Jedi Charity Time Log

• Topic Author
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
    Public
7 years 3 months ago - 7 years 3 months ago #273013 by
Jedi Charity Time Log was created by
I posted about this briefly in the TOTJO Volunteer Corp thread started by Brenna and the new thread [Project Seeking Submissions] Jedi in the Real World started by Tellahane reminded me about the Time Log....Aaaaand thus lead me to realizing that I never did make it - It's own unique thread. SO!!! (So as not to derail Tellahane's own efforts)

For Just Jedi (And Community Wide) I created a little while back a: Jedi Charity Time Log

It's description is below

The Jedi Community is a vast network of individuals sharing in common goals. And while the Jedi Community is made up of many Jedi Groups such as (But not limited to) Just Jedi, Temple of the Jedi Order, Institute For Jedi Realist Studies & Force Academy (Light Aspect) We are commonly connected in our Belief in the Force, our Codes of Conducts and our desire towards Charitable goals to our local public communities.
This Jedi Charity Time Log Form is an option for Jedi of all varying groups within our community to Log and Document their Charity Work with as much or as little information as they feel secure in sharing.

It is our hope to one day have a decent archive showing all the great work and efforts our Jedi Members put not only to our favored groups...But to the Public in general.

May The Force Be With You

Note: Every Five Months The Keeper of Just Jedi will Calculate how many forms were submitted for each group and an average recording of hours served. Links to these Overall Reviews will be added here as they come.

Lets do our very best!

Please do feel free to spread this around and/or use it! I'll add this to my sig for easy find/access :)
Last edit: 7 years 3 months ago by .

Please Log in to join the conversation.

More
6 years 8 months ago #293040 by Nakis
Replied by Nakis on topic Jedi Charity Time Log
How is this going?

Licensed Clergy Person

• Topic Author
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
    Public
6 years 8 months ago #293041 by
Replied by on topic Jedi Charity Time Log
No one's bothered with it :-p It is summer though, activity and such commonly dies down. Perhaps this friendly bump and the Fall seasons will draw more interest :)

More
6 years 4 months ago #307849 by Carlos.Martinez3
This is avalible if you like

https://www.templeofthejediorder.org/forum/outreach-service

Pastor of Temple of the Jedi Order
pastor@templeofthejediorder.org
Build, not tear down.
Nosce te ipsum / Cerca trova

• Topic Author
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
    Public
6 years 4 months ago #307851 by
Replied by on topic Jedi Charity Time Log
This was made before that :-p Obviously use it....no one used this one so *shrugs* Just saying :-p this ones a bit older

More
6 years 4 months ago #307854 by Carlos.Martinez3
No worries this one is for TOTJO and will be kept up as part of the assistant pastor for outreach as the office is passed and so forth. Feel free to fill all your years time in from in this year to dec this year . May the Force we share -find and keep you !

Pastor of Temple of the Jedi Order
pastor@templeofthejediorder.org
Build, not tear down.
Nosce te ipsum / Cerca trova

Moderators: ZerokevlarVerheilenChaotishRabeRiniTavi