Dreams.

• Topic Author
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
    Public
16 years 3 months ago #10466 by
Dreams. was created by
I was wondering if anyone could help me. I've been having strange dreams, and I have these strange memories of people I've never met and places I've never been to. If anyone can help me determine the meaning of this, would you please send me a message.

Please Log in to join the conversation.

• Visitor
  • Visitor
    Public
16 years 3 months ago #10467 by
Replied by on topic Re:Dreams.
Dreams are caused when you are resting and you brain has slowed down, and sometimes in the absence of thought your brain generates thought. like hallucinations when you are in sensory deprovation (I watched a program on it yesterday). But the dreams tend to be events that have happened to you during the last few days. Dreams are just visual thoughts. But maybe you are experiencing a connection to someone? and your thoughts are being shared? Just a possibility that it could be so.

• Topic Author
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
    Public
16 years 3 months ago #10468 by
That is possible, for the memories at least... the dreams though, I know they're significant in some way, I just can't figure them out.

• Visitor
  • Visitor
    Public
16 years 3 months ago #10471 by
im not sure what it means. I could tell you what it could mean but thats a what if.
What I did want to share is that from a very young age i was able to control my dreams. I was able to do anything I wanted so long as I knew that I was dreaming and that I didnt want to wake up.I remember the first time i did it. Once I was into the Dragon ball Z cartoons and watched it daily.One night i remember i had a bad dream about some monster that looked like the fire demon for lord of the rings.I remember thinking im only dreaming. Then just by thinking it I was able to fly and SHOOT A BALL OF ENERGY from my hand. Since then if i dont wake up i control what ever dream I want.
maybe if you try you might be able to talk to the people in your dream.Or look around and see if there is something you remember near by.

the hard part is staying asleep.

• Visitor
  • Visitor
    Public
16 years 3 months ago #10480 by
Dreams are very tricky. Some people, as myself, believe that dreams can be much more then what science would have you believe. The most common and wide belief is that dreams show us our greatest hopes and fears, if you know how you can fight those fears and win or see where you need to go in life to make your dreams come true. But they can also show us glimpses of the future, past, past lives, even lives of other people. There is what is called the Akashic field that some believe in. The field is the collective experiences of the whole universe, everything that ever was, is, or will be is store within the illusive energy that few can tap into and with much meditation. If nothing else the best thing i can tell you, from a metaphysical perspective, meditate. When we meditate our active minds quiet and allows us to hear what isn't being thought within, complicated, lol. But meditate on the dreams, and if you need anymore advice we are all always here to help. :-)

• Visitor
  • Visitor
    Public
16 years 3 months ago #10484 by
I read a little about this.Its said that there is more than one state of reality.That once you pass through the physical and enter the mental your coming closer to what every one searches for.Once your past the mind with is the only thing telling you what right and wrong whats real and fake your on the same level as god.were the mind and the body do not bound you to reality.

• Topic Author
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
    Public
16 years 3 months ago #10498 by
Thank you all for sharing what you know. I will think on this, and hopefully find an answer. Maybe I need to see a dream interpreter, or a psychic... though the trouble with psychics in this town is that you never know who is real and who is not.

• Visitor
  • Visitor
    Public
16 years 3 months ago #10508 by
That is everywhere. You never know what is what. And the worst part is you don't always know which type of enterpretation you are going to get. Science, metaphysical, psychological, etc. in the end the only person who can tell you what your dreams mean is you. I am sorry for that but it is the truth. No person can ever be in your shoes and know what you are going threw so their interpretation could be completely different from what your dream actually ment. But look around and see if you can find answers but i wouldn't spend money on it. If they are true legit psychics i don't think they should charge much at all, or if they are witch's they should charge little too but they may be a bit harder to find. Anyway, good luck.
MTFBWY

• Visitor
  • Visitor
    Public
16 years 3 months ago #10510 by
I've had the same experiences lately, only my dreams tend to be fuzzy kinda psychic things, like I don't ever remember my dreams but somebody will say something or I'll notice a situation and I'll realize that I had already seen/heard it in a dream and I'll remember parts of it, lol, but yeah I never really care to much about it.

• Visitor
  • Visitor
    Public
16 years 3 months ago #10511 by
It's deja vu, almost everyone has it. You can learn to develop it if you choose to do so. For me the hard part is my deja vu's occure when i am between dreams and between sleep and awake so it can be hard for me to remember them. But i have learned to try and write them out, if you want to start and remember your dreams better and for future interpretations you should start a dream journal.

Moderators: ZerokevlarVerheilenChaotishRabeRiniTavi