Announcement of a New Assistant and Sporatic visits in the next several weeks...

• Neaj Pa Bol
  • Topic Author
  • Master
  • Master
    Registered
  • Faith is daring the soul to go beyond what the eyes can see...
More
16 years 2 months ago #11232 by Neaj Pa Bol
I would like to thank Zanthan Storm for agreeing to be the Assistant for the Judaeo-Christian Rite (Formerly the Abrahamic Rite), especially at this time of my husbands terminal illness that will lessen my daily visits for a short while.

For John and Mike (Zanthan Storm)and the other Arch-Bishiops and Masters, I will keep you informed and when the time comes what arrangements will have been made.

MTFBWYAAF

Patty

Tell me and I forget, teach me and I may remember, involve me and I learn. Benjamin Franklin

Let the improvement of yourself keep you so busy that you have no time to criticize others. Roy T. Bennett, The Light in the Heart

Participated in the making of the book, “The Jedi Compass”with 2 articles.

For today I serve so that tomorrow I may serve again. One step, One Vow, One Moment... Too always remember it is not about me... Master Neaj Pa Bol

Faith is daring the soul to go beyond what the eyes can see...

Faith is a journey, not a guilt trip...

Quiet your emotions to find inner peace. Learn from ignorance to foster knowledge.
Enjoy your passions but be immersed in serenity. Understand the chaos to see the harmony.
Life and death is to be one with the Force.

Apprentice's: Master Zanthan Storm, Jaxxy (Master Rachat et Espoir (Bridgette Barker))

Please Log in to join the conversation.

• Visitor
  • Visitor
    Public
16 years 2 months ago #11240 by
I wish you and you husband luck Patty, and you too Mike, but i know you can handle it.
MTFBWY

• Jon
  • User
  • User
    Inactive
  • May the Dark Side of the Force serve you well!
More
16 years 2 months ago #11241 by Jon
I too wish to congratulate you both on this move in the Judeo-Christian Rite. Also MTFBWY Master Patty on your personal duties.

The author of the TOTJO simple and solemn oath, the liturgy book, holy days, the FAQ and the Canon Law. Ordinant of GM Mark and Master Jestor.

More
16 years 2 months ago #11250 by Zanthan Storm
I thank Master Patty and you all for your confidence. Master Patty my thoughts and prayers are with you and your family.

Zanthan Storm
AKA Rev. Michael Ziskovsky OCP D.Div.

Master Knight of Jediism
Founder of Roseville, MN Chapter of TOTJO

Current Apprentice: The Coyote
Past Master: GM Neaj Pa Bol
Past Apprentices: Sr. Knight Kira, Knight Myos, Doriann

"Let no one thing control your life, seek to be complete and at peace."

Moderators: ZerokevlarVerheilenChaotishRabeRiniTavi