[Live] IP Study Hall: Sat 4/21/2018 8pm EST

• Topic Author
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
    Public
5 years 11 months ago #320087 by
Are you confusing your panentheism and your protestantism? Do your Welcome to the IP Study Hall live chat - your space to ask questions; highlight issues, and enjoy making friends. I'm hoping that we might get a decent turn out of folks this time, including some more who have completed the IP, so they can give an insight into what each of the sections are actually about; what they got out of them; like a little preview of "coming soon in IP"...

On Saturday 21st March 2018 at 8pm EST; or Sunday 22nd March at 1am Temple time , there will be an IP study hall on the unofficial Discord ( discord.gg/bNRPh4H ) Don't have discord? Click, or copy and paste the link that's just been provided here, and follow the instructions. If you are on time; I promise you a bad joke from my collection. If you're late; just hop right on into the server - the last chat went on for an hour and a half; and we'll always be glad to see you, whether you are typing or speaking, or just taking it easy with your eyes and ears open.

How do I convert the event to my timezone? Use the first link above - it should offer you an accurate time-zone conversion. Alternatively Check the temple calendar - it'll be on there soon. Everyone's welcome, Looking forward to seeing you there!

Twigs :)

Acknowledgements: Nakis for the original idea and hosting the first chats, Steamboat28 for being a trusted knight and for hosting the unofficial discord . and finally council, for saying "It's a good place to go".

Please Log in to join the conversation.

• Topic Author
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
    Public
5 years 11 months ago #320179 by
This woman came up to me today and said she recognised me from the vegetarian club. I was well confused! I'd never met herbivore.

But I'd like to meet you! Don't miss the IP Study Hall next week on the unofficial discord - all the details in the post above.

More
5 years 11 months ago #320187 by Rosalyn J
Its a good place to go. I'll be there if ya want me :)

Pax Per Ministerium
[img

The following user(s) said Thank You:

• Topic Author
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
    Public
5 years 11 months ago #320189 by
:blink: Of course I'd Love to see you! I've not actually done the IP after all! :laugh: Sure, between us, a bunch of Guests, Members, and Novices can probably answer our own questions, but *shrugs*.

Everybody is welcome! Perhaps you could put a note into the Apprentice and Knight forms, so we can draw in some more experienced folks who've actually finished IP?!? I am really looking forward to it!

More
5 years 11 months ago #320195 by Rosalyn J
Will do

Pax Per Ministerium
[img

The following user(s) said Thank You:

• Topic Author
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
    Public
5 years 11 months ago #320398 by
Contacting you from THIS HUT to bump the thread. So tell your friends, welcome newcomers - let's make it a good party time on the unofficial discord this month! Looking forward to reconnecting with you all in a weeks' time at the IP Study Hall chat!

Attachment internethut.jpg not found

Attachments:

• Visitor
  • Visitor
    Public
5 years 11 months ago #320418 by
Ooh. I can make this one. At least the first part of it before I start work.
See you there.

• Visitor
  • Visitor
    Public
5 years 11 months ago #320419 by
SO far it looks like I'll be able to make this one. I'm looking forward to it. I need it!!!

• Topic Author
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
    Public
5 years 11 months ago #320537 by
What's the internal temperature of a Tauntaun? Lukewarm!

Your reception at the IP study hall chat is going to be anything BUT that! If you're a Monday to Fridays worker, and your hump day is feeling like an uphill struggle, you can look forward to a good 'ol chat amongst Jedi come the weekend. See you all there!

• Topic Author
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
    Public
5 years 11 months ago #320618 by

Attachment deal.jpg not found

There's no change in the deal at the IP Study Hall! Looking forward to seeing you there soon!
Attachments:

Moderators: ZerokevlarVerheilenChaotishRabeRiniTavi