New Forum

• Topic Author
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
    Public
16 years 6 months ago #6536 by
New Forum was created by
This forum is set aside to Allow our Clergy to practice their messages/teachings/sermons.

This Forum will also facilitate the new weekly message.
Each three months of the year will be broken into a Topic for the weekly messages, which will be contributed to by the Bishops (that includes The Arch-Bishops and Myself) on a rotating basis.

I will be getting with The Bishops and Arch-Bishops on this soon.

Any Clergy who has a message they'd like to try out should post it in this Forum and allow for our member's to provide questions/feedback for objective criticism/possible revision.

Enjoy and MTFBWY!

God Bless,

Br. Tom

Please Log in to join the conversation.

• Jon
  • User
  • User
    Inactive
  • May the Dark Side of the Force serve you well!
More
16 years 6 months ago #6537 by Jon
Replied by Jon on topic Re:New Forum
I`m with you on this Cardinal Tom! I`d need a bit of guidance though as to what to do.

The author of the TOTJO simple and solemn oath, the liturgy book, holy days, the FAQ and the Canon Law. Ordinant of GM Mark and Master Jestor.

• Topic Author
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
    Public
16 years 6 months ago #6538 by
Replied by on topic Re:New Forum
Jon wrote:

I`m with you on this Cardinal Tom! I`d need a bit of guidance though as to what to do.

I'll be getting with you privately and with the other's to disemminate what the topics will be for the coming year...for this year the first three month period will be starting on October 1st. So we have some time to determine the rotation and topic.

-Br. Tom

• Visitor
  • Visitor
    Public
16 years 6 months ago #6562 by
this is great and i know we will see many things from brother jon, that are very valuable to our church.

• Visitor
  • Visitor
    Public
16 years 6 months ago #6593 by
I shall be following this with great interest, since I'm just starting out as a new minister, and not yet certain how to begin.
MTFBWUA,
-Chance

• Jon
  • User
  • User
    Inactive
More
16 years 3 weeks ago #12125 by Jon
Twsoundsoff wrote:

This forum is set aside to Allow our Clergy to practice their messages/teachings/sermons.

Each three months of the year will be broken into a Topic for the weekly messages, which will be contributed to by the Bishops (that includes The Arch-Bishops and Myself) on a rotating basis.

Any Clergy who has a message they'd like to try out should post it in this Forum and allow for our member's to provide questions/feedback for objective criticism/possible revision.

Enjoy and MTFBWY!

God Bless,

Br. Tom

This important issue seems to have gone to sleep. It is a good opportunity to practice the ministry of the word and of great benefit to our members as a steady guiding thread. I therefore would like us to consider this again. The idea is to deal with a topic on a three monthly basis, and one of our Bishops giving one sermon in the week. My suggestion would be to present the sermon on the Sunday. I would therefore like to as all Bishops who are interested to PM me so I can make a list. Please PM me any suggestions of topics you may have.

The author of the TOTJO simple and solemn oath, the liturgy book, holy days, the FAQ and the Canon Law. Ordinant of GM Mark and Master Jestor.

• Jon
  • User
  • User
    Inactive
More
16 years 3 weeks ago #12131 by Jon
Jon wrote:

Twsoundsoff wrote:

Enjoy and MTFBWY!

God Bless,

Br. Tom

This important issue seems to have gone to sleep. It is a good opportunity to practice the ministry of the word and of great benefit to our members as a steady guiding thread. I therefore would like us to consider this again. The idea is to deal with a topic on a three monthly basis, and one of our Bishops giving one sermon in the week. My suggestion would be to present the sermon on the Sunday. I would therefore like to as all Bishops who are interested to PM me so I can make a list. Please PM me any suggestions of topics you may have.

Bump. Are there any willing Bishops out there?

• Visitor
  • Visitor
    Public
16 years 3 weeks ago #12132 by
i'm also not sure where to begin but am delighted to help out. to minister in Utah you need to stand in line it seems, but i have been actively attepting to uphold my title.

• Jon
  • User
  • User
    Inactive
More
16 years 2 weeks ago #12155 by Jon
I`m happy to hear this Br.Stevef. This part of ministry is very important if we have the opportunity to work with others. A sermon is the heart of any ceremony because it is that which makes it personal. So if any who have decided for ministry as a Jedi and are interested in having a sermon spot in the week please do Pm me. I will then be able to sort out a rota.

• Jon
  • User
  • User
    Inactive
More
16 years 2 weeks ago #12201 by Jon
Jon wrote:

I`m happy to hear this Br.Stevef. This part of ministry is very important if we have the opportunity to work with others. A sermon is the heart of any ceremony because it is that which makes it personal. So if any who have decided for ministry as a Jedi and are interested in having a sermon spot in the week please do Pm me. I will then be able to sort out a rota.

Bump.

Moderators: ZerokevlarVerheilenChaotishRabeRiniTavi