[LIVE!] IP Study Hall Sat Dec 1st 8pm CET

• Topic Author
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
    Public
5 years 4 months ago #329530 by
The next Live IP Study Hall chat session will be held in now council approved discord - this means a new location. Please use this link to access the server: discord.gg/akDBNbu I am looking forward to seeing you all there at the European Friendly time of 8PM CET

For those of you new to the community, you might have realized we are mourning the loss of a long standing and very great friend in Senan. I hope that some portion of the session might be devoted to sharing some of stories and memories that we have of him, to say our own goodbyes. There may be something more official organised by the clergy, but people can't always attend; certainly if people want to talk about Senan as an inspiring character and a leader to us all then no-one is going to stop that from happening; the IP Study Hall has always had an open floor.

After that, we'll move into the usual topics of tacking whatever issues that people have had this month in taking IP, gathering views and news, and general talk of light sabers and lothal cats :) Looking forward to seeing you there!

Please Log in to join the conversation.

• Topic Author
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
    Public
5 years 4 months ago #329780 by
The IP Study Hall is looking for YOU! We are not just interested in welcoming our newer members, but we are on the hunt for willing volunteers from across the temple community to come join us for a cozy chat. We are attempting quite the experiment this month, with a New Discord Server and a new Live Session time - so we are really interested in seeing you there.

If you can't make the live time, your willingness to come down and help us find every single bug and quirk in our server layout would be most welcome. At this time, your feedback is going to be the best thing for us!

It's a busy time in the temple, with the IP Team searching for Sponsors, and the TOTJO Holocron seeking contributions - if you would like to come and see how your talents might be found a home in the temple as a volunteer, we will talk over those as well as our usual puzzling over questions in the IP. I am getting excited for the weekend and looking forward to seeing faces old and new :)

• Visitor
  • Visitor
    Public
5 years 4 months ago #329781 by
Definitly going to be there! :D

• Topic Author
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
    Public
5 years 4 months ago #329783 by
You know how addictive those card collecting games are? Well, I'm looking to make a
complete set - so searching now for Councillors, Knights, Initiates, Novices, Members and Guests to come on down to join the party! (More Apprentices also still welcome of course!) :D

• Topic Author
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
    Public
5 years 4 months ago #329803 by
Ok, we've had some great uptake from the Knights - Novices and Initiates, Members and Guests, Where are you?!

Looking forward to seeing you in Discord soon!

More
5 years 4 months ago #329829 by Rex
Hey all, quick bump
This Saturday at 8pm CET (noon US mountain time), we're hosting an IP Study Hall, all are welcome and appreciated
See you there!

Knights Secretary's Secretary
Apprentices: Vandrar
TM: Carlos Martinez
"A serious and good philosophical work could be written consisting entirely of jokes" - Wittgenstein
The following user(s) said Thank You: Carlos.Martinez3, ,

• Topic Author
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
    Public
5 years 4 months ago #329857 by
Just 23 Hours to go! Find when the IP Study Hall is in YOUR Timezone

I hope you're all looking forward to joining us in the Discord Study Hall for some fun and friendship, where we can puzzle out problems together, and get these Initiate Programme Studies finished with mutual support and fellowship. Remember, the discord is there ALL the time, so come on down, even if the time of the live session does not suit you.

Looking forward to seeing you there!

• Topic Author
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
    Public
5 years 4 months ago #329869 by
Knock Knock!
Who's there?
Dozen.
Dozen Who?
Dozen anyone want to let me in?

Twelve hours to go until the IP Study Hall Chat, and we're more than ready to welcome you at :  https://discordapp.com/invite/akDBNbu

• Topic Author
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
    Public
5 years 4 months ago #329875 by
Just One more hour to go! Looking forward to seeing you all at the IP Study Hall !

Moderators: ZerokevlarVerheilenChaotishRabeRiniTavi