Guided Meditations that You Enjoy

More
4 years 3 months ago #347113 by Rosalyn J
I knew you were going to say that and I realize even now as I write this that there is a rebuttal for anything I might say as a reason. So I'm not going to say anything else except that I'll stick with 10 min meditations for now

Pax Per Ministerium
[img

Please Log in to join the conversation.

More
4 years 3 months ago #347117 by Alexandre Orion
Please don't get salty again, Ros. I was just trying to get you to lighten up on yourself again. You seem to need for things to be "hard" to be meaningful. It isn't the case...

We don't meditate to become better or stronger or more ... whatever. We meditate just to have an interval of time (several hours or just a few seconds) wherein we can let all that thought - the voices in our head - not occupy the entirety of our being-ness. Indeed, it is healthy and ... well, like Watts said, "it is fun" just to BE without any objectivity pressing upon us.

I'm not just saying this for Ros, but for everyone. The hardest thing about meditation is clearing out a space for doing it. Once one starts letting all that thought go on doing whatever it does when we're not listening to it, one is meditating. Sitting at stop lights or riding a crowded lift are perfect times for a few seconds of mere, blissful "being-there-ness".

It wasn't a rebuttal. It was a reminder... That's my rĂ´le, after all. ;) Besides, your 10-minute meditations are just fine.

Be a philosopher ; but, amidst all your philosophy, be still a man.
~ David Hume

Chaque homme a des devoirs envers l'homme en tant qu'homme.
~ Henri Bergson
[img

More
4 years 3 months ago #347122 by Rosalyn J
https://youtu.be/6p_yaNFSYao

I enjoy this one for the background music

Pax Per Ministerium
[img

More
4 years 3 months ago #347124 by Alexandre Orion
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8FLWcQAo2Ys

:)

Be a philosopher ; but, amidst all your philosophy, be still a man.
~ David Hume

Chaque homme a des devoirs envers l'homme en tant qu'homme.
~ Henri Bergson
[img

More
4 years 6 days ago #350398 by Vampiric_Conure
I usually wander into the World Tree and explore its roots. No planning - I just go and have fun. Not sure if that's the 'right' way to meditate, but hey, I like it and I get something out of it.

Beware of dog? Forget the dog, BUDGIE IS A KILLER, TOO!

Teaching Master: Edan
The following user(s) said Thank You: Carlos.Martinez3

Moderators: ZerokevlarVerheilenChaotishRabeRiniTavi