Absent

• Topic Author
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
    Public
16 years 3 months ago #10269 by
Absent was created by
Has anyone seen Br Tom? I haven't seen him since before Christmas. I hope he is doing well.

Please Log in to join the conversation.

• Jon
  • User
  • User
    Inactive
  • May the Dark Side of the Force serve you well!
More
16 years 3 months ago #10270 by Jon
Replied by Jon on topic Re:Absent
He is every so often here, still looking in. And as far as I know he is doing better. He said he would be with us again in the near future.

The author of the TOTJO simple and solemn oath, the liturgy book, holy days, the FAQ and the Canon Law. Ordinant of GM Mark and Master Jestor.

More
16 years 3 months ago #10284 by Zanthan Storm
Replied by Zanthan Storm on topic Re:Absent
I heard he has been just spending some extra time with his family. Either way is good. Sometimes we need to get out and smell the roses

Zanthan Storm
AKA Rev. Michael Ziskovsky OCP D.Div.

Master Knight of Jediism
Founder of Roseville, MN Chapter of TOTJO

Current Apprentice: The Coyote
Past Master: GM Neaj Pa Bol
Past Apprentices: Sr. Knight Kira, Knight Myos, Doriann

"Let no one thing control your life, seek to be complete and at peace."

• Jon
  • User
  • User
    Inactive
  • May the Dark Side of the Force serve you well!
More
16 years 3 months ago #10286 by Jon
Replied by Jon on topic Re:Absent
Too true Br.Zanthan! Too much of one good thing is also not good. Very well put Zanthan, the beauty of a rose and its alluring note is something which cannot be transmitted here. And after all the human being is a matrix of six senses. Without the roses how could we ever remain human, and what use would such a person be here?

The author of the TOTJO simple and solemn oath, the liturgy book, holy days, the FAQ and the Canon Law. Ordinant of GM Mark and Master Jestor.

• Visitor
  • Visitor
    Public
16 years 3 months ago #10297 by
Replied by on topic Re:Absent
That is like when i was younger, i tried to have to many forums that i went to they were all good but i ended up burning out on all of them and i went completely silent on all of them but i don't want to do that here so i just check in every day and post if i want to post. I think the major thing about this and others is that here i am appreciated. Anyway, i have noticed that there are several people being on the quiet side. Hopefully that will change soon.

• Neaj Pa Bol
  • Master
  • Master
    Registered
  • Faith is daring the soul to go beyond what the eyes can see...
More
16 years 3 months ago #10316 by Neaj Pa Bol
Replied by Neaj Pa Bol on topic Re:Absent
Anora^una_Ilorn wrote:

That is like when i was younger, i tried to have to many forums that i went to they were all good but i ended up burning out on all of them and i went completely silent on all of them but i don't want to do that here so i just check in every day and post if i want to post. I think the major thing about this and others is that here i am appreciated. Anyway, i have noticed that there are several people being on the quiet side. Hopefully that will change soon.

There comes times when someones life is touched or effected by circumstances and time is needed for yourself and your family. Tom for one and out of respect I will not go into why. My time will come in the next few months with my husbands illness that will lessen my availability for a period of time, but it has not reached that point as of yet. None of us can escape circumstance when it choses to present itself. Just know that Tom, as will myself when the time comes, will be thinking of all here.

Just my 2 cents worth.

Tell me and I forget, teach me and I may remember, involve me and I learn. Benjamin Franklin

Let the improvement of yourself keep you so busy that you have no time to criticize others. Roy T. Bennett, The Light in the Heart

Participated in the making of the book, “The Jedi Compass”with 2 articles.

For today I serve so that tomorrow I may serve again. One step, One Vow, One Moment... Too always remember it is not about me... Master Neaj Pa Bol

Faith is daring the soul to go beyond what the eyes can see...

Faith is a journey, not a guilt trip...

Quiet your emotions to find inner peace. Learn from ignorance to foster knowledge.
Enjoy your passions but be immersed in serenity. Understand the chaos to see the harmony.
Life and death is to be one with the Force.

Apprentice's: Master Zanthan Storm, Jaxxy (Master Rachat et Espoir (Bridgette Barker))

Moderators: ZerokevlarVerheilenChaotishRabeRiniTavi