Sacred Spaces

More
6 years 7 months ago #298004 by Kobos
Replied by Kobos on topic Sacred Spaces
My sacred spaces good question Kit!

I have 2 classifications, Public and Private

I find churches as sacred spaces regardless of denomination. If you ever go to an occasional mass (I go with the family one in a long while even though I don't practice Catholicism), but in places of worship and temples there is always a certian serenity maybe it's the understanding that for at least an hour ect. all these people are focused on the same thing IDK but I always fee like there is a strong positive presence of the Force in these places. I also think Dojo's, boxing gyms, Libraries, and mueseums and some abandoned buildings sacred.

Here is obviously pretty huge to me. It maybe in the ethereal land of cyberspace but it brings me peace and when I can't get on for an extended time I honestly notice a difference in my moods.

Now Personal- I wish i still had the pictures but they are on the ex's computer and i really don't feel like going through that mess but I lived near Sedona, AZ and worked in that town. I used to occasionally drive up to their airport on top the mesa and sit on the cliff edges. My favorite spot though and one I will always have vivid memories from is when I climbed Cathedral Rock there. I sat up there at about 1500ft above the town looking doesn't. I also, see my art studio (now gone thanks to the floods and my roommate needing to move upstairs from the basement, and my little front room as my spots.)

What has to come ? Will my heart grow numb ?
How will I save the world ? By using my mind like a gun
Seems a better weapon, 'cause everybody got heat
I know I carry mine, since the last time I got beat
MF DOOM Books of War

Training Masters: Carlos.Martinez3 and JLSpinner
TB:Nakis
Knight of the Conclave
The following user(s) said Thank You: steamboat28

Please Log in to join the conversation.

More
6 years 7 months ago #298020 by Amaya
Replied by Amaya on topic Sacred Spaces
Everywhere is my sacred place, the earth is a sacred place that I have the honor to interact with.
Anywhere nature shows that man cannot defeat it reminds me of my connection with this sacred earth.
I have no one sacred place because its inside this connection so I carry it with me wherever I am.
:)

Everything is belief
The following user(s) said Thank You: Kobos

• Visitor
  • Visitor
    Public
6 years 7 months ago #298032 by
Replied by on topic Sacred Spaces

elizabeth wrote: I have no one sacred place because its inside this connection so I carry it with me wherever I am.
:)

I want this.

More
6 years 7 months ago - 6 years 7 months ago #298074 by Carlos.Martinez3
Replied by Carlos.Martinez3 on topic Sacred Spaces

Attachment image_2017-08-17-3.jpeg not found

Let's see now under this spiral my wife made in our living room. Perfect for me to pop and stop. Shhh my secret place is my couch lol jl ! Not sure if it came out or not . Above my couch is a spiral of vynol records. Wonderfu place to zen

Pastor of Temple of the Jedi Order
pastor@templeofthejediorder.org
Build, not tear down.
Nosce te ipsum / Cerca trova
Attachments:
Last edit: 6 years 7 months ago by Carlos.Martinez3.

Moderators: ZerokevlarVerheilenChaotishRabeRiniTavi