[Lesson 3 Principles of Jediism] - Discussion - IP 2022

• Topic Author
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
    Public
1 year 11 months ago #367709 by
Hello there,
I just starting Lesson 3 of the IP and it says:
Read the article “ The Path ” and Talk with anyone (ranked Apprentice or higher) in the Order about their interpretation of one (or more) of the principles outlined in the article and report it in your journal. Then write a 500 word or longer essay detailing your own interpretation of that principle.

So, anyone out there want to talk? Looking at the article, I'd be most interested in hearing your thoughts on self reflection. That would be the principle that I think is weakest in my life.

Please Log in to join the conversation.

More
1 year 11 months ago #367725 by River
Hi!
If you've not found anyone yet, I'd be happy to talk with you about self reflection (or any of the rest of The Path)

• Topic Author
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
    Public
1 year 11 months ago #367730 by
Yeah, sure. I haven't heard from anyone else yet.

More
1 year 11 months ago #367733 by Carlos.Martinez3

Ozhika wrote: Hello there,
I just starting Lesson 3 of the IP and it says:
Read the article “ The Path ” and Talk with anyone (ranked Apprentice or higher) in the Order about their interpretation of one (or more) of the principles outlined in the article and report it in your journal. Then write a 500 word or longer essay detailing your own interpretation of that principle.

So, anyone out there want to talk? Looking at the article, I'd be most interested in hearing your thoughts on self reflection. That would be the principle that I think is weakest in my life.

I do like and encourage others to Self Reflect often and any time they have the time. For me, its that path you can not lie about because its only you. Care to share?

Pastor of Temple of the Jedi Order
pastor@templeofthejediorder.org
Build, not tear down.
Nosce te ipsum / Cerca trova

More
1 year 11 months ago #367738 by River

Ozhika wrote: Yeah, sure. I haven't heard from anyone else yet.

It looks like you have at least a couple of offers now. If you wanna chat, shoot me a message and we can work out a time etc.

Moderators: ZerokevlarVerheilenChaotishRabeRiniTavi