Replied by on topic December Meditation Challenge
Done. :)

Please Log in to join the conversation.

• Visitor
  • Visitor
    Public
5 years 4 months ago #329887 by
Day 1 Complete - 7 minutes for Tai Chi Exercise Meditation and 8 minutes for Breathing Meditation.

On a random side note, my dogs freaked out when I started to do the Tai Chi. :lol:

• Topic Author
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
    Public
5 years 4 months ago #329896 by
Meditation Challenge, Day 2
=1 minute equal breathing
=5 minutes meditation

Hoping to do a longer session later, but this will do for now.

• Visitor
  • Visitor
    Public
5 years 4 months ago #329908 by
Day 2: Things were a little more challenged due to some issues that arose today. My thoughts this day were jumbled and frustrated with some letters I got from our rental management company about our annual inspection and the things they are demanding us to fix and another company looking to garnish my checks again. These things have made the day a little more difficult and while I am trying not to stress over it, I kept finding myself getting more and more frustrated. The meditation helped to calm me down and hopefully not make myself sick with stress again. We shall see what tomorrow brings. I did the Tai Chi meditation within 5 minutes and the Breathing Meditation only lasted for about 4 minutes. It was a bit of a struggle to keep my mind focused.

• Topic Author
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
    Public
5 years 4 months ago #329982 by
Meditation Challenge, Day 3
=Backup & Restore
=10 minutes meditation

• Visitor
  • Visitor
    Public
5 years 4 months ago #329989 by
Day 3: Due to passing a rather painful kidney stone and the movements causing high amounts of pain, I was unable to complete the Tai Chi Meditation. I did get 10 minutes on the Breathing Meditation. Actually helped to control the pain and got me to relax a little bit and actually passed the kidney stone about 30 minutes after that.

• Visitor
  • Visitor
    Public
5 years 4 months ago #329990 by
I imagine that was tough Silvermane, and I'm glad this could help! Thanks for keeping up with your posts!

More
5 years 4 months ago #330021 by Locksley
This is so wonderful! I remember being part of one of the challenge groups about three years ago and it was a huge help to me at the time. I think this is exactly what I need (even if I am a few days late). :)

We are all the sum of our tears. Too little and the ground is not fertile, and nothing can grow there. Too much, the best of us is washed away. -- J. Michael Straczynski, Babylon 5

The following user(s) said Thank You: , ,

• Visitor
  • Visitor
    Public
5 years 4 months ago #330023 by
Hop right in wherever you're at Locksley! It's lovely to have more folks along for the ride!

• Visitor
  • Visitor
    Public
5 years 4 months ago #330025 by
I'm really awful at doing updates. I do it, I then just don't post about it. XD done day 3 and 4.

Moderators: ZerokevlarVerheilenChaotishRabeRiniTavi