SERMON SCHEDULE 2012

• Visitor
  • Visitor
    Public
11 years 11 months ago #61499 by
Replied by on topic Re: SERMON SCHEDULE 2012
Whichever is most convenient for everyone else. If we need one for this past Sunday, then that's perfectly fine.

Please Log in to join the conversation.

• Jon
  • User
  • User
    Inactive
  • May the Dark Side of the Force serve you well!
More
11 years 11 months ago #61523 by Jon
Replied by Jon on topic Re: SERMON SCHEDULE 2012
I would be interested in the open sermon on the 15 June, but if someone else wishes that I do not wish to push it. I would be willing to do a live sermon but if possible could we arrange it during a week as I never have a free weekend.

The author of the TOTJO simple and solemn oath, the liturgy book, holy days, the FAQ and the Canon Law. Ordinant of GM Mark and Master Jestor.

• Topic Author
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
    Public
11 years 10 months ago #61972 by
If you mean the 15th July, then I will happily add you to the schedule and push an Open Sermon slot to the following week. I have altered the schedule accordingly :)

• Topic Author
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
    Public
11 years 10 months ago #61973 by
The next round of sermons is scheduled as follows. If any alterations need to be made, please let me know.

13th May - LIVE SERVICE/SERMON - Mark Anjuu
20th May - OPEN SERMON
As an update.....

27th May - Aceboizor
3rd June - Jestor
10th June - LIVE SERVICE/SERMON - Mark Anjuu
17th June - Damion_Storm
24th June - Phortis Nespin
1st July - V-Tog
8th July - LIVE SERVICE/SERMON - to be arranged
15th July - Jon
22nd July - OPEN SERMON

If any Clergy member wishes to conduct one of the Live Services, please get in touch and this can be arranged (otherwise, I shall be happy to conduct them myself).

If any member (you don't have to be a Minister) wants to contribute a sermon for the Open Sermon slot, please send it for approval to markanjuu@googlemail.com

• Topic Author
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
    Public
11 years 9 months ago - 11 years 8 months ago #66616 by
The next round of sermons is scheduled as follows. If any alterations need to be made, please let me know.

29th July - Darren
5th August - Akkarin
12th August - LIVE SERVICE/SERMON - Mark Anjuu
19th August - Phortis Nespin
26th August - Jestor
2nd September - Damion Storm
9th September - LIVE SERVICE/SERMON - to be arranged
16th September - V-Tog
23rd September - OPEN SERMON - Wescli Wardest
30th September - Jon
7th October - Neaj Pa Bol

If any Clergy member wishes to conduct one of the Live Services, please get in touch and this can be arranged (otherwise, I shall be happy to conduct them myself).

If any member (you don't have to be a Minister) wants to contribute a sermon for the Open Sermon slot, please send it for approval to markanjuu@googlemail.com
Last edit: 11 years 8 months ago by .

• Neaj Pa Bol
  • Master
  • Master
    Registered
  • Faith is daring the soul to go beyond what the eyes can see...
More
11 years 8 months ago #70317 by Neaj Pa Bol
may I have the Sept. 23rd Sermon please...

Tell me and I forget, teach me and I may remember, involve me and I learn. Benjamin Franklin

Let the improvement of yourself keep you so busy that you have no time to criticize others. Roy T. Bennett, The Light in the Heart

Participated in the making of the book, “The Jedi Compass”with 2 articles.

For today I serve so that tomorrow I may serve again. One step, One Vow, One Moment... Too always remember it is not about me... Master Neaj Pa Bol

Faith is daring the soul to go beyond what the eyes can see...

Faith is a journey, not a guilt trip...

Quiet your emotions to find inner peace. Learn from ignorance to foster knowledge.
Enjoy your passions but be immersed in serenity. Understand the chaos to see the harmony.
Life and death is to be one with the Force.

Apprentice's: Master Zanthan Storm, Jaxxy (Master Rachat et Espoir (Bridgette Barker))

More
11 years 8 months ago #70320 by Wescli Wardest
I would like to prepare a sermon for a spot at some point... perhaps the one we were speaking of the other day. But, I would like for someone who has completed the clerical training to look over it before it is submitted.

Please, let me know when you would like it by and I will do my best to complete it before that date and have it submitted to you.

Thank you,
Clint

Monastic Order of Knights

• Topic Author
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
    Public
11 years 8 months ago #70343 by
Clint, you can email it to me at markanjuu@googlemail.com and I will gladly look over it for you. I will put you down for the Open Sermon slot on 23rd September.

• Topic Author
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
    Public
11 years 8 months ago #70344 by

Neaj Pa Bol wrote: may I have the Sept. 23rd Sermon please...

The Open Sermon slot is for non-Clergy members to contribute a sermon. I have pencilled you in for the 7th October slot if that's ok?

• Neaj Pa Bol
  • Master
  • Master
    Registered
  • Faith is daring the soul to go beyond what the eyes can see...
More
11 years 8 months ago #71372 by Neaj Pa Bol
Oct. 7th it is , thank you...

Tell me and I forget, teach me and I may remember, involve me and I learn. Benjamin Franklin

Let the improvement of yourself keep you so busy that you have no time to criticize others. Roy T. Bennett, The Light in the Heart

Participated in the making of the book, “The Jedi Compass”with 2 articles.

For today I serve so that tomorrow I may serve again. One step, One Vow, One Moment... Too always remember it is not about me... Master Neaj Pa Bol

Faith is daring the soul to go beyond what the eyes can see...

Faith is a journey, not a guilt trip...

Quiet your emotions to find inner peace. Learn from ignorance to foster knowledge.
Enjoy your passions but be immersed in serenity. Understand the chaos to see the harmony.
Life and death is to be one with the Force.

Apprentice's: Master Zanthan Storm, Jaxxy (Master Rachat et Espoir (Bridgette Barker))

Moderators: ZerokevlarVerheilenChaotishRabeRiniTavi