The Ip in general

• Topic Author
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
    Public
6 years 3 weeks ago #319813 by
The Ip in general was created by
I dont know how to do grea quality work for this cause a lot of it is really complicated any advice?

Please Log in to join the conversation.

More
6 years 3 weeks ago #319814 by Carlos.Martinez3
Replied by Carlos.Martinez3 on topic The Ip in general
Read through the instructions and if you need - contact any knight . If you have at questions feel free to contact me by pm or by Skype . We also have an IP team willing to help. If you have specific questions feel free to post them as well

Pastor of Temple of the Jedi Order
pastor@templeofthejediorder.org
Build, not tear down.
Nosce te ipsum / Cerca trova

• Visitor
  • Visitor
    Public
6 years 3 weeks ago #319829 by
Replied by on topic The Ip in general
I'm not really sure if you're making yourself clear here. You find quality complicated?

If so, here is my advice. If you can look at your work and honestly say its the best you can do, then that is good enough. No one here will expect more than your best, because that is all you can do. :)

Also, take your time. There is no timer. We'd rather see you do it once correctly than have to do over.

• Visitor
  • Visitor
    Public
6 years 3 weeks ago #319838 by
Hey wolfboy :)

I just looked over your journal and it's mature of you to admit when you are struggling with the material so being honest like this is great.

What we're looking for is your understanding of the material. Reporting back what's contained in each part doesn't really show anything, because we already know what's in there, we've all studied the IP material before, what we're looking for are your views on the material. You can relate it to your own personal experiences in life, how it might teach you to do better in future struggles, how you might have behaved differently in the past had you understood what it teaches, how the material relates to other beliefs and lessons and topics you've adopted and studied in your life etc.

We aren't a school trying to teach you something out of a book, we're trying to get you to learn how to teach yourself.

• Visitor
  • Visitor
    Public
6 years 3 weeks ago #319843 by
Honestly, all you do is read/watch the material and explain what that means to you, what you understood, what you agree/disagree with, or how the overall information affects you and your life.

There are no wrong or right answers, to be honest, it's about your personal experience!

More
3 years 6 months ago #354840 by ZealotX
Replied by ZealotX on topic The Ip in general
The IP is a starting point. It's like taking a placement test. The only way to fail is to not take it or not take it seriously. As long as a master can see what you did they can formulate a plan as to how they can help guide you. If whatever you submit isn't an accurate representation of you then a master may pass on you and you'll be stuck without a master for a longer period of time.

So be honest. Don't try to write what you think someone wants to hear. Write based on your own understanding of the material with the knowledge that if and when you do become a knight yourself or even a master, even if no one else knows how you got there, you will know. So for your rank to truly mean something, it is only as good as what it means to you. That comes from earning it. So just do your best and listen to that little voice in your head.

And may the Force be with you.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Rosalyn J, Jhannuzs Ian

Moderators: ZerokevlarVerheilenChaotishRabeRiniTavi