I like deep discussions and like to see what others think. As a jedi, should I really be concerned? I mean it's not like an alien race is right at our doorstep and we as jedi believe we should live in the present right now and not the past or future but, I wonder what if?

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1Tl1zqH4lsSmKOyCLU9sdOSAUig7Q38QW4okOwSz2V4c/edit

Please Log in to join the conversation.

More
6 years 11 months ago #282003 by ZealotX
I think it is natural to ask these questions. As human beings we want to know where we came from because it has something to do with who we are and who we hope to become. My only concern is how much bias we all use when we do. I think a big reason why people are attracted to Christianity is 1... the fear of death and 2... the origin explanation. We're all born with ego and therefore we'd all like to believe we were personally formed on this planet by the king of the universe and we're this race of kings and queens. It seems to me like we started with an answer and created a God to be our creator, to give us the heroic story that we wanted as a species. Whenever I debate Christians on the subject of evolution it's painfully obvious that they don't want to come from a "monkey".

Obviously, the point of evolution is that simple organisms over time become more complex so disputing a more simplistic origin is like the Samsung S8 denying that there was ever a flip phone or a lap denying that there was ever a time when computers were the size of rooms. We can take pride in the history of the things we built, but we can't seem to find pride in evolution. But what is evolution anyway? Maybe we're only seeing the physical side of it. We know that all physical matter is made of energy and it is simply the motion and density that creates this form of physical matter. So the way I see it, everything IS the Force and the Force simply becomes, through transformations, every type of material and everything we see.

Energy cannot be created or destroyed. It simply changes forms. On one level/dimension the Force might look like lego blocks. On another level it might look like skyscrapers. For me, logically, if we were created by a single entity or race, that's not impossible. However, that possibility doesn't really solve the question then because then we should ask where they came from and who/what created them? At some point this becomes ridiculous and we have to look for creation by some other means. In other words, yes, because of human reproduction we're used to the idea of one entity creating or giving birth to another. But... is it possible for the Force itself to create?

God is like a personification of the Force but the bible skips about 80 billion steps because its not interested in the science part of how the world came into being. It just wants the identity of being created by God and the Authority of speaking for God. But it only makes sense that evolution is the process through which creation (whoever or whatever initiated it) occurs. And I think that makes us a mix of all species because all species are different configurations and aspects of the same energy that binds us all together. The Force.

• Visitor
  • Visitor
    Public
6 years 11 months ago - 6 years 11 months ago #282010 by
If you like mystical anthropology, it might be worth to dig a into the mysteries of the Annunaki from the planet Niburu. This is a tale traced back to the golden age of mesopotamic (Sumerian and Akkadian) mythology. There is so much written about it that I consider most articles to be fake or highly altered, but the thing is.. the Sumerian religion was partly based on this concept of extraterrestrial mythology, similar with many other ancient religions. Some Temple styles across the world (Mayan, Aztec, Inca, Egyptian, Sumerian, Khmer) even look similar.

An site dedicated to Annunaki...
https://www.annunaki.org/

About the long headed skulls, assumed trough skull binding, as seen in Egypt images for example
https://badarchaeology.wordpress.com/2014/02/15/the-paracas-skulls-aliens-an-unknown-hominid-species-or-cranial-deformation/

https://www.blankexit.com/13-giant-human-skeletons-real-fake/
Last edit: 6 years 11 months ago by .

More
6 years 11 months ago #282014 by ZealotX
While I wouldn't tell anyone not to look at something I just want to say be careful though. The truth is something that is in high demand and therefore it becomes a commodity to those who might profit on it. I don't know if Zechariah Sitchen, for example (I have a couple of his books), was honest in his work or if he was willing to lie to support his claims about Annunaki and Nibiru, but I do believe his work has been debunked and I would just encourage us to be skeptical and look for information both pro and con to any idea. This video is from an actual expert while many others who speak on the topic are deceptive and their credibility is dependent upon a community of believers.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iXpwN4l5wGQ

More
6 years 11 months ago #282055 by Eleven
Hmm...really intresting. Yes, I have heard of the Nibiru or if Annunaki from Ralph Smart. I am gonna take a look at both of these YouTube videos and respond in a bit.

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1Tl1zqH4lsSmKOyCLU9sdOSAUig7Q38QW4okOwSz2V4c/edit

More
6 years 11 months ago - 6 years 11 months ago #282109 by OB1Shinobi
i dont know anything about all the crazy talk thats out there, but i know that there is the "seeding theory" or the panspermia theory

it isnt the anunaki or the atlanteans tho, if thats what youre looking for

our similarities with/to other life forms on earth is strong enough to suggest we are all natives.

our nervous system and a dolphins nervous system and a rats nervous system are all based on basically the same platform. different developments, same basic design.

are we unique?
well every snowflake is unique in that it is not a snow ball or a snow cone, and it is unique in that it is different from every other snowflake. but theyre all snowflakes.

are we impressive as a species?
i think jf you judge us by earth standards we are as impressive as any other species- but the earth has got many many impressive species

all and all i think the whole darn thjng is pretty amazing, and as we are expressionz of jt, we are amazing too

i dont think we are the lab experiment of the ventruvians or anything like that - but i admit that i wouldnt have any way to know if we were or any way to prove that we arent

People are complicated.
Last edit: 6 years 11 months ago by OB1Shinobi.

More
6 years 11 months ago #282120 by JamesSand
The way I quote Pratchett around here people are going to start thinking I'm working for commission...

That’s the advantage of space. It’s big enough to hold practically anything, and so, eventually, it does.

People think that it is strange to have a turtle ten thousand miles long and an elephant more than two thousand miles tall, which just shows that the human brain is ill-adapted for thinking and was probably originally designed for cooling the blood. It believes mere size is amazing.
There’s nothing amazing about size. Turtles are amazing, and elephants are quite astonishing. But the fact that there’s a big turtle is far less amazing that the fact that there is a turtle anywhere

The following user(s) said Thank You: Eleven, OB1Shinobi

Moderators: ZerokevlarVerheilenChaotishRabeRiniTavi