Are Jedi Realists really a stealth religion?

More
16 years 3 months ago #10127 by Br. John
In this post http://templeofthejediorder.org/index.php?option=com_kunena&Itemid=79&func=view&catid=5&id=10120#10120
I discussed the problem of defining religion.

I can prove that Jedi Realism is a religion at least by definition of the First Amendment of the Constitution of the United States of America.

Years ago a neighbor brought me a baby rabbit as I was known as a Witch and had 13 cats. Their daughter had found a nest and brought one home and they did not know what to do to care for the infant.

Luck was with us as I had a nursing mother cat (in those days I almost always had a nursing mother cat) so I just put the baby rabbit in with the bunch. Kitty Black gave me a leer, washed the baby from top to bottom, then nursed him. He spent two happy years with us until one day he dug a hole under the fence and went on his way to explore the world.

I have no doubt this rabbit thought he was a cat and I don't blame him but he was still a rabbit.

My challenge to all Jedi Realists is to explain The Force to me strictly in secular terms with no Faith allowed.

Br. John+

Founder of The Order

Please Log in to join the conversation.

Moderators: ZerokevlarVerheilenChaotishRabeRiniTavi