Any Kingets

• Topic Author
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
    Public
6 years 7 months ago #299792 by
Any Kingets was created by
Hi,

My name is Nicholas. I am looking to go to the next level and become a knight. I am looking for the right knight for the task. Please PM me if you have the time and energy to help me become Knight material. Thank you for your consideration.

Sincerely,
Protonix

Please Log in to join the conversation.

• Visitor
  • Visitor
    Public
6 years 7 months ago - 6 years 7 months ago #299794 by
Replied by on topic Any Kingets
Heya Nicholas. :)

I'd recommend getting active in the forums and discussions so we can get to know you. A teaching master is more than just a simple teacher, to be taken on. It'll take time for the Knights to get to know you, to see if you'd be a good fit, and for you to get to know the Knights and see if one may be a good match for you.

I see that, for the most part, you've been away for some time. It may take some time for this community to get to know you again, but I am glad you are taking a step back into the community.

I wish you luck in the next step of your journey. It is not a easy path, but it is simple. :)
Last edit: 6 years 7 months ago by .

• Visitor
  • Visitor
    Public
6 years 7 months ago #299802 by
Replied by on topic Any Kingets
I also recommend reaching out to the Knights yourself but don't just ask things like "can you teach me?" or "will you be my master?"......try to get to know them! That's what I did! I basically said "Hello, I was wondering if I could ask you some questions so that I could get to know you better and you, me...." and so on and so forth.

Like Arisaig said, it's very important to be active in the forum, the chat, and even the stream. Being active shows that you are VERY interested in moving forward here and you will get noticed as you participate more.

good luck!

More
6 years 7 months ago #299828 by Kobos
Replied by Kobos on topic Any Kingets
almost everyone here is going to echo the same thing here, I recommend and extra step keep adding posts to your journals personal experiences books you are reading the fun you are having.

What has to come ? Will my heart grow numb ?
How will I save the world ? By using my mind like a gun
Seems a better weapon, 'cause everybody got heat
I know I carry mine, since the last time I got beat
MF DOOM Books of War

Training Masters: Carlos.Martinez3 and JLSpinner
TB:Nakis
Knight of the Conclave
The following user(s) said Thank You:

Moderators: ZerokevlarVerheilenChaotishRabeRiniTavi